Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To my darling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

To my darling Empty
PostSubject: To my darling   To my darling Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Wally ran to the garage, and jumped into the car. He drove to Bayville and got out of the car. He stopped by this store and vanished in. Few moments later he came out and drove back to the mansion. He ran back to her room. He opened the door and peeked in. "Hi babe. Missed me?" He entered the room fully now and sat next to her on the bed. "I got you something, guess which hand." He held his hands behind his back. She looked at him suspiciously. "Wally what is this?" She asked him. "If you guess which hand has it you can keep it." He said smiling slyly. Dinah sighed, and pointed to his left hand. He smirked and took the hand from behind his back, and slowly revealed what he had in his palm. Dinahs eyes grew wider when she saw the diamond ring. "You can keep it if you want babe." He said winking to her. "And you can keep me if you want."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

To my darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my darling   To my darling Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:15 pm

She blinked a few times. She was speechless. ''You..You...'' She took a deep breath. ''..ask me to marry you?'' She couldn't help but smile very wide. ''Yes, Ofcourse.'' She said. Hugging him. ''I will.''
She said softly. Kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

To my darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my darling   To my darling Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:19 pm

He smiled triumfantly when she said yes, and kissed her passionately. He pulled from the kiss and took her hand and gently put the ring on her finger. He kissed her softly again and pulled her to a hug. "I love you babe, forever and ever." He said smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

To my darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my darling   To my darling Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Dinah looked at the ring arround her finger. For once everything did feel right. Smiling at him.As he pulled her into a hug She hugged him tighter. ''I love you too'' She bit her lip as slowly one tear fell down. And another one. ''I can't believe it.'' She laughed between the happy tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To my darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my darling   To my darling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To my darling
Page 1 of 1