Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How about some food.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

How about some food. Empty
PostSubject: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Circe had walked into the hallway Carrying the turtle. She walked towards the training grounds first. She changed the turtle back. Smirking at the man standing infront of her. ''Don't you think of running away because than You will be our next meal got it?'' Green arrow gave her a nod. ''Good.'' She smiled pulling him with her into the dining room.

As the entered the Dining room she let go of him. Opening the fridge. ''So what shall we get her?'' She kept an eye on the man. Making sure he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm

He was back in human form. It felt weird to stand on two legs. ''Don't you think of running away because than You will be our next meal got it?'' He nodded and got pulled with Circe.

''So what shall we get her?'' He knew she was watching him.
“Scrambled eggs and pork. That will do her some good. And milk or tea. Do you know what she drinks?”
He opened some cabinets and drawers. “Well, Circe?”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:25 pm

She grinned once he said her name. ''I think she likes coffee.'' Taking out some eggs. ''Only scrambled egg will do too.'' She pushed the eggs into Green Arrow's arms. ''Good luck.'' She winked. Sitting on the table watching him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

He took a pan and spatula, starting to cook. It was easy but he didn’t like being watch. He wanted to go away. He needed to get her distracted. “You should make coffee while I make scrambled eggs.”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Circe shook her head. ''Naaw I like my men to stand in the kitchen.'' She leaned on her hands. ''You like it here?''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 pm

''Naaw I like my men to stand in the kitchen. You like it here?'' He smiled, she sounded like a cat.
“A little bit. But it isn’t that much fun.” He took some salt and pepper. “I don’t like to being watch during cook.” He glared behind his back. “Why do you like it here?”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm

''You don't?! Oh what a shame.'' She walked over to him. Wraping her arms arround his neck. ''I thought you would like to spent some time with me. But I guess not.'' She wispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm

He felt her arms around his neck. Her breath tickled his ear.
''I thought you would like to spent some time with me. But I guess not.''
A smile filled his face, maybe he could escape. "Maybe I would like if you don’t turn me in an animal this time."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 pm

''Good.'' She let go. ''Finish your cooking than you can go.'' She rolled her eyes. Sitting down at the table. ''You are boring me anyway.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:27 pm

He reaped the words in his head making sure she said that. He finished cooking, taking a plate and put the scrambled eggs on it. He went to the express machine. He putted a cup under it and started the machine. He turned around to face Circe. “Did you just say I’m allowed to leave?”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm

She grinned. ''Maby I did maby not.'' Circe Shrugged. Standing up and walking over to him. She brought her face near his. ''You want to go back to your Canary friend huh? She must be waiting with open legs. Oh I ghe I mean open arms.'' Circe smiled. Laying one hand on his crotch. ''Or do you want to stay?''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

''Maby I did maby not.'' She came closer, her face came even closer. ''You want to go back to your Canary friend huh? She must be waiting with open legs. Oh I ghe I mean open arms.''
Anger filled his body he wanted to hit her. Her hand came on his crotch. ''Or do you want to stay?''
He took her both hands, holding them hard so that she couldn't get out of his grip. “If you want fun you should ask instead of making someone angry.”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:52 pm

She looked at her hands. Than shook her head. ''Arrow, Arrow, Arrow....Control your temper. I was joking. Your friend must be a very nice girl.'' She winked. ''Besides, You can hold my hands as hard as you want. You cannot keep hold of a goddess.'' She pulled out his hands. Taking his head in two hands.
She pushed her fingers on his temples. ''Let me make you forget my naughty words than.'' She kissed his lips. Before punching him on his head. Making him pass out.

Circe dragged him back to the garden. Laying him down on the bench. She grinned wide. Walking back to the building. She took the plate and the mug with coffee. Walking towards Superwomans room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about some food.   How about some food. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about some food.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Dining Room-
Jump to: