Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confused..A baby?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 am

Laura had ran to the living room, herself trembling..The words ran through her mind, over, and over. She breathed hard, letting herself sit on the couch. She looked at the floor, "Everything was going good..Now..Now it's going to go downhill.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:28 am

He was searching for Laura, and was glad he found her in the living room. "Laura! I'm sorry whatyou had to hear. Are you okay?" He hurried to her, and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 am

"Laura!

Laura jumped, before she turned around, seeing him.

"I'm sorry what you had to hear. Are you okay?"

She looked at him, "I-I don't know. T-That news..I-It's confusing.." She said, putting her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 am

He put his hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to worry about them. I will not leave you, and she will raise the baby as Flashs."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 am

Laura looked at him, before she looked down, "W-What if he finds out..What will happen then?" She asked, looking up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 am

He took her hands in his. "The only people who know are me, Canary and now you. I wont tell, I doubt she will tell and I hope you wont tell." He looked in her eyes pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:43 am

Laura looked down at his hands, looking back up at him. She shook her head, "I won't tell, I promise." She said, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

He smiled at her thankfully and pulled her into his arms. "Thank you Laura."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

Laura hugged him instantly, feeling herself almost fall, "Your welcome, Adam." She said, smiling to herself as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 am

He pulled from her and kissed her softly on the lips. "Really, thank you for understanding." He gently stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 am

Laura's eyes widened, feeling herself blush, kissing him back.

Even now, it always surprised her when he kissed her.

Laura smiled, "Your welcome, I understand all of this perfectly. It was just hearing it, which made me shocked."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 am

He smiled softly to her. "I just want you to know you can talk to me if you have any reservations about this. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 am

Laura nodded, "Okay." She smiled, before she leaned back against the couch. She started to play with her hair.
Her mind then jumped to the shots that the protectors had given her, six wees ago, "Those people haven't came back..To give me those shots..Do you think, I'm safe?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:36 am

He smiled to her wrapping one arm around her. "I guess you are. Seeing that you have been acting good." He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 am

Laura looked up at him, "Though, I still don't regret giving Scarecrow that nasty scar." She smiled, before she blushed feeling his lips brush against her forehead, "How can you make me blush..Something, I thought I wasn't capable of.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 am

He chuckeled to her remark. "I hope he remembers his lesson." He looked down at her, and gave a small peck to her cheek. "I guess I'm just so irresistable." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 am

Laura laughed, "He better have learned his lesson. He's just lucky I was shaken up, to where I couldn't hurt him more then that." She smiled, blushing when he kissed her cheek. She giggled, making her push him lightly.

That was the first time, she actually had giggled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 am

He smiled, liking the sound of her laugh. He made her lean on his shoulder, enjoying the quiet time with her. He was still thinking about Canary and the baby. His baby. He was happy to hear he was responcible of a new life, but the way it was concived bothered him. The baby and Canary deserved better. If he would start making claims on the baby, he would be breaking Canarys life into even smaller pieces than it already was. He couldn't understand why Canary had forgiven him, she couldn't forgive him. He would have prefered her anger much more than her forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 am

She leaned against his shoulder, she let the quietness last. She had so much stuff in her head, the baby, him..And the protectors..How she didn't want them to come back. Though, she smirked when remembering Logan had saw his bike and his room. Laura then realized, if she would ever run into him..She would be scolded for two hours. Though, she was safe right now, and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 am

He started humming a song, and let his hand travel to hers an entwined their fingers together. Admiring her slender fingers.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 am

Laura smiled, letting her hand give his a little squeeze. She leaned her head closer to his chest, feeling somehow safe being by him..

Something, she had never felt before..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 am

He sighed contently and closed his eyes, holding her closer. He let himself relax and doze off.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am

Laura had dozed off right after. Her head laid on his chest.

---
A hour later..

---

Music Meister and Laura had falling down on the couch, sleeping next to each other. Though, Laura was in front of him, her back facing him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:02 am

He woke up feeling his arm had fallen asleep. He lifted his head and started wiggling his fingers so he pumped blood in the arm. He saw Laura next to him, and smiled as he laid his head back down. He gently started playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 am

Laura had started to stretch in her sleep, she moved her head, waking up slowly. When she felt someone play with her hair, she shook her head, "That tickles." She managed to say, before laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confused..A baby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused..A baby?   Confused..A baby? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused..A baby?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next