Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batman's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Batman slowly blinked his eyes. He slowly felt the world spin as he sat up. He rubbed his sore neck feeling an object around it. He tried pulling it off with no luck. He rubbed one of his hands on the side of his face before standing up. He looked at himself and noticed he was intact. He pushed a button mechanism on his wrist causing a video screen to come to life, "Batman to Justice League, do you copy?" He received no response. He tried another three times before giving up. He slowly looked around him, it was a stadium. They didn't have stadiums in Gotham City. He moved weakly to try to find someone. But the world spun around him, "Concussion?" he mussed aloud. He bowed down onto one knee waiting for the spinning to stop.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Kara had heard Cerebro go off, remembering when Logan showed her. She walked to her room, dressing in her costume. She sighed, looking at her stomach. She wasn't showing yet. Kara turned around, walking out to the garage, getting one of the cars. She drove to the stadium, getting out as she saw Batman, "Batman?" She called out, walking to him as she saw him on one knee, "You okay? Wait..don't answer that." Kara stated, before helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Batman saw blond and heard a familiar voice, 'It just had to be you.' He groaned in his mind, "Concussion, not fun human." he said slowly. He tried to push himself off of Kara before giving up, "Where are we? I can tell without a doubt it is not Gotham City nor a place with reception to the Justice League. I'm guessing another Universe of sorts." He mused at Kara.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Kara groaned, trying to keep him from pushing her in the stomach. She sighed, helping him up, "Don't be rough with me, okay? I'm not in the mood.." She then put her hands on her hips, "Alternate Universe of another group of heroes Universe. And, our move is watched everywhere. And if you try to fight. The collar around your neck will shock you, and kill you. And trust me, it hurts. And also, to be able to go back to our Universe..You have to kill twenty people, Kal-El and I already have one kill on us." She said, putting her hand on her stomach when she felt nauseous.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Batman notice her mood and her constant moving her hands around her stomach. Batman was certain he knew what was wrong with her, "Kara, can Kryptonians have children with non-Krytonians?" he was slightly curious from her odd behavior. He moved off of her, the world slowly to a hault in spinning.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Kara froze, looking away, "Yeah.." She said, before turning around after he got off of her. She looked down, "I'm also married, Bruce. And my husband..He was taken, he is under someone else's control..The man who is in charge of all of this..has him." She said before looking at him, "Kal-El is looking for him, as well as I am..Though since you don't know what he looks like. You cannot help. And before we continue this discussion. We need to head back before trouble comes. So come on." She said, helping him walk with her to the car. When he got in, she drove off to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batman's Arrival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman's Arrival    Batman's Arrival  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: