Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gotta catch them all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

gotta catch them all Empty
PostSubject: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:35 am

Circe entered the living room setting arrow on the table. "Look at you so cute." She grinned. "did you really have no idea that i was a villain?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 am

“Yes, I had.” He smiled not knowing if she could see it. “But villains are more fun in bed. I at least won’t get bored.” He winked. “I hope.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:55 am

Superwoman walked to the livingroom. She was still upset about Catwoman, and thought watching tv might help. She was surprised to see Circe there. She raised her eyebrow at the turtle. "What is that?" She walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am

She grinned. "Pervert." She said to Ollie. Looking at superwoman. "Oh hey. Well let me introduce you to Green Arrow." She grinned. "Caught a wild heroe."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:07 am

He looked up to the person who came in the room. A lady in a yellow dress. She looked extremely hot. Superwoman. He thought.
He didn’t like the situation anymore. This could turn ugly. “Rather a pervert than a boring dork.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:34 am

She looked at Circe a bit puzzeled. She heard the turtle speak, which peaked her interest imediately. She walked to the turtle and picked it up by the tail. "What do you want to do to it? We could make a soup out of it." She said sadistically observing the turtles reaction.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 am

She grinned. "Naaw that would be too easy wouldn't it?" Leaning back. "He is one of the heroes I don't know much about all the relationships of them but he could be usefull."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:51 am

Superwoman picked him up by its tail. "What do you want to do to it? We could make a soup out of it." Fear filled his little body. I need to stay calm, he thought. "Naaw that would be too easy wouldn't it? He is one of the heroes I don't know much about all the relationships of them but he could be usefull." He laughed silently. She wanted to get information out of him. He didn’t like to lie but to villains he had no problems. He let out a sigh. “If you wanted information, you should have said that in the garden. Then I could go find someone else who at least wants sex.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 am

"You got a point Circe." She said smirking at the turtle. “If you wanted information, you should have said that in the garden. Then I could go find someone else who at least wants sex.” Superwoman laughed hard when she heard that. "You want sex, little turtle?" She asked when she was able to get serious. She let her finger stretch the cleavage of her dress, showing the turtle her breasts. "What do you think little turtle? You want to squeese them?" She asked him sounding like an innocent school girl.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:14 am

She laughed hard. "We got one sex obsessed turtle." Looking at superwoman. A wide grin formed her face.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 am

He looked at the breast. "We got one sex obsessed turtle." He saw them look at each other. "No. Just a bored guy, who wanted to do something. And if your only going to tease me, please make me normal again so that I can search for some fun."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 am

"Oh you will have your fun, if you play nice with us." She said to the turtle. She glanced at Circe, with a sexy smirk. She walked closer to the otther woman, draping her arm over Circes shoulder, looking deep into her eyes. "Am I right Circe?" She said leaning closer to the womans face, holding arrow on her palm, making him watch.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 am

She grinned. "Yeah we are the only fun you'll get in this world." Kissing superwoman softly. Than pulling back. Laying one hand on her breast. Slowly caressing it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 am

His brain was racing he needed to turn back. But both the woman were doing smexy things with each other. He only could stare. And idea popped in his head. He rolled his eyes. He turned around what went slow, not only because he was a turtle but also because he had trouble looking away from the woman’s. “Like I haven’t ever seen two woman doing stuff together.” He made his voice sound disappointed. “Villains are more simple minded than I thought.”

Last edited by GreenArrow on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:59 am

She kissed Circe back, putting more passion in it. She moaned in dissapointment when she pulled away. Smirking seductively as she caressed her breast. She reached her free hand down to Circes crotch. She could feel the turtle in her palm trying to turn around. "Oh no you don't." She said as she flipped him on his back on her palm, turning him so he was watching them. She kissed Circe now, with passion.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:40 pm

She raised an eyebrow when she saw the turtle turn arround. "Try to act like you don't enjoy it. But secretly it is too hot for you." Kissing Superwoman back. Moaning softly feeling superwomans hand on her panties. Opening her mouth and letting superwomans tongue and hers dance arround each other.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:30 pm

"Try to act like you don't enjoy it. But secretly it is too hot for you." He couldn’t disagree with that. It was hot but not too hot. Lying was the best option for him, the only option. He wanted to be human again. He felt like a insect in Superwoman hand. “It is hot but I already saw this yesterday. You don’t want to know what people will do for you if they think you’re a hero.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:42 pm

She let Circes tongue enter her mouth, and moaned into the kiss. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at the little turtle. "You know, I can tell you are lying. Even turtles have the same kind of pointers men do." She took her hand from Circes mound and pulled her to her skin from her hip. Kissing her again roughly, tracing kisses to her jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 pm

She moaned softly. When Superwoman pulled away she glared at the turtle. "Men are too easy, i got you with me so easy. " Winking at the turtle. She turned back to superwoman. Moaning softly again. She let her other hand go down to superwomans inner thigh. Carressing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:05 pm

“Well, you ladies are so smart and have so much fun please continue.” He made himself as comfortable as he could. “Since I ain’t go anywhere.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 pm

She smirked at Circe. "Aww it looks like someone wants to participate." She kissed Circe again, biting her lower lip when she pulled away. She gracefully slid down and crouched down facing Circes crotch. She glanced at Arrow, and started pulling Circes bottoms to her ankles. She revealed her genitals. "Look Arrow, and odn't say you don't want a piece of that." She smirked as she burried her face into Circes crotch, licking her clitoris gently.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:39 pm

She moaned once superwoman licked her clitoris. She looked at the turtle in the corner of her eye. Seeing how his eyes grew bigger.
" Oh!" She moaned smirking down at superwoman.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:56 pm

His eyes grew big. He was going to stay turtle while she has her climax. Well, he at least should enoy the show.

OCC: I'm still a DAMM TURTLE!!!!!! Audrey seriously your not going to keep me as pet? Right? XD
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:03 pm

She let her tongue twirl skillfully around Circes clitoris. She gently kissed it before she continued to let her tongue dance. She let her hand caress on Circes thigh, up and down. Occasionally letting her fingernails scratch her.

OOC : pretend i'm superwoman XD
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:41 pm

She moaned louder. Arching her back just a little. Looking at the scratches Superwoman left on her leg. She grinned. Than moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta catch them all
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next