Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picnic Date with the woman you love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Picnic Date with the woman you love Empty
PostSubject: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Clark flew with Shayera in his arms, and couldn't stop thinking about how right it felt to hold her. He caught her gaze a few times and couldn't stop his own smile, he took her to the top of a secluded hill top and landed gently. "So you ready to try the food I picked out?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Shayera got out of his arm as he set her down, she looked up at him, "I'm ready." She said, smiling up at him as he put down the food. She shook her wings a little, stretching them out.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Clark smiled at her enthusiam, "All right lets see what we got here, some chicken sandwiches, a salad and for dessert some freshly picked cherries." He said with a smile. He hoped that Shayera enjoyed the choices that he had.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Shayera helped him take out of the food, laughing when he was saying which food was which. Though, the moment he brought out the cherries, her wings flapped, "Oh my god, I love all of this! Especially cherries!" She laughed, looking up at him. She took one of the sandwiches and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Clark laughed when she got excited over the cherries, "So what do you want to talk about?" He asked. He grabbed one of the sandwiches and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Shayera smiled at him, "I don't know, what do you-huh?" She had felt something playing with her wings, she turned around to see two toddlers; One boy one girl.

"Your wings are so pretty!" The little girl said..

"Your pretty just like your wings, Hawkgirl!" The little boy said..

Shayera's eyes were wide before they went soft, smiling at them, "Thank you, and who are you two?"

The little girl did a cute pose, "I'm Rose!" She laughed.

The little boy did a fighter status, [/i]"I'm Daniel! I'm tough like Superman!"[/i]

Shayera couldn't help, but to laugh, laughing harder as Daniel punched Superman. She laughed more when more kids came to play with them.

---
After a little while, Shayera was playing with the girls, and Clark was playing with the boys. Shayera was holding a red haired little girl who had fallen down. She was comforting her, "It's going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Clark was mock-fighting with Daniel and some of the other boys and glanced over to see Shayera comforting a red-haired girl. He almost caught his breath, she looked so angelic holding the little girl, he was so caught up he didn't see the group of boys gang up on him. Before he could turn back around he got tackled, "Aahh." He shouted and pretended to be injured.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Shayera turned, seeing the boys tackle Clark, she laughed as he pretended to be tackled. He was so well with children, she heard the red-haired girl giggle, "You okay now?" She nodded, Shayera put her down. She ran slowly away from the girls, letting them tackle her and play with her wings..

---

The parents were watching, laughing at them, but, the fun had to end when it was time to go home.

---

Shayera hugged everyone goodbye, waving goodbye when they did. She walked to Clark, "This was a interesting first date." She said, grabbing a cherry as she started to eat it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Clark laughed, "Yeah it was." He said and paused his eyes watched Shayera lick some cherry juice off her lip. He almost groaned and then quickly looked down, it took all of his will power not to grab her and kiss her senseless. "So besides it being interesting, did you enjoy yourself?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Shayera smiled at him, "I did, it was a good first date. Thank you for bringing us out here." She laughed, eating another cherry after she spoke, she laid on her back while eating the cherry.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Clark turned to look at her and then lay down next to her, he watched her eat the cherry and breathed hard. "Now Shayera, I'm going to kiss you." He said and leaned forward to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Shayera had looked at him.

"Now Shayera, I'm going to kiss you."

She let him kiss her, returning the kiss right away. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently, feeling her wings relax as she did.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Clark smiled and then deepened the kiss, he made sure not to put his full weight on her as he was afraid that he would hurt her wings. He pulled away slightly and chuckled, "You're really lovely when I'm on top if you." He said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Shayera followed when he deepened the kiss, she laughed when he said his little compliment, "Really now?" She asked, laughing softly as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:50 pm

He nodded and leaned in to kiss her again, he smiled as he tasted the cherry on her mouth. If anything he started to get even more aroused, he reluctantly pulled away. "I'm afraid that if I keep kissing you, I won't be able to stop myself." He said
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Shayera kissed him back, watching him pull away and seeing how gentleman he was being. Made her smile, "Your such a gentleman..Which is one of the reasons, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 pm

He blushed at her comment and looked down, "Really? I mean.....one of the main reasons I love you is because of how caring you are for others. That's what first drew me to you, you're the most caring person I know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Shayera blushed, looking away as she did. She laughed, having herself speechless. She looked back at him, passionately pulling him down to her, as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Clark smiled when she kissed him, after kissing her for awhile he pulled away "Well maybe I should compliment you more often." He teased before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Shayera laughed, kissing him immediately back as he kissed her. She realized more people were coming to the park, pushing lightly away, "Come on, let's go home." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 pm

He smiled and looked over at where she was looking, "Right away milady." He said and scooped her up into his arms. And with that he flew with her back to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic Date with the woman you love   Picnic Date with the woman you love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picnic Date with the woman you love
Page 1 of 1