Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling a little bit better.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 am

He smirked as he entered her with a quick thrust, to the hilt. He kissed the back of her neck, and grabbed her hair roughly. As he roughly started to thrust in and out of her. "You like it like this don't ya?" He asked growling to her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:19 am

She moaned loudly, her hands laying flat on the wall now. She moaned louder, felling him grab and pull her hair. Laura moans were very loud, as if almost screaming this. Her eyes opened, looking at him from over her shoulder. She gasped as he growled, "I do..keep doing it like this.." She moaned, arching her head back as he thrusted in her hard, "Fuck yes!" Laura screamed, biting her lip afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:22 am

He smirked, and stopped his thrusting. "Is that how you ask nicely?" He said pulling her hair. He slowly started to pull himself out of her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:25 am

She moaned, clenching her fist as he started to pull out, "Please..Please, just don't stop.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:31 am

He smirked as he thrusted back into her. He kissed her neck softly before he bit into it. He started to thrust into her faster now, groaning as he was feeling his climax nearing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 am

She moaned, feeling her body go against the wall. She orgasmed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her eyes closed tightly, her hands clenching into fists, "Fuck yes!" When he went faster, her body started to shake in pleasure, "Mmm, yes!" Her head looked down, enjoying the thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am

He groaned, as he thrusted a few las times into her. He pulled her head back from her hair and smashed it hard agains the wall leaving a huge dent on the wall, as he came inside her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:01 am

She screamed her orgasms, gasping as she braced herself for the impact. Orgasming loud as he released in her, "A-Anthony!" Her eyes narrowed sexually..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 am

He pulled out of her and let go of her. He was breathing heavily. "Had fun sweetcheeks?" He said slapping her butt hard as he pulled his pants up and started to freshen up. He looked at her with a wicked grinn on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:08 am

She laughed, moaning softly when he slapped her butt. She moved away from the wall, putting her bottoms back on slowly, "I did have fun, babe. Though, one question. Could you please give me a name? I don't like being called Laura.." Laura groaned, fixing herself up a little as she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:12 am

He smirked, before he let out a laugh. "Sure, how about Juicy Lucy?" He said as he reached to her panties, taking some of her wetness licking it off his fingers, loking at her with an intense look.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:15 am

Lucy smirked, "I like it." She then blushed as her eyes narrowed sexually. A smirk appeared on her face. Though her eyes narrowed coldly, feeling Laura start to fight, "God damn it, you just have to start fighting, don'tcha Laura? I hope you feel nothing but pain when you wake up!" She groaned, putting her hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 am

He laughed and sat on the bed, watching the woman. "Until we meet again then, Juicy Lucy."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 am

Lucy smiled, "I'll look forward to it, babe. If you want me..you know how to get me." She said, smirking as her eyes turned back to green.

Laura came to it, putting her hand on her head, "W-What happened?" She asked, not knowing Anthony was in the room. She was still numb from the liquid, though it was wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 am

He nodded to Lucy before she vanished. He smirked at Laura. "You already forgot?! Now I'm hurt. Maybe I should refresh your memory?" He said mockingly getting up from the bed, walking to her and grabbing her wrist.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 am

Laura's eyes widened, looking up fast as he spoke. She backed up, shrieking when he grabbed her wrist. The pain started to slowly come to her, making her wince almost, "Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 am

He let go of her wrist, and leaned back. "Oh come on, wouldn't you wanna go again?" He said pointing to the dent on the wall. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 am

Her eyes widened, backing up against the counter now. She looked up at him, before she tried to run to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 am

He grabbed her from the hair, pulling her to him. "You know, long hair is so inconvenient, you might get it tangled up on something." He licked her ear, in a sexual manner.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 am

Laura shrieked, her eyes closing tight as he licked her ear. The pain started to form, making her wince, "S-Stop!" She begged..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 am

He dragged her to the bathroom, making her look in the mirror. "Oh come on you liked it." He held her there, as he lowered his hand to her crotch, rubbing her through her pants. He leaned to her ear again. "I can be more gentle if you want, or ask me nicely." He whispered, and kissed her ear again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 am

Laura's eyes widened, looking away from the mirror. Her eyes closed as her cheeks blushed. Her hands clenching into fists, trying not to moan..Especially since she didn't want it. Though she accidentally let it out when he kissed her ear. Which made her lower her head, trying to hide from the mirror. She felt the tears start to form, some even escaped from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 am

He saw her looking away from the mirror. He narrowed his eyes, and turned her head to face the mirror. "Don't cry! I hate that." He said letting go of her, and leaving the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 am

Laura stopped, looking at herself. She looked down, listening to him walking off, "Fuck you.." She managed to say out loud. Before the pain finally struck her, making her fall instantly to her knees, "What the hell did you do to me!?" Laura asked, hissing in pain. Her whole body shaking.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 am

OOC : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6_OfxfNm-I <----- use the link if you need reference.... XD

Anthony looked back into the bathroom, smirking wickedly. "I'll summarise it for you." He started pounding on the wall with his fist, first steadily, then beating the wall faster. He started to make erotic sounds, making his voice higher, trying to mock her. "mmm... YES!!!! OH YES!!!! A-Anthony!!! Fuck me hard!!! OH YES, YES, YES!!!!!" He finished the act bangign his fist one last tim to the wall. He looked at her amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little bit better.   Feeling a little bit better. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little bit better.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next