Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your sick..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Kara was in the garden, picking some of the flowers to put in the dining room. She got up, wiping her forehead as she put the flowers in the vase next to her. She watered the garden after, she turned around, going to get some fertilizer for the flowers. Though, she almost stumbled when Music Meister suddenly bumped into her as he was walking off, "What's wrong with you?" She asked, making him stop right in his tracks, "Why are you in such a hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 pm

He hurried out from the way he came, through the garden. He didn't expect to bump into Kara. He looked towards the house before back at her. "Ummm nothing."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Kara's eyebrow raised, "It doesn't sound like nothing." She gave him a look, "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:38 pm

He bit his lip. "I think I got Canary very upset at me." He said trying to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Kara's eyes suddenly narrowed, grabbing his shoulder, "You aren't going anywhere now!" She saw him look at her, her eyes narrowing as she glared at him, "What the hell did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:42 pm

He looked away from her. "You should ask her if she wants to talk about it." He said simply as he tried to remove her hand from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Kara's eyes narrowed more, "What. Did. You. Do?" She asked, "What did you to make her not want to talk about it!" She yelled her question this time, gripping his arm tighter.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 pm

He looked at her coldly. "It's between me and her, she can decide if she wants to share it with you."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Kara's eyes glared colder at him, even more then the cold glare he was giving her, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" She yelled louder, ready to use her strength if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm

He sighed. "I just showed her that I really am a villain. You can ask her for more details." He said a bit annoyed, and tried to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm not going to ask her, when I know she wouldn't want to talk about it. I swear Meister, if you don't tell me. I'll get everyone down here. Now, if you tell me what you did, I'll let you go!" She said, her grip getting tighter on his arm, almost pinching his skin now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm

He felt her grip tighten. He looked at her hand, then back to her. He thought about using his voice, but decided he didn't want another shock. He smirked wickedly at her, as he leaned closer. "Well then if you asked so nicely." He pulled his arm from her grip, and straightened up. "I had my way with her on the dining room table. She resisted a bit, but I guess she liked it seeing as she didn't cry." He said with a cruel tone, as he was about to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 pm

When he leaned closer to her, she moved herself away from him. Her eyes widening as he started to speak..

"I had my way with her on the dining room table. She resisted a bit, but I guess she liked it seeing as she didn't cry."

Her eyes the narrowed, before she suddenly punched him to the ground with her super strength, "YOUR FUCKING SICK!" She didn't care the shock she received from the collar, she then kicked him in the groin, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? She was your FRIEND!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

He wasn't surprised when she punched him or kicked him. He groaned in pain before he started to get up. "Correction, she was my friend." He stood up. "And before she was my friend, she was my enemy." He dusted himself of and looked at her coldly. "What can I say, a villain never loses his stripes." He took his cane from the ground and tipped his hat to her, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Kara glared at him, "A villain can if they want to do what's right. And, to be honest, your a good guy. You just choose to be an ass." She stated, before she decided to grab his cane from his hand, and kick him to the ground. She held his cane in her hand, ready to break it if he even dared to attack her, "To be honest, was it more important to be in her pants..Then to be her friend?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 pm

He got up on one knee and looked up at her. He glared at her when she held his cane. He got up now. "What do you care? What's done is done." He held his hand out wanting his cane, but she didn't give it to him. He sighed. "Well yes it was. Happy now? Give me back my cane." He held his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Kara had glared at him, making the Cane get out of his reach. Hearing him speak the words he spoke, made her angry.

"Happy now? Give me back my cane."

Kara put both her hands on his cane, "Gladly." She then suddenly broke it, giving it to him, "A broken cane, for raping someone." She glared at him, "Trust me, you should be glad I only broke your cane." She stated before she turned around, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 pm

He knelt down taking his cane in his hands. He inspected it seeing the smoke pellets were still intact, he smirked, seeing as they would make her gag for a while. "Hey Kara!!! Catch!!!!!!" He yelled after her as he threw the pellets in the air, and as they landed in her feet he dissapeared behind the smoke screen. Leaving her coughing from the bitter smoke she had inhaled.

OOC: The Cane has avenged!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Kara's eyes widened, coughing immediately as she inhaled the gas, making her almost gag. She covered her mouth, watching the smoke disappear as Music Meister was no where to be found. Making her eyes narrowed, she grabbed the flowers she picked, coughing at times as she walked into the dining room, putting the flowers on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your sick..   Your sick.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your sick..
Page 1 of 1