Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping for weapons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Shopping for weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:47 pm

They left the house with a car. The same car that Flash and Black Canary used to pick him up.
It was weird to walk through the city. Most people were watching them, like they were celebrities. Green Arrow looked around. He saw several shops, but no weapon shop yet. “Kara do you have any idea where we can find a weapon shop?” He looked around girls and boys were looking and pointing. What the hell is their problem? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 am

Kara saw people pointing and looking, "It's nothing like that, now, if you all don't stop staring at us. I'll destroy the cameras in a heartbeat!" She said, seeing them quickly stop and mind their own business. She looked up at Green Arrow, pointing to a shop to the far right, "There we go." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 am

"It's nothing like that, now, if you all don't stop staring at us. I'll destroy the cameras in a heartbeat!" He laughed when she said that. He saw people turn away. "There we go." Kara pointed at a shop far to the right. The weapon shop was between a candy shop and a lingerie shop. It looked ridiculous. On the left and the right you mostly saw pink and bunnies. But the weapon shop was a contrast. It was dark with skeleton heads. He liked it. He opened the door. With a welcoming gesture, he said "lady’s go first."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Kara laughed, walking into the store. She looked at the weapons, some of them she knew. Some of them she didn't. She then saw a bow and arrow just like his, "Hey look!" She said, pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:47 pm

He looked at the bow and arrow Kara was pointing at. "They look like mine." He picked the bow up. He felt finally calm. This was something he knew. He felt complete.

He took the arrow and bow to the cash register. He looked at the lady who was standing behind it. “These things pleas? And do you have extra arrows?” The lady walked away and came back with more arrows. He paid and waited for the lady too put the extra arrows in a bag. She handed him the bag with a paper, while asking: “Do you need anything else” He smiled. “No. thank you, bye.”

He hold the door open for Kara. Outside he looked at the paper a phone number was written on it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:55 pm

He put the paper in his pocket. Maybe. He would think about it latter. "Shall we go home? I don't want to give your man a reason to kill me." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:13 am

Kara smiled, watching how the girl eyed him. She crossed her arms as she walked out of the store with him. She gave him a nudge in the shoulder, "She liked you, Ollie." Kara laughed, before she started walking, "And, I think he is fine. He would be hunting us down if he thought we weren't okay."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:32 am

Kara gaved him a nudge in the shoulder, "She liked you, Ollie.And, I think he is fine. He would be hunting us down if he thought we weren't okay."

He laughed after hearing those words. He looked at the shop. The girl was looking at him. He waved to her. "What can I do? I have too much charm." The girl waved back. He smiled and started to walk next to Kara. "Well. Than would you mind to shop with me for normal clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 am

Kara smirked, "You better call her, Ollie." She laughed before placing her hands on her hips. She then nodded, "Sure." Kara walked with him to the shops. Picking out clothes for him, and her. She laughed when she saw some girls in awe over Ollie, "Boy, aren't you a famous guy."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:52 am

"Boy, aren't you a famous guy."

He got a slight shade of red on his face. Girls have always looked at him. Secretly checking him out. But now, in this world, they were staring and pointing, openly. He looked around. “Well, I’m not the only one who is famous.” He winked at her. Boys were staring at Kara. Lucky for them Logan isn’t here. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 am

“Well, I’m not the only one who is famous.”

She laughed, before looking at the guys. Lifting up the chain around her neck, showing them the ring. She smirked, watching their defeated expressions. Kara looked at him, "I'm flattered, but, I only want Logan to look at me like that." She laughed, getting up as she payed for her clothes. And waited for when he payed to walk outside, "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 pm

“I don’t know.” He looked at the people who were walking by. He saw coupels laughing, kissing and holding hands. His thoughts carried him miles away. “Let’s go home. I need to talk with someone.” He smiled at her. “Or do you have other ideas?”
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Kara got a little worried about Ollie. Though when he spoke and smiled, it made her feel a little better, "We can go home. I'm sure whoever you need to talk to, is important." She smiled, walking with him back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 pm

"We can go home. I'm sure whoever you need to talk to, is important." He heard what she said. "Thanks for understanding, Kara. I don't know if we go home. I will still have all my friends." He tried to sound strong. We are here to entertain people. We are all fighting for our lives. He thought. He looked at Kara. He laughed short. "At least there is always still room for love."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:27 pm

"Welcome, Ollie." She then looked at him, "I'll be your friend no matter what." She then laughed softly, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 pm

"Well, let's forget about these stupid things." They arrived at the mansion. "I hope they will understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for weapons.   Shopping for weapons. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for weapons.
Page 1 of 1