Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Dinah took the phone in the living room and ticked in the number. Waiting for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Music Meistee walked by the living room. When he heard the phone ringing he decided it was best to answer it. Hearing noone else around, he walked to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:33 pm

She smiled when she heard Music Meister's voice. ''Hey it's Dinah. I wanted to ask you something. We are going out tonight and i wondered if you would like to come with us?'' She asked. Leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 pm

He was a bit surprised by her question, and sat on the armrest of the couch. "What? You want me to join? A villain? What are the others saying?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:39 pm

''I haven't asked the others yet. But I think they like you. Besides you're my friend right? So why shouldn't i ask you?'' She ran her fingers through her hair. ''But if you don't want to it's allright.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 pm

He smiled. "Ofcourse I would love to go out with you all." He stood up. "What time and where do we meet?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:43 pm

She smiled. ''30 minutes? We meet at the Garden. Here at our place?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:49 pm

He smiled warmly at her words. "Okay, I'll see you there. Bye." He said as he hang up. He went to his room, to change into regular clothes. He did his hair, and left his signature glasses on the dresser. He laughed a bit thinking what they would say seeing his face without his glasses. He hid his cane under his bed, not wanting to take it with him, and not wanting anyone to use it in his absence. He snuck out not wanting to be caught, and headed to the Xavier mansion.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

She hung up the phone and headed towards her room. Once inside she opened her closet and took a black top out the closet following by a pair of white skinny jeans. She walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair. Looking into the mirror. She put on a pair of sneakers. She looked at her Mothers ring. She decided to take it off and put it into the drawer of her nightstand. She walked out her room closing the door. Walking towards Flash his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a friend.   Calling a friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling a friend.
Page 1 of 1