Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry for hurting you..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 pm

He pulled from her and started to put on his clothes. "How did that happen? How did they get another persona in you?" He asked in almost a whisper. He held his shirt in his hands, he had his pants on.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Laura saw he was whispering, making her also think she was safe, "They put this liquid in me which kept me calm..It's like this light purple liquid. Then there was this dark purple liquid they kept putting in me over and over again..And, they did some tests and when Shadow King controlled me for the first time..It happened.." She explained as she dressed herself.

Last edited by x23 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:30 pm

"What did I tell you x23.....you have disobeyed me for the last time!" The Shadow King appeared in the middle of the room. He was full of rage, he froze the scene and then approached The Music Meister. "And now.....it seems like I'm going to have to use force." He said and withdrew a knife.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:33 pm

His eyes widened at the sight of the knife. He looked at Laura afraid of what Shadow King would do to her, he wasn't afraid for himself. He glared at the Shadow King.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Laura's eyes widened. Her eyes stared at him before they started to tremble at the knife, "NO! PLEASE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She was frozen in fear, staring at him. She shook her head, "PLEASE! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 pm

The Shadow King barely even glanced in her direction, "Oh believe me....he does have a great deal to do with this." He said and reached into the Music Meister's pants pocket. "How quaint....I believe this will suffice." He said as put his knife back into his pocket. He held up the syringe that had been in the Music Meister's pocket before savagely bringing it down on the Music Meister's left eye.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:48 pm

He looked shocked at the syringe, and then back at the knife just as it hit his left eye. It was like a haze, suddenly he realised he was screaming. He held his hand over his left eye. He fell to his knees, and looked up at Shadow King, who was looking down at him sadistically. He saw his eyeball on the tip of the knife.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Laura's eyes widened, staring at the syringe..

Why does he have tha-!

Laura's thought was interrupted as she was suddenly screamed horrifically. Watching how Adam screamed, the blood, and the way he fell to his knees. The tears fell down her face, and she couldn't move, "PLEASE! STOP IT! I'M SORRY!!!" She screamed, her eyes closing, "I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM ANYMORE!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm

The Shadow King slowly took the eyeball off the syringe and stared down at The Music Meister, he grinned down at him before popping the eyeball into his mouth. "Don't worry, I plan on doing the same to the other eye." He said and held up the syringe again...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm

He looked in horror as the Shadow King ate his eye, and waited for the other one to be popped out. He glared at the Shadow King and mentaly prepared for the pain.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Laura's eyes widened before she screamed, "PLEASE! PUNISH ME! PLEASE! I..YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME! I'LL LISTEN! TAKE ME INSTEAD! PLEASE...LEAVE HIM ALONE! PLEASE!" She shrieked in horror, looking at Shadow King.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 pm

The Shadow King slowly turned to look at her, "And if I do.....would you be willing to sacrifice everything?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm

He turned to look at Laura and shakily got up. "No Laura!! Don't!!! I won't let you!!!" He tried to stop Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Laura ignored Adam, feeling the tears stream down her face, "I would.." She said as she bowed to Shadow King..

Knowing she just gave him her freedom..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:09 pm

The Shadow King smirked in triumph, "Good.....good....now come." He said and gestured for her to leave with him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Adam rushed to her grabbing her hand. "No Laura, please don't do this. I don't want that kind of sacrifice from you. I love you...." He looked at her pleadingly with his right eye, trying his best to cover the empty eyesocket.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Laura started to walk to him, stopping when she felt him grab her hand. She felt the tears stream down her face when he spoke..

"I love you.."

Her eyes widened as she finally turned to look at him. Her eyes showed nothing but sadness, and they were filled with tears. She tilted her head as she smiled at him, "I love you too.." She kissed him suddenly, before she pulled away, backing up towards Shadow King. Laura stood by Shadow King as she smiled at him, "Goodbye.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

The Shadow King sneered down at them, "Yes good-bye indeed." He snorted before he stabbed a syringe into x23's back....
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 pm

He reached forward trying to pull Laura back. He was horrified when Shadow King stabbed the syringe into Lauras back. "Laura!!!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her from Shadowkings side. "Why can't you leave Laura alone?!! Take me instead."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Laura's face deformed into pain, as she started to fall forward. Her eyes widened when she felt Adam pull her away. Her back was bleeding and she couldn't heal from the impact. Her whole body started to feel warm.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 pm

The Shadow King laughed cruelly, "Very well then....you may have her.....what's left of her anyway." He said and tossed her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 pm

He looked up at Shadow King. "Why must you do this to her?" He knelt down beside Laura and held her uright.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Laura felt her body starting to feel hot and her eyes started to droop. Her hand grabbed his shirt, as if she was begging him to shut up. Before she felt herself pass out as her hand fell down to her side..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 pm

He sneered down at them both, "Lets just say.....I enjoy making people suffer." He said and then left in his shadow form.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 pm

He saw the man leave. His right eye started to tear up when he looked at Lauras unconcious body. He grabbed the syringe from her back and threw it on the floor. "Why wont you stop making her suffer, and hurt me instead." He said quietly as he caried her to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for hurting you..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: x23's Room-
Jump to: