Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Collision and A Chance Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche

Avalanche

A Collision and A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

"Hey Lance! You owe me for that Martini!" Courtney called out as Lance clocked out.
"Yea yea whatever." He got his things and waved nonchalantly as he headed out the door. He left out the back exit and decided to cut through the mall to get to the parking lot.

He was still wearing his waiter uniform as he checked his watch, then taking out his keys and tossing them as he walked. Stupid Courtney had me working overtime. I swear she does that on purpose! He fumed, accidently dropping his keys. He bent down to get them and next thing he know someone had crashed into him and bags were everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Artemis was shopping for new clothes. The clothes in her drawers weren't really her. She sighed, looking for a weapon store, "Geez where is the damn weapon store. I must have been looking for it, for hours!" She groaned, before she suddenly collided with someone. Making her fall backwards, "God damn it! Hey! Watch where your going, buddy!" Her eyes looked at her bags that were scattered around, "Mother..Freak.." Artemis groaned as she started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Lance got up and glared down at her. "I should be telling you that! You bumped into me, blondie!" He watched as she got up and sighed as he began gathering her bags.
When he had them all, he held them out to her. "What do you say?" He sneered, pulling the bags back as she reached for them.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Artemis glared, "I bumped into you? You were standing in one spot, you ass!" She said she grabbed her backs, "And don't call me blondie, bum."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm

"Blondie isn't even that bad considering I don't even know your name!" Lance looked at her annoyed and scoffed. "Jeez! Where do chicks like you come from?! Ignorant pottymouths, I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Artemis's eyes narrowed, "Oh, look at you being so good! By the looks of it, your just someone who acts to be good! Geez, ass isn't even a bad word. And, chicks like me come from strong families. Who don't let little boys like you walk over us. And, if you would want to know my name. You better quit the attitude!"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Lance whistled and rolled his eyes after mystery girl's little spat. "Wow paranoid much. But the attitude seems to be both ways here and you were in the wrong here. I dropped my keys. You bumped into me. I got your bags and chewed out at for it."

He groaned and fixed her with a frustrated, exhausted expression. "Look, if you can't calm down to even talk, then excuse me miss prima dona as I remove myself from your paranoid presence and head home. I had a long day working for a chick with an attitude just as awful as yours, so later." Lance walked past her and waved.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Artemis groaned, she let out a sigh as she turned around, "Artemis." She said, looking at the male, "Artemis is my name." She said as she put her bags on her arms, "Also, thanks for helping me with my bags."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Lance grinned and turned back to look at her. "Sure thing. The name's Lance and you were right, by the way. Me being good is all an act. I'm a mutant villain at heart." He smirked as he watched for her expression. If she's from around here, she would probably run now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Artemis looked at him before she tilted her head, "Mutant? Why in the world, are you calling yourself a mutant?" She asked him, putting her hands on her hips. Her lips forming a little frown at what he was calling himself.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Lance gawked at Artemis, his backpack shifted on his shoulder. "You don't know?" He facepalmed. "Of course you don't."
He walked over to her, finally noticing her collar and pointed to his. "You have one of these which means you must have some kind of power it's keeping you from using. In my universe, they call people like us mutants. I guess it kind of sticks."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Artemis smirked when she saw him face palm. Before she put her hand on her collar when he spoke about it, "Nope. I'm actually a human. I just have a bow and arrow. So, I guess I can't think of getting out of here thoughts, or try to take the collar off. And, I'm guessing I won't be able to use my bow and arrow..when I get it that is."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 pm

"You mean you're just a normal woman with a bow and arrow? No powers?! What the heck are you doing in this game then?!!" He all but shouted as his keys slipped from his hand and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that my arrows explode?" She asked, shrugging a little bit. Her smirked widened when she saw his expression. Before she laughed, "I'm guessing you have powers?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:53 pm

"Explode!?" He held his jaw from dropping but the surprise was obvious on his face.
He shook his head and nodded. Yeah, he was slightly impressed. "I can cause earthquakes and surface shifts. I would show you but," he pointed to the collar and shook his head in agitated fashion. "I really don't like shocks on this thing."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Artemis smirked as he told her about his power, "Nice, and yeah these dog collars don't really fly with me. I swear if I could, I'd ripped these things off." She said as she picked her four bags back up, "So, Lance. Why are you so dressed up? Going to meet a lady friend or something?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 pm

"Why would I ever meet Kitty in this?" Lance looked at his attire with disgust and sighed heavily as he explained. "Nah, I work at this Fancy Restaurant/Night Club by the mall. My boss made me a waiter and decided to torture me with this get-up."

He shivered and groaned, "Do you know how many salads I wanted to dump on peoples' heads? A lot. I did accidently pour soda in a guys lap." He sneered, biting his tongue at the memory. He then looked at Artemis. "So why don't you have your bow and arrows with you now. You shouldn't be so at ease in this universe, you know."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Artemis smirked.

Kitty is his girl? Hmph, learn something new everyday. Well if she likes something in him..Guess it's worth it.

"So, dressing up nicely is torture to you then..Wait, are you trying to change yourself for this girl?" She asked as her eyebrow raised. Not liking the fact this boy was changing himself for a girl. Though she couldn't help the laugh that escaped her mouth when he talked about the salad incident, "Wow, you have guts. Though, knowing me. I would've probably done all of things."

Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Lance was taken back by her question. "What? Where did you get that stupid idea?! I'm just tired of being broke and stealing from Mystique."
He grinned when she laughed. "Yeah, if all I had to worry about was being fired, there would be no hesitation on taking out my anger. But these people are actually ruthless." He gulped, scratching the back of his head as he remembered when Bob Ross warned him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Artemis had to hold back the smirk as he defended himself. She then smirked, "Don't underestimate us humans. We might not have powers, but, we could get a hold of your weaknesses..and kill you." She said as she pretended to shoot a imaginary arrow at him, "Bam." Artemis smirked, "Anyway, do you know where a weapon store is? I need to get my bow and arrows.."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 pm

He stared at her like she's lost her mind as she feigned an archery attack on him. "Riiight. I sure am scared," he announced, sarcastically.
He then laughed an actual laugh when she asked where the weapons shop was. "I knew there was something! You looked lost behind that bitchy attitude you had going. Sure, I can show you where it is."
He lead her out the mall and down a street where a line of shops spread out. They walked a little ways before stopping in by a cluster of shops. Lance turned and pointed to a dark shop across the street. "There you go, Artemis. A weapons shop for a vigilante." He laughed.
The weapons shop was decorated with skeleton heads and located between a sweets shop and a lingerie store.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 am

Artemis smirked before she laughed, "Thank you." She said as she followed him down to the store. Her eyes seemed to widened as she saw what the shop was between, "The hell.." She muttered, before she looked at him, "Thanks Lance." Artemis then smiled at him. Before she walked into the store with him, buying her bow and arrows. Her eyes landed on the explosives she always put on her arrows, having herself buy those as well. When the casher was flirting with her, she just smirked and waved as she walked out of the store with Lance, "Thanks for showing me, and, I need to head back to Xavier. I hope everything so smooth with you and Kitty." She said as she put her hand on her head as she moved it from her head, waving goodbye to him as she turned around and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Collision and A Chance Meeting   A Collision and A Chance Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Collision and A Chance Meeting
Page 1 of 1