Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing you..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 am

Kara sat on the couch, watching the TV. There was so many thoughts in her head. And she was trying to contact Logan in her thoughts. Though, she would never get a response..Even though she had promise Kal-El she would just leave the searching to him. A part of her just had to find Logan..She couldn't sleep good without him, and knowing she was pregnant with their child..It made the situation worse. And The ShadowKing's words were starting to really affect her..

"Besides.....I think he'd rather not have a child with you."

"Sadly...that child will be nothing more then a bastard."

"By the way Supergirl......Wolverine sends his regards...."

"Do you really think you can stop the darkness that will invade your homeworld? The more you fight....the easier it becomes to take what was once yours away."

The tears seemed to sting her eyes now. She was fighting hard, not to cry. She couldn't cry, "Logan..Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:57 am

He was on the way to the kitchen to eat when he saw Kara sitting on the couch. It looked like she was wachting TV.
"Logan..Where are you?" She sounded like she was about to cry.
His stomach could wait. He walked towards Kara. “Kara? Are you allright?”
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Kara jumped out of her thoughts, looking up at Ollie, "Yea-..No.." She couldn't lie, "Logan is missing..And...I'm pregnant.." She said softly, looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:06 pm

He saw her looking at her hands. “Congratulations! But what do you mean with missing?” A thought entered his head, he knew Logan wouldn’t do that but he still asked. “Does he know your pregnant? Because he maybe went to buy a gift or something.”
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Kara smiled, before it vanished, "He doesn't..and..not that kind of missing..The man in charge of all of this, has Logan..And, I don't know where he is..But, he might be under the man's control..He was talking about him like he had no heart...And only Logan would have to be under control in order to be heartless."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:35 pm

He was angry. Kara looked devastated. He hated seeing Kara like this. The man in charge of all of this “Where does this man live? Are there already people searching for Logan? Can I help with anything?” He wanted to do something. Love change in this place or gets destroyed like this, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:38 pm

"I don't know where he lives..And, Kal-El is..And this person who is trying to help us out..And..I don't know..I don't know anything. I just." Her hands went over her eyes, "I don't know what to do Ollie..I just don't.."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:25 pm

He went to sit next to her and hughed her. "Clark will find him. And Logan is strong. He will do everything to get back to youYou can cry now but don't get despair.. You just need to stay strong. The man who brought us all here wants a show. Don't give him one, Kara."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:44 pm

"I can't cry..I promised Kal-El, and I promised..Logan and I's baby.." She said, pulling away from the hug, "I have to be strong..For the both of them." Her eyes looked up at him, "Even if it hurts..I won't give that man a show..I forbid myself to do that!"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 pm

He looked at her. She was strong. "You're stronger than you think. That man will be very sorry for messing with you." He smiled at her. "And I will help."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Kara's eyes narrowed, "He will be..And when Logan gets back..We will need a group meeting. If he wants a battle after kidnapping Logan..He has one. I'm not going to murder anyone else. This will end when Logan comes back.." She said, nodding to him, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 pm

He smiled at what she said. The man should watch out. "That is were friends are for."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 pm

She nodded, her head turned when she heard someone walk in.

---
Artemis stood there, looking at the blonde haired man, "Green Arrow?"

---
Kara looked at the blonde, "Hey, Artemis."

---
Artemis smiled at Kara, before looking back at Ollie.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:28 pm

He turned around when he heard a recognizable voice. “Green Arrow?” Behind him Kara spook: "Hey, Artemis." He smiled a sad smile. “So they took you also here.” He stood up and walked towards her, giving her a hugh. “You grow.” He said it teasing.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Artemis looked at him, hugging him back. Before she put her hands on her hips, "Twenty-four now." She said, smiling up at him. Before she looked at Kara, "You alright?"

---
Kara nodded, "I am, how are you?"

---
"Tired." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:52 pm

He imitated her, putting his hands on his hips. “If you’re tired you should go to bed.” He smiled, knowing she would roll her eyes. “You have bow and arrows. Don't tell me you have had those since you came here.”
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes, "I want to stay up, I'm more tired of the drama." She sighed, looking back to him, "I bought them, took most of my damn money. But, I bought them."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:03 pm

He laughed when he saw her roll her eyes. “I did the same thing. And what do you mean with drama?” He looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing you..
Page 1 of 1