Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fast and the Furious

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Fast and the Furious Empty
PostSubject: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Kitty grinned as she started up the car, "All right, lets go do some freeway driving!" She said and then she backed up. She didn't bother waiting for the gate to open and instead phased the whole car through as she sped on. "Whoo hoo!" She yelled and put her foot to the gas pedal, she loved driving.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 pm

"All right, lets do some freeway driving!" Kitty said as she started up the car. She backed up and took off.

Wade noticed she wasn't going to wait for the gate to open. Wade clutched the handle on the door waiting to rip through the gate. The next thing he knew they were on the other side. They had phased through.

"Please... Don't do that again... So why don't the other people like your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm

She eased off on the gas and glanced over at him, "Well....a few times while we were dating.....some of the things he did....could have landed me in trouble." She admitted as she swerved past an idling car.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Wade drove fast, but he had been trained and had been driving for a while... He wondered how long Kitty had bee driving. But he was more interested in this boyfriend of hers... And how he may be able to get her to dump him.

"So what kinds of things did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 pm

She sighed, "Well.....he's tried to expose the mutant population when I was at school....he faked rescues....that particular one could have ended badly....and he almost killed the principal of our school...if it hadn't been for Jean." She said, there of course other times that she could have named but she didn't. "Why are you so interested." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm

"He sounds like he's gonna get you and your friends hurt... Why would you even want to be with someone like that?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Kitty pulled off to the side of the road and turned to look at him, "Look Wade.....you didn't answer my question, why are you so interested?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm

"The same reason you were so happy to see me when i walked in. You know you have feeling for me. More than for this guy."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Kitty's hands gripped the steering wheel until her knuckles turned white, "Wade...I....um" She cleared her throat. She was starting to shake, "I....really am flattered...but I just can't betray Lance." She said after awhile. Why was it men were suddenly interested in her? She felt confused and she knew that if she saw Lance....maybe she could get her head cleared.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'm not asking for you to betray Lance. I'm just saying dump him. He's gonna get you killed. I would hate to have to kill him for hurting you. I bet Logan feels the same way."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:06 pm

She looked down and bit her lip, "As much as I appreciate your concern....I can handle it." She said after a moment. She took a deep breath and forced herself to remain calm. She was shocked that he would kill for her.....it scared her if she was honest with herself.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Deadpool wrote:
"I'm not asking for you to betray Lance. I'm just saying dump him. He's gonna get you killed. I would hate to have to kill him for hurting you. I bet Logan feels the same way."
ooc: I guess Lance better be careful then. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Wade didn't understand why she was being so difficult. He knew she had feelings for him. He could see it. He had never felt like this about a girl. He always just used women and left, having sex with them and leaving. He always used his cloaking device. But Kitty seemed to like him as he was... He was just afraid to get close and take off his suit around her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Avalanche wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
ooc: I guess Lance better be careful then. Shocked

SHUT IT! >_>..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:28 pm

She bit her lip again, the silence in the car was becoming awkward. "Wade....I do care about you, I just need time to think." She said, she hoped he would understand. She gently placed a hand on his arm, "Thanks for the concern...and I will take what you said into consideration." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well that's better than telling me to go screw myself... Now. Can I drive?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Kitty laughed, "If you must...just don't wreck my car." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 pm

"Yea. Because I totally want to wreak this. Let's go!"

Wade and Kitty traded streets and took off. After squealing the tires on the take off, he his a 2-mile stretch of straight flat road. After a few seconds, he had the car up to one hundred and ten miles and hour.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Kitty laughed when they got up to one hundred and ten miles an hour, she had always liked driving fast.....she felt like she could escape her problems that way. She cast a glance at Wade and smiled....once again she wondered what lay under the mask....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Wade stopped about a mile down the road.

"So, since I let you have some fun, do I at least get a kiss?" Wad asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 pm

She turned to look at him and swallowed hard, "Just one." She whispered, wait did I just say that out loud? she thought in horror.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm

"Just one." Kitty said when Wade asked. He just stared at her surprised.

"Well let's go." Wade said as he rolled up his mask to expose his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 pm

She smiled and then leaned forward, she kissed him gently. It was a different kiss then from Lance....there was something more passionate about it.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 pm

As their lips met, Wade felt more than he ever had in a kiss. he had the urge to go further, but didn't want to mes things up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:15 pm

She pulled away and then looked down, she was if it was possible even more confused. She had once been so sure of her love for Lance.....but now she was starting to doubt her feelings. "I think its time we got back." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast and the Furious   Fast and the Furious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast and the Furious
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: