Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New morning, new future

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

New morning, new future Empty
PostSubject: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 pm

He woke up the next morning. He looked down, seeing Canary there in his arms. He smiled happily and just laid there, thinking of the future. "Me, you and Ellen." He said softly and looked at her face. 'I will keep you and my child safe no matter what.'
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Dinah mumbled softly in her sleep. Moving her head. She enjoyed the warmth of Wally's body. She kept her eyes closed. Snuggeling her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm

He felt her snuggle closer to him and he looked to her face smiling wide. He gently kissed her forehead. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

''Mhm..'' She murmered. Laying one hand on his cheek. ''Good morning.'' Murmering a little bit. She kept her eyes closed. ''Is it morning allready?'' She asked rubbing her eyes with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 pm

"Yes it is." He kissed her forehead again. "I just want to lay like this for a while." He said hugging her closer.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 pm

''Mhmm.'' She nodded her head. Putting her hands togethere. Laying them under her head. ''It's so nice here. I would love to stay.'' She wispered. ''Besides. It's cold outside.'' She smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:51 pm

He let his fingers caress her arm up and down. "Yeah, it is. I guess we could spend the whole day in this bed." He said lookig to her eyes. "Nobody would miss us." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:11 pm

''Yeah we don't matter. They will forget us and when we actuallt arrive they would be like, Oh yeah those two lovebirds who were going to marry and have a baby.'' She smiled Kissing the top of his nose. ''You have a cold nose.'' Dinah smiled.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:15 pm

He laughed warmly. "I meant for today. That we could just spend the day here. Just get some food and just enjoy each other." He kissed her softly. "Like a picknic. But if you don't want to, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

''You are mean!'' She laughed. Kissing him back. ''But a picknick would be nice.'' A bright smile was on her lips. Laying another hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:35 pm

He grinned widely. "Sounds good." He sat up. "Should I go get us something to eat?" He said winking at her. He kissed her lips softly before getting up and putting on some clothes. He opened the door and turned to her. "I'll be right back."

He returned some time later, and was carrying a basket with sandwiches, fresh fruits, cookies and juice. He had found some candels, and laid them on the night stands lighting them up. He ran to the window, pulling the curtains infront of it, making the room dimly lit. He placed the basket on the bed, and crawling on it with her. He took a strawberry and held it infront of her mouth. "Missed me?" He asked teasingly, pulling the strawberry away a bit, as she was about to bite it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 pm

She smiled once he came back. Looking at the strawberry. She was about to bite when he pulled it away. She grinned. ''Than i'll bite something else.'' She grabbed his chin Pulling him closer kissing his lips. ''Tease.'' She smiled. Kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm

He smiled into the kiss and closed his eyes responding to the kiss. He pulled from the kiss and held out the strawberry again. Smiling widely as she took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 pm

She took a small bite out of the strawberry. Smiling brightly at Him. ''I love you.'' She kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm

He smiled at her and leaned to kiss her lips softly. "I love you too." He said as he pulled away. He took a cookie and put it in his mouth, taking a bite as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 am

She smiled. ''You are so cute with your cookie.'' Once he swallowed the cookie she started tickeling his sides. Kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:42 pm

He smiled at her comment and started laughing hard when she tickeled him. "No don't...... I can't breathe..." He said between laughs. She stopped and kissed his cheek, he smiled softly up at her. He reached out for some grapes and took few in his hand. He held one out for her, when she was about to take it he smiled mischeviously and popped it in his mouth. He held it between his theeth, daring her to get it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 pm

She raised an eyebrow. ''Really?'' She laughed. ''You're one big child you know that?'' Moving her face closer to him. She took the grape out his mouth using her own teeth. She than took it out her mouth. Giggeling a bit when she saw his expression.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 pm

He looked at her dissapointed, and then shrugged. "Fine I won't kiss you then." He popped two grapes in his mouth and chewed them, observing her reaction from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 pm

She pouted. ''That is mean.'' Putting the grape in her mouth. She slowly ate it. Looking away acting like she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 pm

He smirked, getting a bit worried when she looked like she was about to cry. He sat up and cupped her cheeck, turning her head to face him. "Well then I kiss you anyway." He joined their lips in a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm

She kissed him back. Wrapping her arms arround his neck. She than pulled away. ''You shouldn't be mean to me.'' She smiled. ''I love you.'' Taking an strawberry out of the basket. Letting him bite this time.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 pm

He pouted a bit. "I won't." He circeled her thigh with his finger. He looked upa nad saw her offering a strawberry to him. He looked deep into her eyes taking a bite, smiling as he ate it. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 pm

She bit her lower lips seductivly. Moaned very softly when he twirled his finger on her thigh. She kept eye contact with him. Letting one hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 pm

He smiled when she moaned. "You liked that? How about this?" He asked her and touched her inner thigh with his whole hand few times. He leaned to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New morning, new future   New morning, new future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New morning, new future
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next