Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Mall <33

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 pm

She looked coldly at Lance and shoved her towards Kitty. "You are on a date smart ass. Try behave yourself." She asid turning her back to him, and putting on her sunglasses. She headed off.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Lance looked away in shame as Amanda told him off and left. "Kitty!" He ran to catch up with her. "Hey uh, well look I guess I was a little out of control back there but did you really kiss that sleeze?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:50 pm

She glared up at Lance, "How can you ask me that? I shoved him away as soon as he kissed me, and to think I stood up for you." She muttered and turned to leave again.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:02 pm

"Y-you did?! I... W-wait!" He grabbed Kitty's wrist and frowned. "Let me take you home, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:06 pm

She didn't go far, just far enough to still see them. She wanted to know how close they were. So she could break them up, if nessesary.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:06 pm

She rolled her eyes, "And then what have me wait on you hand and foot?" She demanded. She tried to pull away from Lance, she could feel tears start to prick her eyes. "Why do you always have to act like a jerk?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Lance stared at her. "Look, I don't know why, okay!" He held her in front of him. "Its how I am. But I'll try to do better, okay?" He wiped her tears and smiled a little. "And hey I take back my bet and you can punish me by driving home. I mean..." He blushed and looked away. "You know. What'dya say?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 pm

She froze when he wiped her tears away, "Ok, but if you do this again....then its over." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm

He frowned. "Yeah. Okay. Let's go." He put his arm around her shoulders and lead the way out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:47 pm

She almost burst into tears again he put his arm around her and then sank into his comforting embrace. "Thank you." She said quietly. She was forcing herself not to concentrate on how nice he smelled, or how cute he was when he was sorry. "As for me driving, I think you should drive I might get us into an accident or something." She said.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 pm

He smiled, uncertain why she was thanking him but was glad they made up and double glad she really wasn't going to drive. He leaned into her and kissed her cheek. "Heh, even you admit your driving is terrible." He said as they reached his Jeep and he opened the passenger side for her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm

She glared at him, "I'll have you know my driving is just fine! Mr. Logan let me drive Professor Xavier once." She said. She got into the jeep and buckled in, she was trying to forget about the kiss he had pressed against her cheek. Her eyes kept drifting to his lips and she had to fight the urge to kiss him, why did he have to look so kissable?
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Lance looked at Kitty, feigning shock. "Wha? He let you drive that important Professor of yours?! That Wolverine is crazier than I thought!"
He laughed as he hopped in the driver's side and took off. He glanced at her and blushed, when he caught her gaze on his lips. "So hey uh I guess I can deal with him being your friend. I mean Amanda's my friend so I guess it would be pretty jerky of me to not let you to have a friend like Alex." He grimaced when he said the guy's name. It brought a bad taste to his mouth saying it. "Just don't let him kiss you again. You're my girl, got that?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Kitty straightened in her chair when he said that name, "Oh is that her name?" She asked with just a hint of jealousy. And then she remembered that Lance had introduced them earlier, but she had been too upset to bother. She almost smiled when he said Alex's name, "How could I forget?" She asked dryly and a small smile rose on her face.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm

"Don't and you really don't have to worry about Amanda. She's hella scary but if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have realized how much I care about you." He blushed and looked at Kitty when the Jeep pulled up to the mansion. "It got crazy today and I'm.. sorry but I only act that way because you're special to me, Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 pm

She smiled when he said that and then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Well it was certainly a very entertaining first date." She said when she pulled away. She could feel a little blush come on and turned to unbuckle her seat belt....
[Ooc, I'm leaving this open so you can do whatever *cough* Wink Wink *nudge* *nudge*]
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Lance blushed when she kissed him. It was the second time they kissed but he felt like, after this hectic day, they deserved a third. He rested his hand on hers before she could unbuckle the seatbelt and caressed her cheek with the other as he leaned in and kissed her like he never have.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:28 pm

She smiled when he kissed her again and couldn't stop the little breathy moan she gave. She ran her hand through his dark hair and pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm

ooc: FANGIRL SCREAM ALERT! Are we gonna have us some smut? Cool

Lance ran his hand down her side as he kissed her neck. All thoughts of the impossible left his mind at this moment as he continued kissing around her neck and almost moaned at her touch.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

[Ooc, mayybe Cool ]
She tilted her head up to give him better access and gave little breathy moans of encouragement as he kissed her neck. She ran her hands through his hair and bit her lip as he continued kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:07 pm

He moved up and kissed her lips again with more passion as he slid above her on the passenger's side. His hand caressed her thigh as her moans played in his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

She welcomed his passionate kiss and gasped when his hand caressed her thigh, her own hand drifted lower and rubbed his back. She couldn't stop the moan that escaped her throat...
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:01 pm

He continued to kiss her as he popped the seat back and slid his hand under her dress, into her panties. He moaned as she massaged his back and slowly began to finger her as her moans increased.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm

She couldn't stop the moan that escaped her thraot when he slid his finger into her, "Lance." She whispered and slid her hands up underneath his shirt. She marveled at the muscles that she could feel, she gasped when he pressed a finger against a sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Lance stared into Kitty's eyes and as much as he really wanted to have sex with her, he held back. "Kitty... I" He moved off her and sat back in the driver's seat. "I messed up today but I want you to know how much I care for you which is why I want our first time to be special." He smiled at her and gently kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Mall <33   Date at the Mall <33 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Mall <33
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: