Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did that bastard do that..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Why did that bastard do that.. Empty
PostSubject: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 am

Laura had seemed to blush very lightly, feeling him pick her up. But, it was probably because she was in shock from the fear. When he laid her on her bed, she turned on her side, letting him put the wet cloth on her forehead. She opened her eyes, looking up at him, "Yeah.." She nodded, before speaking one more time, "Why are you the only person, seeing my weak side..?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:01 pm

He smiled at her. "I don't know. Why are you showing it to me." He said nudgin her playfully. "Are you still having hallusinations?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Laura did a soft laugh, she then looked at him, "No..I'm not." She said, before she saw the room flash into her old room, "Okay. yes." She said, closing her eyes fast, "I hate that man, why did that bastard do that? We're on the same damn team.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm

He smiled back at her, but it soon changed into consern when she had another hallucination. "Just remember the hallucinations can't hurt you." He wiped her forehead again seeing some sweat form up on it. "That's supervillains for you. They are selfish and cruel, teamwork rarely is in their vocabulary."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Laura opened her eyes, seeing the room was back to normal. She looked up at him once again, "I hope he learned his lesson though.." She said, making it obvious she was talking about Scarecrows's new little mark on his arm and face. Laura went to say something, but, stopped when the room changed once again. But, it was a longer hallucination, making her freeze for a second..

The doctors were back, and, they were hovering over her..

She closed her eyes, "It's not real..It's not real.." She whispered to herself, before opening them to see that it was gone, "I hate that man.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm

He took her hand when she was telling herself it wasn't real. "Don't be scared, it's just a hallucination. I'm here." When she told she hated that man, he smiled to her. "I hate him too."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Laura let Adam take her hand, listening to his words. She looked up at him, in time to see him smile at her. She did a soft smile back at him.

After a while, the hallucinations disappeared, making her calm down..

Laura's eyes started to droop, but, when Adam went to get up. She did something, something she didn't think she was capable. She gripped his hand tighter, as if asking him to stay..

She hated being alone like this..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 pm

He turned to look at her when she gripped his hand, he smiled softly to her and sat down. He stroked her hair gently. "It's okay, I'll be here. Just go to sleep." He started humming for her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Her eyes looked up at him, smiling, before she closed her eyes fully. Letting herself fall asleep to his humming, her hand slowly loosened it's grip on his. Her hair had slowly fallen in front of her face..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 pm

He watched her sleep. He wiped the lose hairs from her face, and smiled gently. I'm not going to mess this up like I did with Canary.

____ Few hours later____________

She stirred, and when she opened her eyes she looked at him. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, smiling gently. "Do you still have hallucinations?" He asked conserned now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Laura was surprised to see him still there, and, she was happy he stayed. She smiled softly at him, "Yeah, and, no. I don't have any more hallucinations." She said, before she stretched a little, before she went to sit up. But, she had a little headache, making her lay her head back down, "But, I have a headache." Laura laughed softly, a little amused at the headache.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 pm

He laughed a bit. "Yeah the gass does that." He went to dampen the cloth again, and when he returned he made her lie down. "There, that should help." He sat down, next to her. "Now why did you push me away?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Circe had stopped by the door. Knocking on it. "Hello? Is somebody there? She asked

Last edited by Circe on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Laura laid down, looking up at him as he placed the cloth on her head.

"Now why did you push me away?"

Laura's eyes widened, before she looked away a bit, thinking of what to say, before she actually decided to talk. She stayed looking away from him, "Because, I-I didn't want to see..the first person who decided to actually..care enough to keep me from putting my mask on..Get shot.." She had almost talked in a whisper, to where only Adam himself could hear..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm

He looked at her surprised, before blushing slightly. "Oh.... Umm... thank you I guess." He coughed, feeling bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

She looked at him, "Sorry, I-I didn't mean to make you nervous.." She said, looking away as she felt herself blush very little..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:24 pm

"Oh don't apologise, I just didn't expect you to feel that way." He said looking down, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Laura looked back up at him, she nodded at him, becoming a little speechless. Though, she returned his smile, with a smile of her own.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:37 pm

He smiled gently at her. "I'm glad you are feeling better. What did you see? The lab where you were being held?" He asked conserned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Laura smiled a little more, before she frowned again, "Yeah, and the doctors who use to give me so many shots.." Her eyes seemed to narrow with a bit of sadness, "That's the one place, I fear going back to.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:52 pm

He looked at her sympatethicly. "Don't worry you won't be going back there. I promise." He said taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Laura felt him take her hand again, making her look right back at him, "Thank you." She whispered, smiling very softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:01 pm

He smiled at her warmly. "You are welcome." He took the cold cloth and redampened it under the cold water, and when he came back, he leaned close to her. gently placing the cloth on her head. "How is your head?" He asked still remaining in that position.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 pm

When he had came back with the cloth, she looked at him, feeling her heart skip a beat..

What the..?

She saw him leaning close to her, "I-It's fine.." She said, before she felt something take over her. Lifting herself up a little, kissing him suddenly, very gently..

After a beat of her heart, her eyes widened, before she pulled away. Backing up immediately, feeling her cheeks turn bright red. She turned around on the bed, her back facing him..

W-Why did I do that?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:10 pm

His eyes widened when she kissed him. When she pulled away he straightened up and put his hand on his lips. 'NO, no, no, no, no, no!!!!!' He turned his back to her. "Umm... I gotta go..." He said as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did that bastard do that..   Why did that bastard do that.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did that bastard do that..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Killer Frost's Room-
Jump to: