Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Empty
PostSubject: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Laura had woken up from her nap, she got dressed before she walked down the hall. She was tuning everything out, her head was pounding. She opened the fridge in the kitchen, before getting some yogurt. Laura ate it slowly, looking out the window. She sat down by it, not feeling the same warmth it usually brought to her. Her eyes softened as she looked down..

Is it even safe for me to be by anyone?

Laura looked at the sky, remembering every person who even tried to care for her...Ended up dead the next day..And now this one person came along..And he meant the world to her..And now..she is scared to even be by him..Not wanting to hurt him again..

Would it be better..if I let him take me back to that place.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Dinah lost Ollie. He wasn't there when she went back in the hallway. She had told Adam it was fine. But it wasn't she was worried.. Dinah looked into the Dining room. Seeing Laura there she sighed. Not here..
Dinah bit her lip. ''Erghem..'' She cleared her throath.
Looking at the girl. Something inside told her too leave it. But she looked so sad... Dinah walked in.
''Hi...'' She said weakly standing there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Laura jumped slightly, turning around, freezing when she saw Canary.

What is she doing here?

"Hi.." She said, before looking down at her yogurt, not wanting to be rude. Since she figured it was something about the baby. She lifted her head once more, "What are you doing here?" Laura asked, being polite..
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

She bit her lip. ''I think you know...'' Sighing. ''Have you seen a man with green clothes bow and arrow? He went with me..But He vanished somehow...''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah.." She then shook her head, "No, no I haven't..I'm sorry." She said, before looking back out the window. Her eyes softened, when the back of her head faced Canary..The jealously was there, and the words Anthony spoke to her..It made the jealously even worse..
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:46 pm

It was hard facing the girlfriend of somebody you are pregnant off. Dinah bit her lip. She nodded Once Laura told her she hadn't seen anything. ''Okay I'll look for him some more than. Thanks..'' Dinah turned arround.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Laura heard her fixing to leave, making her turn around, "What gender is the baby?" She asked, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Dinah frowned turning arround. ''A girl..Why?'' She didn't actually understand the sudden question. Looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 pm

"I'm just wondering.." She said, "Your lucky..to be able to have children.." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Dinah smiled weakly. ''Well it's luck by an accident..you can say..'' Looking at Laura. ''You can't have childeren? What happend?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 pm

She nodded, before her smiled seem to weaken, "The people who created me..they didn't want me to reproduce...So..they..yeah.." She said, hugging her knees, "I'm kind of jealous of you..your able to give Adam a little girl..And..I won't be able to give him a boy or a girl...if we stay together.."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Dinah blinked. ''That must be horrible. I'm sorry for you..'' "I'm kind of jealous of you..your able to give Adam a little girl..And..I won't be able to give him a boy or a girl...if we stay together.." Her eyes widen. This girl was jealous of her? She couldn't believe it.. Dina shook her head. ''I..Er I got to go..'' She turned her back to Laura walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Laura watched her reaction to her little confession. She got up, grabbing her wrist softly, "I-I I'm sorry.." She looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 pm

She looked at her wrist than back to the woman. ''You shouldn't be jealous of this.'' She said cold. ''Adam told me to rais it as Wally's because he has you. He won't be the father. He won't see how she takes her first steps. He won't hear her first words. Because he has you..'' She took back her wrist. ''You shouldn't be jealous look at what you have instead of looking at what you don't have.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:16 pm

''Adam told me to rais it as Wally's because he has you. He won't be the father. He won't see how she takes her first steps. He won't hear her first words. Because he has you..''

Laura winced when she took back her wrist..She was shocked, staring at her...

You just don't get it...If only you knew what that man told me..

Her eyes looked away from her..

"She would have completed him more."

Someone told me this, "She would have completed him more.." Her eyes looked back up at her, "And what they meant by that...is that you would have completed Adam more.." Her eyes seemed to narrow..But, it wasn't a mad look..It was a sad look, before she turned, "It's kind of hard..not to be jealous..when people keep telling me that.." She started to walk off, feeling the tears sting her eyes suddenly..
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Dinah frowned. Grabbing the girl by her shoulder. ''Look I don't know who told you that. But when I was shopping and I saw Adam he told me that he loved you. And he couldn't stop smiling everytime he said your name..So I don't know who told you that...'' Shaking her head. She let go off the girl. ''But fine keep telling yourself you aren't good enough. Maby people will start to believe you.'' She sighed. ''What is wrong with you. Seriously..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Laura looked at her, before she looked away smiling..Though, the question hit her, "I've been raped, tested on, experimented on, got my pride taken away, watched anyone who was close to me, die in front of my eyes. And, the person in charge of all of this...I'm his weapon.." Her eyes looked at her, "That's what's wrong with me, Canary.."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm

''I'm sorry that happend to you...And I am sorry to hear you are used as a weapon. '' She than narrowed her eyes. ''But you shouldn't act like Adam does not care for you when he does. Whatever happend to you. So instead of acting like one big drama queen. You can just try and start all over...He cares for you...Think about that.'' Dinah turned away from her as she walked away. She than turned arround. ''Besides.'' She pointed to the two scars on her cheek. ''Thanks for the scars.'' She held up a tumb. Walking away back to the xavier building.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Laura stood there, letting her yell at her. She looked down, before she looked up at her cheeks. Stopping when she saw them..She looked down, crushing the yogurt box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..   Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungry...Thoughts...Feelings..
Page 1 of 1