Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing to Think

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Needing to Think - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Clark frowned, "She had some really bad tearing but she's healing, she's still in the Medical Lab if you want to visit her." He glanced over at Batman when he said that, "From my understanding Kitty knows Catwoman the best, so you'll have to ask her what's going on." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Batman smirked, "Likely that a 'Kitty' would know Catwoman best." Though his face morphed back to one of pain, "God damnit, please tell me you have pain killers?" Batman rotated his shoulder, pain throbbing in his joint.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 pm

[Ooc, I hope that its ok that I post]
Clark winced, "I'll take you to the Med Lab, all the medication's stored there." He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Batman nodded moving forward. Rogue let go of his arm to let him get the care he needed.
Batman let his eyes move to their corners to see Rogue and he nodded lightly, she could follow him if she wanted.
With a nod back, Rogue followed the men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing to Think
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: