Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-23

PostSubject: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Laura grabbed her head, shaking.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU STUPID!? WHERE DID THIS SHIT COME FROM! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO CARE! DON'T CARE, GO BACK IN YOUR FUCKING HOLE, LAURA! GO BACK IN IT! DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF!

Laura wanted to cry, but, she refused to. She put her hands over her face, before sitting by one of the walls. Her black hair falling in front of her face, and her hands.

Why..Why did I..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 pm

He ran to his room closing the door after him. He slided down on it. 'No!! I can't hurt anymore people I care about.' He took deep breaths and got up to look himself in the mirror. "It's fine. I'll just tell her the truth..... Yeah.... It's better for her to not get her hopes up about me." He tried to smile convisingly to himself. He went to the window to look out to the garden and training grounds. 'I'll go apologise to her, so she wont feel bad.' He saw her run to the training grounds. "What is that girl doing!?" He asked himself outraged, as he started running to her. "She is going to catch her death that way."

When he reached the training grounds he stopped to catch his breath. "Laura!!" He went to her and touched her shoulder gently. "What are you doing outside?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Laura jumped, almost shrieking when she felt someone's hand on her. She looked up, seeing it was Adam. She jumped up backing up, "I-I..I'm sorry!" She said, before she started to run..

I'm so sorry..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:04 pm

He ran after her taking her hand, and pulling her to a hug. "Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong. I'm the one who should be apologising. I feel like I don't want to hurt you or anyone else again."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Laura gasped, going backwards before she was turned around to be hugged.

"Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong. I'm the one who should be apologising. I feel like I don't want to hurt you or anyone else again."

"B-But, you ran out of the room...I-I thought.." She said, standing there, letting him hug her..

What..?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm

He let her go from his hug. "Sorry I was just confused, and needed to calm down."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 pm

She looked up at him, "I-I'm sorry for doing what I did..I-I just.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 pm

He looked at her gently. "Are you falling for me?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm

She froze, staring at him..

Yes...

"I think, I am..Yes.." She said softly, looking away from him as her cheeks were turning red. Which made her hair hide her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm

He wiped the hair from her face. "I like you too Laura, but I can't fall in love. I'm afraid I might hurt you like I hurt Canary." He looked at her saddly. "I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Laura looked at him.

"I like you too Laura, but I can't fall in love. I'm afraid I might hurt you like I hurt Canary."

But, I'm not like her..And, you can't hurt me the same way.. Laura thought to herself.

Laura seemed to smiled, "It's okay."

No, no it's not..That woman just had to get in the wa-! STOP IT, LAURA!
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:35 pm

He looked into her eyes. "Are you sure?" He wasn't sure if she really was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Laura looked at him, before looking down..

No..

"No.."

She froze..

I just said that out loud, FUCK!

"Uh..I-I mean." She decided to turn around, wanting to run off right then..Her eyes were staring at the woods..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:44 pm

He looked at her surprised. "You are not? I'm sorry." He really was sorry. "In other circumstances I'm sure it could have been different." He looked down. "But I raped a woman, a woman I really cared about. And I didn't stop even when she pleaded me to stop. I couldn't bare doing that to you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Laura just stood there, having nothing but hatred build up in her. Even though she understood him, really understood..

I'm nothing..like her..

"The thing is, Adam..I'm nothing like her..I can't be hurt like her.." She said, before she started to walk off..

It was her defense, walking off..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm

He let her walk off, her words really sunk in. He felt like his heart was breaking. He was hurting her, eventhough he didn't want to. He turned away walking back to the house. "I need to think."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Laura had looked over her shoulder, seeing him walk off..And she darted off, towards the forest. She knew she had made a loud thud when she started to run, thanks to her metal skeleton. She was running straight towards the little cabin she had found in the forest. When she got there, her breathing was irregular, looking at it.

I'll go back tomorrow..

She walked into the cabin, sitting on her bed, before laying flat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 pm

He heard a thud and turned to watch over his shoulder when she ran into the forest. "She'll be back." He said as he headed back into the house, back to his room to continue tinkering on his cane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?   

Back to top Go down

Vision blurry, head throbbing..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1