Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future is bright, but it has its shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Future is bright, but it has its shadows Empty
PostSubject: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:19 am

OOC : We are skiping time with Canary

Wally sat on the bed of her room, waiting for her to come back. He looked down at his wedding ring he had on, and smiled fondly. She had gone for a doctors appointment, and for some reason didn't want him to come with her. So he stayed behind as she asked. He laid down on the bed. The only thing shadowing his happiness was this sinister setting they were in.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 am

Dinah came back from the docters. Walking in the building. She held her stomach with one hand. And two X-ray pictures of the baby. She smiled. Than her expression changed. It was somehow bothering her that they child was not Wally's. She would have to keep lying about it all the time.... Dinah shook her head. As she continued to walk. She opened the door of the room. Smiling brightly at Wally.
''I am back. Missed me?'' She smiled walking towards Wally she kissed his cheek. Handing him the X-ray pictures.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:01 am

He smiled widely, when she came in. He went to hug her. "I did. What did the doctor say?" He saw the two ultrasound pictures, and took them in his hands looking at them closer. He touched the pictures, as if trying to touch the baby. He was so moved, he felt little tears come from his eyes. "Oh Dinah... she is so pretty.."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 am

Smiling at his hug.''Good..'' She nodded. Seeing his look in the pictures. ''She is so pretty..'' Dinah swallowed. ''Yes she is huh?'' Smiling weak. She walked over to the bed. laying one hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 am

He sat down next to her, kissing her cheek softly. "Her mother is beautiful, so she getss good genes." He smiled softly. "Did you ask the doctor if it actually is a girl?" He looked at the picture again, tracing the out lines of the little baby.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 am

Dinah laughed softly at the kiss on her cheek. ''Thanks.'' She than looked at the picture. ''Yes the docters were one houndred procent sure it would be a girl.'' She smiled. ''Are you happy?'' She asked. Before feeling something in her stomach. She took Wally's hand placing it on her Belly. A slight tickle from the inside. ''She is moving.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:31 am

He looked at her a bit puzzled, before he felt the kick. He let his jaw drop when he felt that, and touched her stomach again. "Our little Ellen." He said kissing her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:35 am

She smiled. Kissing him back. ''You look so cute when you are surprised.'' She smiled brightly. ''I'm glad you like her.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 am

He caressed her cheek. "Ofcourse, she is my daughter. Why wouldn't I love her?" He kissed her again and leaned his forehead against hers smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:46 am

Dinah smiled weakly at him. Making a fist behind her back. ''Ofcourse..You would love her.'' She smiled back at him. She hugged him to get out of the eyecontact. Not wanting him to notice what was bothering her. She dugged her nails in her figertips.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 am

He hugged her back, and looked at the picture again, staying in the hug. "I wonder if she comes to me or you, with powers I mean. She could be like the Chick Flash, if she gets my powers." He joked.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:58 am

She laughed back. She won't have your powers...Not even close... Dinah sighed. ''I hope she won't have powers at all...And just be a normal kid without any troubles.'' Dinah got out of the hug. Smiling softly. Before laying down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 am

He looked at her surprised. "Yeah, I guess you are right. But I wonder if she wants to be a hero like us, when she grows up." He laid down next to her, looking at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 am

''I hope she doesn't want to be like us and just leads an ''normal'' life...'' Dinah looked away. ''I don't want her to get involded into stuff we do...She'll get in danger..'' She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 am

He looked at her softly. "Don't worry. She has the best teacher as a mother. She would be able to protect herself." He said touching her cheek stroking it gently. "But we will do our best for her to have a normal life." He smiled slightly making her feel like he meant it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 am

Dinah shrugged. ''I don't know... You know Superwoman..And Scarecrow...They don't mean well. And If they find out about the child....'' She turned to look at him. ''I am scared somethings are going to go wrong..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 am

He pulled her to his chest. "I won't let them harm a hair on her head. And it's a promise I'm going to keep." He kissed her forehead. "I will keep you two safe."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:45 am

Dinah burried her face in his chest. ''Don't get hurt while protecting..'' Dinah sighed again. ''It's going to get harder than I thought It would be..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am

"But we can do this together. We can!" He looked at her with a serious face. He flashed her a smile. "It's not gonna be easy, but we can do this."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:03 am

She looked into his eyes. ''If you say so..'' She smiled weak. Leaning her forehead against his. She closed her eyes. Feeling another slight tickle. She took his hand laying it on her stomach. ''She is alive again.'' She smiled slight.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 am

He smiled widely, feeling her tummy. "Does it hurt?" He asked amazed by the baby kicking his hand.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:25 am

Dinah shook her head. ''Not really More like this tickeling feeling from the inside.'' She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 am

He smiled and kissed her nose. "Well I'm glad she isn't doing the kung fu yet." He smiled teasingly at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am

''I hope she'll never do the kung fu.'' Poking him in the side. She smiled. ''Because than I'll kung fu you.'' Smiling sly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 am

He laughed and pulled her to his arms, kissing the top of her head. "Well she can learn anything she wants. Kung fu, cake making or singing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future is bright, but it has its shadows
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next