Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting X-23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:43 pm

The White Queen stared up at the cabin and almost snorted, "You guards, stay here while I deal with her." She said and made her way towards the cabin. She glanced over and saw Sebastian Shaw next to her, "I do hope you realize that if she goes after you first I'll just watch." She sneered. Sebastian glared at her retreating form, "Don't worry, I'll do the same." He said. Emma tossed a glare at him over her shoulder, before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Laura had recognized the scent, making her growl, "FUCK OFF!" Her claws coming out, ready to pounce if they would come in. She wasn't going to let them even touch her, "You know what will happen, if you even DARE put that thing on me!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Emma sighed and looked over at Shaw, "Well I guess this is going to get messy." She said and turned into her diamond form before she kicked the door in. "Knock knock." She said as she came in.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Laura growled, getting up from the bed. She growled, "Get. OUT. Now!" She yelled, having all of her claws out. She watched both of them, as they were on both sides of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Emma watched as Sebastian Shaw neared X-23, "Don't worry my dear, we're not here to hurt you." She said in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Laura didn't seen any collar in their hands, making her guard loosen. Though, she lowered her guard, "Then, what are you here for? If not to put a collar on me-AAH!" She shrieked, growling as Shaw had grabbed her arms, putting them behind her back.

God damn it, why did I lower my guard.

Her eyes narrowed, struggling now, she went to stab him with her foot. Though, something mentally was keeping her still..

That damn woman.

Her eyes widened, shrieking as Shaw had pinned her on the ground, making her lay on her stomach, "Come on, Emma. GIVE HER THE SHOTS, NOW!"

Laura's eyes widened, "W-What!? NO! G-GET OFF OF ME!" She struggled harder now...

But, they had practiced..They knew how to keep her down..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Emma approached her slowly, "I am sorry about this." She said and drew out a set of hypodermic needles complete with a red fluid. The needles were made of admantium, the only thing that could pierce x-23's skin, she hastily found a vein and used the needle. She looked up at Shaw and relaxed when x-23 sagged as the solution hit the bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Her eyes widened, screaming loud, feeling the needle enter her skin. She screamed, before whimpering, feeling the tears come..They had given her something, something to make her calm..

Shaw took another needle from Emma, the Paralyzing one. He knew where that one majorly had to go, in her lower spine area. He pierced the skin with the needle, wincing as he heard another piercing scream, "God she really hates needles!"

"Yeah, what do you expect? You remember her fear?"

"Yeah, I do. Okay, now, Laura. If you ever misbehave again, we will do this again..And, do it again if you misbehave after that. These are your collar." He said, before shoving the final shot into her right arm.

Laura let the tears fall, the shots stung, and it was bringing horrible memories back. She screamed one last time, before she fell asleep, remembering their last words to her..

Shaw put her on the bed, "Hopefully she will go back to brotherhood, and, stay there." He said, before looking at Emma, "Guess we're done here.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm

"You would be correct." She said and led the way out of the room but not before she thew an almost regretful look back at x-23. She did feel bad about having to use the needles on x-23, but if they kept her in line then it would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting X-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting X-23   Getting X-23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting X-23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: