Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Telephoning the Kitty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche

Avalanche

Telephoning the Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Lance sat up and looked out the window to see the sun shining bright. "This better be a sign of a peaceful day to come," he mumbled, still half asleep as he picked up the phone and punched in the number to Kitty's room. Hopefully, the number's the same in this universe. He thought as he heard it ringing on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Kitty had just gotten out of the shower when her phone rang, she hurried forward to get it and picked it up, "Hello?" She asked
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:07 pm

"Hey Kitty, uh how you doing? Er, is this a bad time. I uh," Lance blushed and took out a tennis ball. He began bouncing it off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Kitty smiled when she heard Lance's voice, "Um, no and I'm like pretty good how about you?" She asked, she suddenly felt really relieved to hear his voice. She hadn't realized how much she had missed it.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Lance grinned as he played catch with the wall. "Well I slept okay and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. Maybe we could go to the mall or something?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:25 pm

She smiled even wider, "The mall? I mean sure, like when did you want to go?" She asked as a blush spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 pm

"Oh uh I was thinking today since its nice and all. How about I pick up in about an hour?" His grin widened with an excitement he didn't realize he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

She giggled, "Sure that sounds like fun, I'll see you then." She said as she started to wonder about what she should wear.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:00 pm

"Okay! I'll get ready! Yea, see you then, Kitty." He hung up and dashed into the bathroom, whooping for joy. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and shaved. He ransacked to look for clothes that might impress Kitty. He finally decided to put on a brown T and some black jeans with a hole to reveal each of his knees. He checked himself in the mirror and flashed a smile. "Time to nab me a Kitty-cat!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Kitty hung up and then raced towards her wardrobe, she picked out a white jacket and then decided on a knee length pink dress. She giggled as she fixed her hair into a ponytail and then put on some make-up, she couldn't wait to go out with Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telephoning the Kitty   Telephoning the Kitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telephoning the Kitty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Avalanche's Room-
Jump to: