Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Break Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Kitty finally got the courage to call up Lance and asked him to meet her at the school, she sighed and started to bite her nails something she never did. When Lance's jeep pulled up she could feel herself tense, oh I hope this isn't as bad as I think its going to be she thought. "Hey Lance!" She called.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Lance grinned as he saw Kitty and hugged her when he got close. "Hey Kitty."
He noticed the blue mustang and gapped. "Whoa!" He went over and touched it gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

She smiled weakly as he hugged her and sagged in relief when he turned to look at the mustang, "Yeah, it was my birthday present from Mr. Logan and Kara." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Damn! I forgot her birthday!! Worse, I was working on it!!! He shamefully, turned to face her. "Y-your birthday?"
He could see a sadness in her eyes and almost physically slapped himself for forgetting it. He tried to shake it off and laughed awkwardly. "So big 1-8! H-how was it?" He asked, scratching his head and averting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:57 pm

She averted her gaze and bit her lip, "It was good." She finally said and then licked her lips. "There's actually another reason why I wanted to talk to you tonight." She said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am

He looked at her and tried to catch her eye. He didn't like this. Something was up.
He went to her and cupped her face in his hands as he stared into her eyes. "Kitty, are you okay? Did something bad happen on your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:06 am

She bit her lip, why did he have to be so sweet? she wondered. She pulled away, "Lance.....I....I think we need to break up." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

Lance froze as she pulled away. BREAK UP?! BECAUSE I MISSED HER BIRTHDAY? "YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! TELL ME YOUR JOKING!!" He started towards her as she backed up, trying to explain.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

Kitty backed up, "Look Lance.....I'm sorry but I can't do this." She whimpered, she was suddenly very scared....she had never seen Lance this uncontrolled before. Tears started falling down her face as he neared her..
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:23 am

He was losing her. He knew it and not only that, he was losing his sanity! He got near her. His vision felt hazy. He saw her tears but refused to believe she was serious. He slapped her. He wanted to knock some sense into her. "Please, just tell me your kidding and you won't do that again!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:27 am

Her head rocked back from the force of the blow and she could feel tears run down her face, "No Lance I'm being serious." She finally said. One side of her face was stinging from the slap and she could only imagine what would happen next....
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 am

He lost Kitty and he lost his sanity. Lance roared.
It felt like a monster was taking over him as he lifted Kitty over his shoulder and slammed her back into a nearby tree.
He advanced on her with a twisted look as he unfastened and took off his pants.
He then tied her to the tree with them, gripping her shoulders tightly as he planted a kiss on her lips.
He yanked off her capris and then, her panties.
And, with a snarl, he plunged himself into her, fulfilling pleasure to his entire being.

[ooc: I'm sorry I took so long but this was disturbing for me and you do not want to know how many times I inwardly shrieked! Crying or Very sad I can't believe I'm behind this...]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 am

[Oc...its okie I totally know where you're coming from]
Kitty screamed when he picked her up, "No Lance!" She shrieked when she saw him unfasten his pants. She tried to get away but before she could move he grabbed her and planted a messy kiss on her lips. She was unprepared for him to slam his dick into her pussy, she cried at the pain as he tore her virginal wall. She cried and tried to fight him but she was unable too as she had been tied to the tree. Everything was going in a haze, other then the fact that she was in extreme pain. Wade was right was the only thought she was capable of thinking....
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

It didn't take long for Lance to reach his climax and he released inside her.
A surge of emotion and relief passed over him as his vision began to clear again.
He looked around his surroundings and didn't freak until he saw what he had done and to who.
No... Not HER! NOOO!! He grabbed his pants and dashed for it, driving off and leaving an unconscious Kitty in front of the school...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 am

Artemis was walking down the street, stopping when she heard a scream. Her eyes widened as she ran down the street. The only thing she saw was Kitty tied to a tree, and Lance running off, "KITTY!" She screamed, walking to her. Her eyes narrowed, before she threw a tracking device onto Lance's car. Her eyes then went back to Kitty, "Kitty." She whispered, cursing to herself. Artemis ran to the mansion, putting Kitty on the bed. Her eyes narrowed as she had called Kara and Superman to her side. Her eyes narrowed more as she headed out the door..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 am

{OOC: OH YOU'RE SO DEAD, LANCE!!! DEADPOOL IS GOING TO RIP YOUR SKIN OFF!!! (I'd have Logan do it, but I think we can say his officially disappeared now when this takes place???) PLEASE DON'T BE PREGNANT, KITTY!!! DX}
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 am

[ooc: Yeah Kitty! PLEEEEASE DON'T BE PREGNANT! Dx and eep... >_<]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Break Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Break Up   The Break Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Break Up
Page 1 of 1