Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]

Go down 
+2
Wolverine
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Logan watched Kara dance against one of his *shudder* fangirls. "Damn..." He said, in awe when she did a kick flip and then the splits.

He whistled when she over to him. "Damn, didn't know you could move like that." he said, smirking.

Kara laughed a little. "Well, you learn something new everyday." She said, with a playful wink. She finished her drink and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to go dance some more, join me when you're ready." She said, before turning and strutting back on the dance floor.

"So, you and Kara?" Logan glanced over at Flash and smirked. "Yep, me and Kara."

Logan sat there, watching Kara dance with the others for awhile, before standing up. he was getting annoyed with the male eyes that were watching Kara. he headed for the door.

He was able to leave the club without being noticed. He walked to a jewelery store and went in.

He looked around a bit, not really sure what kind of ring he was looking for.

"Do you need some help, sir?" He turned to see a saleswoman walk up to him.

"Yeah, I'm looking for a ring for my fiancee... I just don't know what to look for..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

The woman smiled. "Here, let me show you some of our rings that are very popular." She said, leading him over to a case that had many rings in it. He looked at them, not really seeing one that he thought Kara would like.

"Got anything else?" He asked, looking back at the saleswoman.

"Ah, you don't see her in gold? All right, lets look over here then." The woman said showing him to another case, but of silver rings.

He looked at them for a moment, before pointing to one. "I'll take that one." He told her.

The woman smiled. "Excellent choice." She said, before going to unlock the case and pulling the ring out. She brought it over to the register. "Do you know her ring size?"

"Um... no, I don't..."

The woman nodded. "All right then, you may have to come back and get it resized."

"All right... got a chain or something that she can keep it on her until we can get it resized?" He asked, not wanting it to get lost.

The woman smiled before bending over behind the counter. She came back up with a silver chain. "I beleive this will do." She said, placing the ring and the chain in a ring box.

Logan paid for it and carried it out. He headed back to the bar and walked up be hind Kara as she was dancing. He looked over and saw a guy leering at her. He gave the kid a dark look then flipped him off.

Logan then grabbed Kara's hand and spun her around to face him.

"Hey, babe." He said, before getting done on one knee. "Thought I would make it more official." He said, pulling out the ring box and opening it. "Marry me?" He asked, again, watching for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Kitty smiled up at Alex, he was a very good dancer, "So how long have you like been dancing?" She asked. He smiled down at her, "Well, I'm actually a professional, but I come to the clubs to learn new styles." He said. Kitty's eyes widened, "You dance professionally?" She all but yelled. He nodded and Kitty couldn't help thinking that he had a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Kara turned around suddenly, feeling someone turn her around. She saw Logan go down on one knee, her eyes widened. When she saw the box, her eyes widened more. And the moment she saw the ring, her hand went over her mouth as she began to cry due to happiness. She nodded her head, "I said it once, Logan..I'm going to say it again." Kara gasped, "Yes! YES! YES! YES!" She laughed, wiping the tears from her eyes. She held her hand out, when he put it on, it didn't quite fit. Kara giggled, gasping when he brought out the chain. She watched him put it on the chain, before he put it around her neck. She smiled, turning around as she put her drink down, jumping on his as she wrapped her legs around him. Kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

She was kinda confused when the guy brought them the drinks. She looked at her drink. Taking a sip. As she danced with the glass in her hands. She felt Wally his hands on her hips. Grinning slight. As she slowly drank the whole glass. She put it on one of the tables standing at the side. Going back to Wally and Kara. Seeing as Music Meister has left with some other girl. She shrugged. He'd be missing the fun.

Once Logan suddenly spun Kara away from the others She couldn't help but Aaw at the sight of Logan and Kara. She took Wally's hands. ''Let's leave the two love bird alone shall we?'' She smiled. Taking Wally's hand leading him to the hallway towards the bathroom. She kissed his lips softly. Pushing him against the wall. ''I hope you don't mind.'' She smiled sly.
''I just don't want those jealous girls to come in the way of something.'' She winked at him Kissing him once again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Wally was surprised when Canary dragged him away. He responded to the kiss smiling. He took her by the shoulders and pulled her closer so he could kiss her passionately. "I don't mind." He said as he pulled away smirking seductively as he pulled her to another kiss, wrapping hisarms around her body.

Meister was enjoying the company of this girl. She was a bit shy but he didn't mind, he thought it was cute. He lead her to the bar, to get her a drink and talk to her in private. He was pulling his charm on her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Logan was surprised when she jumped on him and couldn't help but chuckle in the kiss a bit. He held her up so she wouldn't fall and kissed her just as passionately.

"I'm guessing I made a good choice on the ring?" He asked, smirking, as he leaned his forehead against hers
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Kara laughed against his lips, hugging him close before she looked at him, "It's beautiful, and, I'm surprised I didn't see you leave. How the hell did you do this?" She asked, jumping back down to her feet, she then looked at the dance floor. She grabbed his hand after he answered her, "Come dance with me!" She pulled him towards the dance floor, before she turned around, putting her butt up against him as she started to move her hips to the beat. She let one hand go behind her, brushing his cheek as she kissed him softly, before pulling away to dance more.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Kitty could hear Kara yelling something and looked over at where she was and saw Mr. Logan bent on one knee. She smiled and looked up at Alex, he was string down at her with an intense look on his face. She wasn't exactly sure what was about to happen and then he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

She smiled. As he pulled her closer to kiss her pasionated. She let her hand slightly tickle is neck. She let her tongue brush over his lips. Letting his tongue and hers met. She moved some what closer. Spreading her legs a little so she would not get out od balans.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 pm

"Glad you like it, babe." Logan said, smiling at her. He shrugged. "I have my ways." He said, before he chuckled as Kara pulled him out onto the dance floor.

Logan placed his hands on her hips and grunted a little when she started moving her butt against him. When she pulled away, he pulled her body close to him.

"I better get repaid for this." He whispered in her ear, before kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Kara giggled, feeling him pull her closer to him. She blushed a little, feeling him whisper in her ear, before he started to kiss her neck. She let out a little gasp, giggling after, "You will, just tell me when you want to get repaid." Kara whispered to him, before she rolled her body up against his. She moved her head back, kissing him softly as she moved her body against him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Logan grunted and moved his hand up to her neck to keep her lips on his. His other hand roamed her hips and her stomach.

"Tease..." He mumbled against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm

[[OOC Canary, Flash wasn't feeling good. So he went to bed. ^^]]

Kara smiled against his lips, she deepened the kiss, moving herself slowly against him. Since the song was moving at a slow pace now. Her free hand gripped the necklace, loving how she was going to marry him..

I love you, Logan. She thought to him, not wanting to break the kiss..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 pm

I love you too, Kara. He thought back to her.

He grunted, as she moved slowly on him, he could feel himself getting hard.

He broke the kiss. "All right, now's a good time to repay me, fly girl." He said, before grabbing her hand and taking her to the back of the club.

They past Canary and Flash. "Hey, Logan said, briefly, as he past them.

He found a room and closed and locked the door behind them. He pulled her into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Kara smiled against his lips.

"All right, now's a good time to repay me, fly girl."

She laughed softly, letting him lead the way. She waved at Canary, winking at her when before they left. When Logan closed, and locked the door behind them. She smirked at him, kissing him immediately back..

After a good while of kissing. Kara's hands went down into his pants, rubbing him slowly at first, before she picked up the pace.

After a while of doing that, she pushed him softly down on the bench in the room. She knelled down, unbuttoning his pants, before she pulled them down a bit. She looked up at him, before smirking as she rubbing him through his boxers. After a little bit of that, she brought his boxers down a little bit, before she put his member in her mouth. Sucking on it as she moved her mouth up and down on it.

At points she would stop to lick it, before she would go back to sucking it. She heard his moans, telling her he was liking it..He was loving it actually. She decided to stop, letting her hand rub him a while before she ended back up to sucking him..Wanting to give him the best pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 pm

After Alex kissed her Kitty pulled away and covered her mouth with the back of her hand, "I'm sorry Alex, its just I have a boyfriend." She said numbly. She turned to leave and Alex grabbed her hand, "No wait Kitty, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you, I knew about Lance." He said. Kitty's eyes widened, "Then why did you kiss me?" She demanded. Alex cupped her face, "Because I truly care about you." He said.Kitty pulled away again, "I can't betray Lance, Alex." She said firmly before turning and pushing her way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:02 am

Logan moaned, enjoying the pleasure she was giving him. She knew how to work her tongue and her mouth on him.

He pulled her up to him, forcing her to use her hand as he kissed her, holding her close against him.

His tongue played with hers as her hand went faster. He moved his hand under her shirt and began massaging her breast as his lips moved to her neck. He bit and kissed her neck,before taking off her shirt all together. He kissed her chest and bit her cleavage, sucking a little.

When he pulled back, a red mark was left, which would bruise into a hickey later on.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 am

Kara enjoyed hearing his moans. She gasped when he pulled her up, kissing him immediately back, letting her hand continue to run him. When their tongues played with each other, her hand went faster on his member.

A little while after their french kissing scene, Kara felt his hands wander underneath her shirt, making her blush hard. Her mouth opened, letting out a soft moan as he kissed her neck. With him massaging her breast, and kissing her neck. Her moans were soft, and almost gaspy. She helped him take off her shirt, her head raised, feeling him kiss her chest. Though, the moment he started sucking, her body tensed up. And her hand rubbed slowly against Logan's member. Kara looked at Logan, before she positioned herself to look at the red mark. Her eyes went up at Logan, "Glad to know you wanted to mark me." She said, winking at him before she kissed him once again..

They french kissed for a while...

Kara slowly moved back down to Logan's member, moving her technique a little faster. She then went really slow, before she picked up the pace..Not knowing about how he was going to release at any moment..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 am

OOC: Wow... that sleep did good ^^ and congratulations Canary for winning the banner contest round 2!!

He enjoyed her touch on his neck and he moved his hand to her lower back, and from there to caress her butt. He opened his mouth a little bit, letting his toungue dance with hers.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

(OOC: Thanks ^^ And i'm glad you feel somewhat better ^^ )

She felt how his hands slowly lowered down to her Butt. She pulled away. Letting her fingers walk over his chest. ''Shall we keep the rest for when we get home?'' She winked. ''I don't want to rush things.'' Taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

He took her hand and lead he to the bar. He smiled to her seductively. "What ever you want baby." He motioned the bartender to them and ordered a beer for himself. "What do you want to drink?" He said turning to Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am

She smiled. ''I would like a Martini.'' She told the bartender. As she sat on an stool. Taking her Martini. Taking a sip as she watched everyone have fun. Seeing Kitty talk with this guy. When she scanned the place she saw Music Meister talking to this other girl. Being all charming towards her.
Dinah looked away. Take another sip.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 am

Wally took a sip from his bottle. He smiled at Canary but saw her looking at Meister and this other girl. He smiled mischeviously. "Jealous?" He asked leaning to her ear and gently nudging her, before leaning away.

Music Meister was leaning closer to the girl now, seeing her blush a bit from his comlipment. He leaned to brush some hairs from her cheek, making her look at him now. She looked upto him leaning closer to him, making their noses almost touch. He smirked before he closed the gap between their lips. He kissed her gently, and when they pulled apart he could see she was a bit flustered. He gently stroked her cheek. "You are so cute when you blush." Making her blush even more. "Would you like to come at my place tonight?" She asked him, blushing and her voice almost giving in.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 am

"Jealous?" She faked a laughed. ''No ofcourse not.'' She said making it look like she did not care. But deep down something inside her was a bit jealous. Looking back at Music Meister. As she saw the two kissing she looked towards Flash. Smiling at him. Taking an sip again. As she blinked some times. She kissed his cheek. ''Thanks for the drink.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 am

Wally saw he hit a nerve there. "Sure. If you say so." He sipped his beer, not giving away it bothered him. He smiled at her when she kissed his cheek. "Do I get other one of those if I buy you a new drink?" He asked winking at her, and ordered her a new martini for her.

Meister smiled sexily at her. "Sure. Shall we go?" He took her hand and was about to leave with her. He saw Canary and Flash at the bar and waved a goodbye to them. He wrapped his arm around the girl and left the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next