Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up without your soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Waking up without your soul Empty
PostSubject: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

He stirred, feeling something soft under his back. He sprang up and saw it was his room. He noticed he was breathing heavily, and grbbed his head. He started remembering what had happened at the fortress of solitude. He felt sick, thinking he had sold his soul. But he had done so to save his friends, and most of all Canary. He was afraid that the man would ask him to answer questions that would cause more trouble than the Phantom Zone. He hated himself now. He let himself fall back to the bed and he buried his face in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Dinah was still a bit confused. Shakind her head. Maby Flash was here now? She knocked on his door. Slowly opening it. ''Flash? Wally? Are you here?'' She wispered peaking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:14 pm

He heard a knock on the door and he shot up. "Dinah!?" He was surprised to see her there. "What are you doing here?" He asked nervously, but realised that sounded rude. "I thought you were sleeping."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 pm

She stepped into the room closing the door behind her. She walked over to him. Hugging him. ''I was so worried about you. You were gone.'' She wispered.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:26 pm

He hugged her, enjoying her warmth. "You shouldn't have been, I'm fine." He said trying to smile convincingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 pm

She noticed he wore his suit. ''What happend? Why do you have your suit on?'' She asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:46 pm

He looked down noticing he had his suit on. He avoided her eyes when he tried to come up with a possible excuse. "Ummm... I don't know.... I don't remember putting it on." He pulled it a bit. "What are you doing up? I thought you would be sleeping till noon." He grinned at her trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:55 pm

''You don't know?'' She trailed her fingers on his chest. ''No i woke up. I do not need much sleep. Even though I do not know how I even got on my room..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:59 pm

He laughed. "You don't remember?" He stopped laughing. "I brought you there. You were chucking drinks down your throath and then attacked this poor girl." He winked at her. "I hardly could et you to bed."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:07 pm

''No i don't remember...'' ''You were chucking drinks down your throath'' She looked down. Why were you drinking? The question kept repeating in her mind. ''Oh oke...'' She said. A bit in shock.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:12 pm

He looked at her with consern. "Are you okay? Did I shock you?" He wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 pm

She starred at the sheets. Shaking her head. ''Ooh erhm yeah I'm fine.'' She laughed. ''I did not expect I would beat somebody.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 pm

He smiled at her. "For your defence she was laughing and pointing at me. So I guess she had it coming, though I had to step in before you beat her too badly." He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:36 pm

''I guess it was better you stopped me.'' She faked a bright smile. Hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 pm

He hugged her tight, smelling in her scent. This felt good. "I love you." He said out of the blue, not knowing why.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

She Smiled as he told her he loved her. Something inside her was still confused. She got out of the hug. Kissing his lips pasionated as she let her tongue slip in his mouth. As they slowly danced arround one other. She pulled away and bit his lip softly.
Taking off his mask. She smiled at him. ''Look at you. You are beautifull.'' She wispered kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 pm

He was surprised when she kissed him, but relaxed quickly. He kissed her back passionately, his heart was bounding in his chest. When she took off his mask and complimented him, he smiled at her weakly before he started to kiss her passionately again. He let his hand go through her hair, and his other hand caressed her side and back.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:36 pm

She kissed him back. Before pulling away. She stood up from the bed. Kissing his cheek. ''You might want to take off that suit and go to sleep. You must be tired.'' She wispered in his ear. As she walked towards the door. ''I'm going to sleep too. Goodnight.'' She smiled. Walking out of his room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:39 pm

He didn't want her to stop, and he quickly got up and grabbed her hand. "Please, don't go." He asked pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:08 pm

She looked over her shoulder. ''What's wrong?'' She turned arround taking his head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 pm

He looked to her hand in his and caresse it with his thumb. "I just don't want to be alone." He said turning his eyes to look into hers.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm

She held her head to the side. ''Why? You would be alone if i did not come here to see if you were alive.'' She stepped towards Flash. ''But if you want me to stay. I'll stay.'' She said slowly. Hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 pm

He hugged her tighter. "Thank you." He whisperd to her ear, before he walked back to his room with her. He closed the door behind them. He took them to the bed, and he sat down on it. "Should we just cuddle or do you want to do something else?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 pm

She sat down on the bed next to him. ''What bothers me is that you don't want to be alone, What happend?'' She laid one hand on his. ''You can trust me.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:24 pm

He bit his lip. "I just saw a bad dream. You almost got hurt in it." He looked away, not wanting her to ask more about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up without your soul   Waking up without your soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up without your soul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Quicksilver's Room-
Jump to: