Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back together..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Back together.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:00 pm

He started to move his fingers faster and harder. She was starting to shake in extasy. His left hand was still caressing her breasts. She was rubbing his crotch with her knee.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Laura started to shake, moaning louder now. Her head rose up, her hands rubbing his chest. As her knee rubbed his member. She was feeling herself get wetter. She laid her head against his chest, moaning more before she raised her head up again fast. Orgasming as she felt herself release a little bit. When she felt him start up again, she moaned, "A-Adam, I-I want you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:27 pm

He felt a rush of warmth in her panties when she orgasmed. He kissed her lips and started to pleasure her again. "A-Adam, I-I want you.." He smirked and got out from under her. He started to remove her pants and panties, kissing her abdomen and thighs. He tossed the pants to the floor and undid his own pants. He reached for the condom in his pocket and put it on his dick. He leaned over her smirking seductively and kissed her passionately, as he positioned himself to her entrance. He teased her a bit before entering her, to the hilt. He let out a moan, and started thrusting in a steady rythm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Laura blushed, feeling him tease her. She gave him a little pout. Before she finally moaned when she felt him enter her. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently, blushing as she felt him thrust in her. When she felt him suddenly surprise her, by thrusting in her hard. She moaned louder then she had ever moaned. Showing him she had liked that, her head was raising up against the pillow. And her back was arching.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 pm

He responded to her moan, by going hard and fast. He started to kiss her neck, giving it a little nibble. He moved back to kissing her mouth passionately. He could feel her hand caressing his neck and her fingers running through his hair. He felt his climax closening, and started to thrust faster.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Laura's back arched more, having herself moan more. Her hand ran through his hair, before she felt herself moan non stop. Having a orgasm now, "A-Adam! Yes! Yes! Aah!! Mmm! YES!" She kissed him back, moaning louder before she pulled away. Feeling him thrust faster in her. Her hands suddenly went down to her sides, gripping the bed sheets tight. Her body shaking from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

He couldn't hold himself anymore, and came with a loud groan. He breathed heavily laying down next to her. He looked deep into her eyes, and smiled happily. "Did that make you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Laura arched her back to the fullest, orgasming loud as she fell back down after she released with him. Her breathing was irregular, but, she looked straight to Adam. Her eyes bright green, her chest rising with each breath she took. She smiled big at him, "Yes..It..Ooh It did!" She laughed, before giving one last moan. Her hand grabbed his gently, as she turned over to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 pm

He smiled when he saw her eyes were those bright green ones he remembered. He kissed her forehead and pulled her to his arms. "Your eyes are shining again. I'm so glad."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Laura hugged him immediately, her eyes softened as they seemed to smile. She looked back up at him, "It's like you heal me..From all my worries. When I'm with you, I feel this safeness..I had never felt before." She said before she hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

He held her in his arms, and smiled down at her. "And I feel like I just want to hold you here in my arms and never let go."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 pm

She laughed, hugging herself closer to him, "I'll never let you let go then." She smiled at him. Before she kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 pm

He smiled warmly at her, and kissed her gently. He felt tired, after what just happened. "Please don't." He smiled kindly and pulled her so her head was resting on his shoulder. He started humming again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Laura smiled at him, kissing him back. Her eyes widened a little bit. Hugging him more as he pulled her closer to him. She rested on his shoulder, "By the way, how the hell did you do that? That felt amazing!" She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm

He looked down at her grinning widely. "I just followed your directions, that's all." He said kissing her nose. "You weren't so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Laura laughed softly. She blushed, finally giggling as he kissed her nose, "A-Adam that tickles!" She giggled, feeling herself rub her nose as she hid it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 pm

His eyes started to droop a little. "Sorry Laura, an old man like me can't keep up with a young girl like you." He said jokingly, apologizing his sleepyness.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Laura smiled at him, before she kissed him softly. She let her head rest against his chest. Falling asleep with him holding her. Her hand grabbed his before she had completely fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:53 pm

He smiled when he saw her sleeping face. He soon folowed her example, and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back together..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2