Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assasination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Wade had set out on a mission. He was going to take the life of the bastard who had raped Kitty. There was no changing his mind. Wade has always been an excellent tracker, so he followed the trail that the stolen car had made. He saw Lance driving the stolen blue Mustang on a deserted county road. Not wanting to damage the car, he put a high powered round in his sniper rifle and shot a tree, making it fall in front of him.

Lance slammed on the brakes and got out of the car to move the tree.

"You think you're so damn strong." Wade thought from the top of the tree he was in. There would be no way lance could see him at this distance. "Well now you're going to die."

Wade loaded his 50 Cal. round into his rifle. He took a deep breath, right before he squeezed the trigger, a surge of anger washed over him. He shot and waited to see him fall. When the bullet hit him, he saw his right arm severe from his torso.

"I missed... I never miss!" Wade said. He knew his emotions had caused this. He had never killed due to anger before. He had always been paid or fighting for his life. He jumped down from the tree to finish the job. In person.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Lance had left Courtney's shortly after he awoke and hopped into the mustang, he hadn't realized he'd drove off in that night. He headed toward Xavier Institute. He knew he shouldn't but he had to see Kitty and return the car.

Halfway down the road, a tree collapsed. He made a screeching stop and hopped out to move the tree when the next thing he heard was a thump as his arm fell to the ground and blood splatter all over him. A loud shrill escaped his mouth as he touched the spot his arm used to be with his other arm.

He began breathing rapidly as he tried to scan the area. He groaned from the searing pain and fell on his knees. Someone was approaching him and Lance looked up at him. He could hardly see him. His vision was getting blurry. It was like that night with Kitty except he's himself now...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Wade smiled at the sound of Lance's scream. When he approached Lance he saw he didn't have much time left, 10 minutes at the most. But that would be more than enough time for what had to be done.

"So Lance, you think you can get away with raping Kitty?! You think there would be no consequences? Well I'm here to tell you, you will NEVER be able to hurt anyone else again!"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Lance strained to see his would-be killer. He knew he deserved to die but he refused to accept it and this guy in front of him, knew nothing about what he was going through!

If he was going to die, he had to see Kitty first. Lance decided he was going to go down fighting. The pain from his severed arm outweighed any shock the collars could emit. He growled, slamming a fist to the ground and created a seismic quake that had trees all around falling. He rolled under the mustang to avoid the collapsing trees.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 pm

The ground shook under Wade's feet. Trees came crashing down, he sliced one in half, but another fell on top of him. He laid there a few moments in pain before he pushed the tree over and got up. "Ok Lance. We're gonna finish this. Get the hell out from under that car!" Wade yelled.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Lance gasped as tried to think. Argh! Damnit! This is the end, isn't it? There's no way she'll ever hear those 8 letters from my mouth... He groaned and when he felt like he could speak, he asked, "Don't I get any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"Don't I get any last words?" Lance said, fear in his voice.

"Go ahead." Wade said as he pulled his gun out and stuck it to Lance's head.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm

He stared at Deadpool with remorse on his face. "Tell her I love her."
He looked away and fixed his gaze at the clouds wondering what heaven would've looked like. He closed his eyes and prepared for the shot that would send him to the fiery depths of where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

"Tell her I love her." Lance said. Taking a deep breath, knowing his fate.

"Lance, part of me regrets doing this. But that wound is going to kill you. It will be a slow agonizing death, so I'm going to end it fast. I'm sorry." With that Wade squeezed the trigger and the gun went off. Putting a hole all the way through his head and splattering blood on the Mustang.

Wade had never felt remorse about killing someone. Maybe it was because he had let his emotion do his thinking for him. He wiped the blood off the car and drove to the nearest car wash where he washed it the rest of the way. Then he drove back to the mansion. He didn't know how he was going to tell Kitty, or how she would react. but he always honored a dying wish. He would think of something.

He walked to his room and laid down in his bed where he drifted off into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 pm

"Lance hasn't come back!"

Artemis was running around town, trying to find Lance.

God damn it, where are you Lance!

Artemis thought in her head, she started to run to another place. Her eyes widened as she went to a full stop.

The blood..The trees..The body

Her eyes fell upon the blue mustang that drove off, and the red and black suited man in it. Her eyes went back to Lance's body..She walked slowly to him. Her eyes looked at Lance, before she fell to her knees. She could feel the tears starting to form, "Oh, Lance.." Artemis whispered, lifting his head up as she hugged his lifeless body..She cried for a while, before looking at him, "I'm sorry.."

She had known him for a week, and he was her first friend..

Artemis called Courtney, waiting for when Courtney got there to get up.

"Who did this!? THAT Kitty girl?"

Artemis looked at her, wiping the tears, "I don't know, Court. But, trust me..I'll find out right now." She walked off, not caring her whole outfit was covered in blood..

Kitty..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assasination  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination    Assasination  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: