Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Break Up....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

After the Break Up.... Empty
PostSubject: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 am

Kitty woke up in the Medical Lab with her pelvic area aching, she started crying as she remembered what had happened. She sank back onto the pillows and ran a hand down her face.....out of all the things that could have happened....Lance raping her had not been one she had been expecting. She winced as a particular sore spot reacted to her movement and she clenched her hands into fists to try to fight back the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Kara was sleeping on the chair, waking up as she heard Kitty wake up. She got up, walking to her, gripping her hand, "Don't move, Kitty..You have some bad tearing.." She then pressed a button that helped Kitty sitting up without hurting her. Kara walked to the counter to get some medication that would helped. She poured the liquid into a little cup, bring it back to Kitty, "Drink this, it'll help."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Kitty slowly drank what Kara offered her and then relaxed as the pain slowly ebbed, "Thank you, and what do you mean bad tearing?" She asked quietly and fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Kara looked at her, "Lance tore your virginal walls. Though, he went too deep and was doing it fast..Making your usual first tear a little bigger. Which means you won't stop bleeding until two days later." She said, her eyes softened when she Kitty's expression. She hugged her, "It's going to be okay..Shh.."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: ack! I'm sorry Kitty! >.<
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Kitty's eyes widened when she heard that, "I was breaking up with him......and he just snapped.....I've never seen him so angry." She said faintly. More tears fell down her face, "Kara...what if I get pregnant?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm

"Kara...what if I get pregnant?"

Kara winced at the word pregnant, her hand going straight to her stomach. It had become a reflex now. Though she snapped out of it before she shook her head, "I'm sure your not pregnant.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Kitty looked down, "I hope not." She whispered. She was only eighteen, if she got pregnant now....she would never be able to give any child of hers much of a future. She bit her lip and sank back into her pillows, "How have you been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Kara's eyes softened, looking at her as she asked her a question, "What?" She saw Kitty point to her stomach, "Oh, I'm doing good. Only three weeks." She smiled softly..

Even though she smiled..It was a fake smile, she still wasn't okay..She still hadn't found Logan and she couldn't look anymore..She had to stay safe for her, and the baby...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Kitty nodded and then looked away, "You know I always imagined my first time to be with someone who would care about me....but I guess sometimes you don't always get what you want huh?" She said to herself as a tear fell down her face. Why did she have to be so weak? First there had been the Overseer and now Lance.....
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Kara looked at her as her eyes soften, "Not really..I didn't want to get pregnant cause Logan and I weren't ready for it..But, look at me." She said as she put her hands on her stomach, "I'm pregnant..And to be honest..I'm kind of glad..It feels nice that I'm growing a new life inside of me." She then looked at Kitty, "Pretty much what I'm saying is; Things will get better from here..Just don't let this hurt you forever..And, don't hurt yourself because of it."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Kitty tried to take what she said to heart but it was difficult, "But...it was my fault...if I hadn't broken up with him I wouldn't have gotten myself into this mess." She said as she burst into more tears.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Kara hugged Kitty gently, making sure not to hurt her, "It is not your fault. You wanted to break up with him. He decided to be immature and hurt you. When he could have just walked off..This isn't your fault." She said, being a little bit serious.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Kitty cried into Kara's shirt, "I'm....sorry...its just that....I feel like it is." She said in between sobs. She was scared for what would happen if she ever got pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Clark was passing by the Medial Lab when he heard Kitty crying, he frowned and hurried into the Medical Lab, "Is everything ok?" He asked with concern. His heart twinged when he saw Kitty lying down looking pale and not at all her bright cheerful self.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Kara looked at Clark, still letting Kitty cry on her, "She feels like this is her fault.." She said, looking down at Kitty, "It isn't your fault, Kitty.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Clark slowly approached Kitty's side, he was unsure of how Kitty would react to him and wasn't surprised when she flinched. "Kitty, what happened at the school is not your fault. Lance, he should have treated you better and if there's anything I can do you let me know." He said sternly. He really hoped Kitty would let him help her.....

Last edited by Superman on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "I um...there is one thing I'd like to know....can you check to see if I'm pregnant?" She asked pleadingly. She hoped that he would be able to find out.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Clark traded a side-long look with Kara before looking at Kitty, "Well I could, but nothing would show up for at least another week. But when the week passes, I can take you to the Danger Room and we can check there ok?" He said with a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Kara nodded in agreement, smiling at Kitty, "We will make sure, I promise Kitty." She then saw Clark looking at her, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Clark looked down, "Nothing, I'm just checking to see how the baby is." He muttered, he could feel Kitty and Kara's gazes on him and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Kara looked at him, "Okay." Though she knew that wasn't all that was bothering him, she looked at Kitty, "Well I think you should take a nap, I'll come back later to check up on you." She smiled at her before she walked out of the room. When she got out of the room, she took a deep breath. Her hand went on her stomach, feeling the tears form..

Where are you Logan?
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Kitty watched Kara go and looked back up at Clark, "Thanks Clark, you can go check on Kara if you want I'll be fine." She said with a warm smile that she didn't feel. Clark looked down at her in worry, "Are you sure?" He asked. Kitty rolled her eyes, "Clark I think she needs you more." She said with a strained smile. Clark nodded and then got up, "I'll be back." He said and then hurried out the door leaving Kitty to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Break Up....   After the Break Up.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Break Up....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: