Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the monster rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let the monster rise Empty
PostSubject: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 pm

He walked fast to his room slamming the door after himself. He threw his broken cane to the corner. "Fucking bitch!!!" He was furious about his cane. He felt like he was suffocating so he took his hat and coat off, and threw them to the ground. He opened the top buttons of his shirt and took his bow off. He walked around the room frustrated, throwing his hands ontop of his head, unning his fingers in his hair. "Fuck!!!!!" He kicked his dresser, groaning in pain as he hurt his foot. He sat down on his bed, laying down closing his eyes, trying to calm down. He was bombarded with images of him raping Canary. He covered his eyes with his hands, as if trying to make them go away. ''You don't want this. Please let go.'' He heard her say in his head. He covered his ears trying to shut the voices out. She could still hear her scream in pain, and pleading him to stop. 'Why didn't I?!' His head was aching.

You should try to forget this obsession you have on Black Canary. For what I can gather, it is not love. You have a need to posses her or destroy her. It depends on the situation you are under which action you want to take. You are a good guy Adam, but your obsession turns you into a monster.

The words of his therapist made sense now. He was angry at himself now. He stood up and punched the wall yelling out in agony. "AAH, FUCK!!!!!" He cried out in pain as he hurt his hand. He fell to the ground his head hanging in shame. "I guess this makes me a villain now." He could hear his cold words echo in his head. He let a tear run down his cheek. "So I must be the villain now." He wiped the tear from his cheek and stood up, looking at his cold and emotionless face from the mirror that hung onthe wall behind the dresser. He took his glasses from the dresser and put them on again, deciding never to show his face to anyone again.

He walked to his broken cane, and took it in his hand. "I guess it's time to do some modificaions on you." He said as he went to the desk and laid it there. He took out some tools, starting his work to fix his cane.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Laura had jumped out of her nap, hearing someone yelling, and beating the wall. She got up, yawning, "The hell is happening.." She asked herself, before she got up and walked to the room next to her. Laura knocked on the door, before walking in, "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:25 pm

He lifted his head. He was a bit surprised that someone was worried about him. "Ummm.... hello. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Laura leaned against the door frame, before grabbing it and swinging herself inside his room, "The name's Laura. But, I'm more known as Weapon x23." She stated, looking at his dumbfounded expression, "I'm a clone to the man named, Wolverine. But.." She let her claws come out, even the ones in her feet, "More advanced, you can say." Laura stated, before she let her claws go back in her skin, "Who are you? And, why were you yelling and beating the wall?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:35 pm

He looked at her in awe, when she presented her claws. He mused a bit before answering her question. "Well Laura. My name is Music Meister, but Adam is my real name, if you would prefer that instead." He looked down at his project and then back at her. "And I just raped someone." He said bitterly, more to himself than to her. "And I am a bit upset about that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Laura listened to him, "I like Adam better, no offense." She said, before she started to walk to him. Though, she stopped right by his desk, widening her eyes as he told her he raped somebody. It took her awhile before she finally spoke, "Whoa..Wait, why did you do that?" She was a little shocked, seeing a villain upset about raping someone..

So, someone in here actually has a heart..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 pm

He clenched his hand in a fist and bit his lip. "This may sound weird, but.... I needed to." He looked away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Laura's eyebrow raised, before she sat on his desk, "Why did you need to?" She saw his expression, "But, you don't have to tell me. I'm just..I don't know, trying to help..I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Obsession. He shook his head, trying to shake the thoughts from his head. " I think it's best if you don't know." He turned to look at her, and smiled. "Thank you for worrying about me, not many in this house would do that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:54 pm

"Not many villains have a heart." She stated, before walking to a book that was on his counter, "Well not many humans have a heart even..Especially certain superheros, in that damn Xavier place." She said, putting the book in the cabinet. Her thoughts were racing through her mind, especially the time she was held in the insane asylum..And, put in tests while becoming Weapon x23.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Meister smiled a bit. "That is true." He contnued his tinkering. "But it's all relative. For you I seem like I have a heart, and for her, I must seem like a monster now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Laura looked at him, "To be honest, if you feel like you needed to. I won't discuss my opinion on this." She saw him look at her, "I'm just like that, Adam." She stated, before she turned her gaze some place else.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:08 pm

He turned to look at her again. "You say you are a monster? That is not true. A monster is someone who is coldblooded and cruel. You Laura are not." He looked at her like he meant it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Laura felt him look at her, looking at him in the corner of her eye. Before she looked away, "You had a choice, to become who you wanted to be. I never got that choice, at that damn Asylum..And, that damn secret laboratory. And, your powers weren't force upon you, because they wanted to clone someone..To see if they could make a even more powerful weapon.." She said, before whispering, "Weapon x23." She whispered, before she started to look at the wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 pm

He sighed. "I didn't get to choose my powers either. I have a hypnotic singing voice. Which is very difficult for me for I love music. I have to avoid hitting that certain note so I don't have an audience full of zombies, if I sing. So the choice was made for me in a way." He stared at a wall. "I understand your pain and anger about what happened to you, but you should look forwards, because the past can't be changed."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Laura went quiet, something she had always done when someone was right. She nodded at him, showing him she understood. She then sat down on his bed, "It just sucks.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:28 pm

His eyes softened a bit, and he flashed a little smile for her. "I know it does." He turned back to his project. Tinkering with it for a while. "Why did you join the villains side?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Laura had looked up at him, seeing him smile at her. She returned his smile, with a little one of her own. She then laid back on the bed, "Cause, I wanted to choose for myself, for once. Plus, I finally have people who could be my friends.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"I guess you could do better, but I wont judge." He said in the midst of his tinkering.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 pm

"How?" She asked, before she got up, walking to him to see what he was working on. She studied it before she spoke, "Here, let me help you.." Laura helped him with the tinkering, helping him put it back together.

After a little while; It was halfway fixed.

"There ya go." She said, before she went to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 pm

He smiled at her when she helped him. "Thank you. I still have to make some modifications to it, but I can mange that." He turned in his chair to face her. "Well villains aren't the best company I should say. Superwoman for example, have you met her, is a fine example of a conniving bitch."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Laura had turned around, looking at him when he turned his chair to face her. She couldn't help, but, to laugh at what he said about Superwoman. She nodded at him, "I've met her."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 pm

He smiled as she laughed. "So you agree." He asked standing up to stretch his muscels a bit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 pm

"I do, I just hope she never comes at me. Like she does to some people in here." She said, before she let her right hand claws come out, "It wouldn't be nice.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 pm

He chuckeled. "Well I think you could teach her a lesson or two with those." He smiled at her. "I don't know what her parents did to her when she was a kid, but I sure hope she would tone it down a bit." He said remembering the punches she had given him when he had left her outside for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the monster rise   Let the monster rise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the monster rise
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next