Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gotta catch them all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

gotta catch them all - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 pm

"He did?!" Her eyes showed a little glance. "Interesting." She smiled wickedly. Looking at the turtle that he said he hated her and had some bussiness. She did not believe him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:21 pm

"But you know, Meister showed he had some balls. He told me, when I questioned him a bit, that he raped Canary." He didn’t hear anything after that. He was in shock. Meister raped Canary. He raped Dinah. He raped Dinah. His head went in its shield.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:28 pm

The turtle was quiet, which signed her she hit a nerve. "You really can't lie can you, Buddy. Face it she is dear to you." She said to the turtle, her eyes narrowed like a predators.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

She saw the turtle crawling back in his shell. Listening to Superwoman who told him he couldn't lie. It was true.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 pm

He ignored the woman. "You really can't lie can you, Buddy. Face it she is dear to you." Yes, she was and will always be. But she is happy and he would only be standing in the way. “You people really enoy pain.” It wasn’t more than a whisper but he knew they heard it.

Last edited by GreenArrow on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:00 pm

She smirked widely. "We do, really? I hadn't noticed." She asked faking innocense. She started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 pm

She smiled wide. "No I thought we where very nice to people." Laughing togethere with superwoman. She than tapped the turtle. "Come on Buddy. Don't say you don't like us." She caressed his shell. "You don't need a whore like that. If she goes sleeping with other people." She winked at superwoman. Acting like she cared for him. "You must be a very nice guy."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:19 pm

"You must be a very nice guy." He laughed. What did they think!!! He wasn’t that stupid. “No, I ain’t a nice guy.” He let out a sigh. “Why do you think she is with Flash?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm

She shrugged. "I don't know, I haven't seen your face yet, but I know he is good looking. Umm.. lets see, what do I know about him. Dumb as a boot, easily scared, gullible. Hmmm... anything else? Well who cares, perfect fit for Canary." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:42 pm

"He is indeed very handsome. And hot." She smiled trying to act her best. "Come on Buddy. Don't listen to her. I'll change you back than we can talk some more my dear." She caressed his paw. Taking him from superwomans hand back to hers. "I didn't take you with me without a reason. " She winked at superwoman.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:01 pm

He smiled. The words were comforting even though he knew they were just acting.
"Come on Buddy. Don't listen to her. I'll change you back than we can talk some more my dear." Someone touched his paw. "I didn't take you with me without a reason. " He got an electric shock. These ladies are very good seducers, he thought. He needed to focus, calming himself down. He needed to get to Dinah. Just act stupid, give them what they want and than he could escape.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:15 pm

She smirked, gently caressing his shell. "Well as long as you are in human form, I wouldn't mind spending some time with you either." She said in seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:22 pm

She smiled. "Come on Arrow. You need some company. And we will give that." She nudged him slightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:39 pm

He came out of his shell. “Thanks.” He whispered. He tried to smile, it failed.
Looking at the woman’s. “You two make being villain sound fun.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 pm

She smirked wickedly, at how easy he was. "Are you sure you can handle us." She said leaning closer to Circe and let her hand slide to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:53 pm

She smirked. Than caressed his head. Smiling at superwoman. "Live as a villain is very much fun. Why don't you try it? We will accept you with a warm welcome." She smiled back at Buddy.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:58 pm

"Live as a villain is very much fun. Why don't you try it? We will accept you with a warm welcome."
He laughed, But then became still. He thought about it. If he became a villain he could protect Dinah and everybody. “I…. I think….. I will try. But I won’t become one of your puppets.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:02 pm

She couldn't help but to laugh. "You are so easy." She said as she got up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:12 pm

She nodded. "You cannot be easy when you are a villain." She stood up carrying Buddy. "How about we change you back? We will have some fun and than lead you into our club, what ya say?" She smiled at the turtle. Looking at superwoman. "What you say? We turn him back?" She smiled sly at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:37 pm

She looked at Buddy. "I say we make him prove himself first. He would only run if we did that now." She said in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:16 am

He let out a sigh. "How can I prove myself if I'm a turtle?" This was exhausting. Being a turtle, these ladies and everything was making him tired.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 am

She smirked. "You are a smart boy, you can think of something." She said patting Buddys head with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 am

She grinned. Giving the turtle back to superwoman. ''I doubt he can think of something. But If you insist.'' Circe stretched her arms.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:15 am

He was given back like a toy. ''I doubt he can think of something. But If you insist.'' "you make it sound like i'm really stupid."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 am

She smirked at Circes comment, but looked down at Buddy. "Aww don't get upset." She said patting his head. She talked to him like a little pet now. "I'm going to take you to my room and then go find you some salad and veggies. Does that sound good Buddy?" She said heading out holding the little turtle in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta catch them all
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4