Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stay strong.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Dinah had left the dining room as she reached Wally's room she took one very deep breath. Making a fake smile on her face as she opened the door. She smiled at Wally. ''Here's you're breakfast.'' She said happy.
Putting the tray on the nightstand. ''I hope you like it. Made it myself.'' She said with a fake smile.
Hiding the weakness inside. She would not tell Wally. He would never know.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Wally turned to lok at her when she came in. He had just taken a shower, and was wearing a towel around his waist. He smiled when she came in. "Hi babe." He went to kiss her cheek. "Wow, this looks really good." He took a piece of toast and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm

She smiled. ''Thanks.'' She laid down on the bed. Smiling as she saw his face. ''If you want more you can have mine too. I don't mind.'' She smiled winking at him.
She sighed. ''How was you're shower?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm

He looked at her conserned. "Aren't you hungry?" He looked at the plates. "But you should eat. Otherwise you will get dizzy again." He held out a plate for her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 pm

She laughed taking the plate. "I ment that if you wanted more you could have mine and i would go to make something for myself." She took a bite out the toast. not eating won't be the thing to make me dizzy.
She faked another smile. "Look i'm eating!" She said pointing to the toast taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:23 pm

He smiled at her, and leaned to kiss her forehead. "That's nice." He messed her hair a litle bit.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 pm

She starred at Wally. She smiled at him. Continueing to eat.
She felt his hand in her hair. It did not feel nice, not now. She place her hand on his. Taking his hand to her cheek and keeping it against her cheek. His warmth was nice against her cold body. She let go and took the last bite, she than placed the plate back on the tray.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:47 am

He turned to look at her when she took his hand and put it against her cheek. He smiled to her gently and softly stroked her cheek with his thumb. When she let go of his hand he kept it there until he needed it back. He finished his breakfast and gave a soft kiss on her cheek to thank her. "Thanks babe, it was delicious." He sttod up to put his dishes on the tray.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:24 am

Dinah looked at Wally. She smiled back at him. "No problem." She stood up. "Mind if I use the shower?" She asked pointing to the shower. Smiling softly. She really needed a shower, the dirty feeling was still there. My label says villain. all his words were haunting. How weak she was. She had let him get too close..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:48 am

He smiled at her sweetly. "I won't mind." He watched her go into the bathroom and got up to get some clothes. He took out a yellow shirt and a pair of loose jeans. He took the towel off and put on his boxers before he got dressed. He took a seat on the bed waiting for Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 am

Dinah stepped into the bathroom closing the door behind her. She let out a deep sigh. Walking towards the mirror. She looked into it. She was tired. Running one hand through her hair. She turned on the shower taking off her clothes. She stepped in. Shivering slight. As she washed her body and hair.
She stepped out the shower. drying herself. Looking into the mirror again. She looked at her naked body. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath again.
She took back her clothes. Putting them back on. As she walked out the bathroom. Having her hair wrapped into a towel.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 am

He turned his head to look at her when she came out of the bathroom. He smiled sweetly at her. "Had a nice shower?" He asked standing up and going to her and kissing her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 am

She smiled at him. Feeling his soft lips on her forehead. ''It was nice.'' Seeing he had put on some clothes on. ''you look nice.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 am

He smiled, looking at her fondly. "Oh I was so sure you would have wanted to keep oogling my muscels some more." He said winking at her and patted his abs.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:38 am

She Smiled. ''They are really nice.'' She hugged him. ''You are nice too.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am

He hugged her close. "I love you." He said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 am

She hugged him tighter. ''I love you too.'' She let go off him. ''I am tired. I'm going to take a nap.'' Kissing his cheek. ''See you later.'' Letting go off his hand. Walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 am

He looked after her and smiled softly. "Okay, have nice dreams babe." He said winking at her as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stay strong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay strong.   Stay strong. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay strong.
Page 1 of 1