Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning.. Empty
PostSubject: Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning..   Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Going to Urgent Care in the morning of Christmas Eve.

Freaking fantastic huh?

---
Well pretty much, I've been having really bad stinging pain when I pee. And, it's been going on for a week now. But, I thought it was just what I was eating. And, I kept telling my grandparents about this. And they told me to just drink water and no more soda for a while. (Which kind of kills me..>.> <.<) And it still hadn't helped, and now I have the pain in my side, that feels like a cramp when it isn't. It hurts, needless to say.

So, I'm going to Urgent Care in the morning, (If I still feel the same) and to see what's up with me.

Please send helpful thoughts or prayers (Whichever you prefer) down my way. Cause, I really hate that I have been feeling like this, and having to go to Urgent Care in the morning of Christmas Eve. So please; Helpful Thoughts or Prayers, that I feel better in the morning and don't have to go at all. And if I do happen to end up going, please pray it is only a bladder infection..

Thank you!

Life sucks! I HATE THE FEMALE BODY!! URRRG!!! (xDD)

Anyway thank you,
Chelsea
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning..   Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Oh dear Chels... Sad
You can talk to me if you want. I went through a very similar problem just a few days ago (it was the main reason I was hospitalized) and I just came back from a Gynaecologist appointment today so talk to me if something's up. I may know something that can help. I love you
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning..   Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:09 pm

HEEY STORM!! <3333333333 how have you been? And Chels I hope you get better soon ^^
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning..   Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks > Going to Urgent Care in the morning..
Page 1 of 1