Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Mall <33

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Date at the Mall <33 Empty
PostSubject: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Kitty caught herself looking at Lance several times during the drive and could feel herself blushing a bit more. "So what have you been up too?' She asked, she hadn't seen him for awhile and it had started to worry her, but now that she was with him things were starting to look up.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 pm

"Well apart from Mystique going off her rocker and agonizing me about destroying her Ballroom, I've been the just dandy. Learned a new trick from Amanda but I'm still working on that. How about you? You sure you're alright? I mean, the last time I heard about you was from that claws guy with the anger management problem. He and that Supergirlfriend of his were going crazy looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Oh you mean Mr. Logan? Yeah I um got taken by the Protector's." She said carefully, she didn't want to mention that it had been Storm that had taken her. "But I'm ok." She said hastily, she didn't want Lance to get shocked again. "You learned a new trick? Well you'll have to show me sometime." She added as the jeep pulled up to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Lance turned to her when they parked. "Oh yea! Its pretty neat. Really handy too. I could win any darts game with the practice I've put in but I'm seriously glad you're okay. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't around. Uh well what I mean is that you're fun is all." He blushed and took her hand as they made their way to the mall's entrance. These protectors are more dangerous than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm

She laughed again and when he held her hand she froze her skin started tingling as he held it, and she almost gasped. She tried to concentrate on other things but her mind kept over thinking about how nice it felt to hold his hand. "So, where do you want to go first?' She asked as they entered the mall.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

He took them toward a directory. "Well lets see. Oh look! The mall's has an ice-skating rink. Or are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm

She smiled up at him, "Ice-skating sounds like fun, maybe after we can grab some food." She said as she squeezed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Lance blushed as she squeezed his hand and when he stared into her eyes, he was reminded of their first kiss. He shook his head and led the way to the booth where they can get some ice-skates. "Great! Two Ice-skates and make it snappy, man! We're ready for some fun!" He grinned despite his nervousness and the feeling that his hands were becoming clammy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Kitty giggled as the poor man handed Lance two pairs of ice-skates, after lacing up her ice-skates she turned to look at Lance. "So, you like ready for a race?" She asked, suddenly wanting to see if he could catch up to her on the ice.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm

"You sure you're ready?" He put on his skates on and approached her. "Lets make this interesting with a little wager."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:30 pm

She bit her lip and tilted her face to look up at him, "I'm listening." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm

He turned to face the rink and pointed, "3 Laps around the rink. If I win," he grinned, mischievously. "You do what I say for a week."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 pm

She raised her eyebrows, "Hmm ok and if I win, you have to take me on driving lessons....for a week." She said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Lance grimaced at her terms. He gulped as he remembered the trouble she gave claws and Summers the last they took her driving lessons. Not only that but at least she had her phasing powers to prevent collisions, then! "Okay. Deal! But I'm gonna win this one, Kitty." I have too!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm

She grinned, "You're on." She said and then took off, she glanced behind her to see Lance start off behind her and slowly start to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:01 pm

He put on the speed, not hesitating to shove people out of his way as he caught up to Kitty. When he got side by side to her, he raised a thumbs up and speed off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:05 pm

She watched him speed off and glared as she she tried to catch up, by the time the three laps were over she had lost. "Good race, so what do you want me to do?" She asked with an innocent look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Lance smirked as he thought of his first order but at the same he felt a bit ashamed. "Your first task is... to pay for our meal, Kitty." He nudged her and quickly turned around, leaving the rink. He didn't want to see the look on her face as he hung his head and pulled out the small amount of change he had left.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Fine just don't expect us to go to a fancy restuarant." She grumbled as she headed back to the booth, where she took off her ice-skates. She avoided looking at Lance, she felt angry that he was being a jerk but was determined not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 pm

"Yea uh sure." He mumbled. As he took off his skates, he held back a sigh. He glanced at her. The fact that she refused to look at him, much less blow a fuse, made him feel even more shameful. And the day is a bust thanks to none other than me, again. He returned the skates and followed Kitty as she picked the place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:53 pm

She quietly chose a fast food place and had a salad, she was a vegetarian after all. She didn't raise her gaze up once to look at him and instead picked at her salad. "I have to use the restroom." She said after the silence became awkward. Without waiting for him to reply, she got up and all but ran to the bathroom.
[Ooc, I kinda want Superwoman to come in ^^ XD]
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am

ooc: Lol Okay! bring her in!

Lance order a burger and sighed as he watched Kitty run off to the restroom. He knew that this date would probably end with her jumping out the window and taking off in his Jeep. He got up and went to the counter. "Hey are you guys hiring?" He waited, groaning as the cashier went to get the manager.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:14 am

Superwoman had decided to go out shopping. She had wore a pair of sunglasses so people wouldn't regocnise her so easily. She wasn't scared of being dragged to prison for her deeds. It was just inconvenient. She looked around her and saw a familiar figure in a fastfood joint. She smirked and walked behind the boy. "Have you been avoiding me?" She asked him wearing a wicked smirk and putting the sunglasses away.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 am

Kitty raced into the bathroom and sighed as took a few deep breaths, "Ok.....he's just being typical Lance." She said and glared at herself in the mirror. She fixed her hair and stepped out of the bathroom to see Lance talking to some woman who....made Kitty look like she wasn't even trying. She gasped and turned away, only to run into Alex. "Hey Kitty, I'm sorry about last night." He said as Kitty started backing up.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:20 am

Lance spun around to see Amanda. "Oh man, Amanda, h-hey! No way I wouldn't do that." He scratched the back of his head, blushing lightly. "Uh, I was actually on a date and I think I blew it." He looked to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Mall <33
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: