Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caried away by a moonlight shadow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Caried away by a moonlight shadow Empty
PostSubject: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

Adam was sleeping. He knew he really had hurt Laura this time, but he just couldn't take control over Anthony. Everytime Anthony took over he had no sign of change before it happened, and when he changed back to Adam he couldn't remember a thing. He turned to his side. Anthony woke up. He got up and looked around the room. He then silently made his way to the medical lab, going through the cubboards, finally finding what he was looking for. He smirked as he filled the syringe with the liquid, squirting a little bit out. "This dose would even make a horse sleep for days." He went to Lauras room, opening the door quietly. He was sure she wouldn't wake up, but she did. She looked at him wondering if he was Adam or Anthony. "It's me Adam." Anthony said, making her instantly relax. "I couldn't sleep, could I sleep next to you tonight?" He said in Adams voice, making it sound convincing. He climbed to the bed with her when she nodded. He laid down behind her, her back was turned to him, and he smirked behind her, slowly pulling the syringe out. "Adam, I don't blame you for this. I blame Anthony." She said glancing slightly over her shoulder. Anthony quickly hid the syringe again. "I know, but still.... " He wasn't sure how to continue that sentense. She started to turn on her other side, so she could see his face. Anthony cursed in his head. "You are either very brave or very stupid to stick with a nut job like me. She looked at him frowning slightly. "Don't say that!" She said caressing his cheek. He reached his hand to take hold of her hand. "I'm sure it's stupidity on your part." He said stbbing her stomach with the syringe. Her eyes widened in shock, and she looked down at her stomach, then up at him again. "You son of a...." She said, before she started to pass out. He grinned wickedly, and got up. He rolled her in the duvet and hauled her over his shoulder. "As they say, if you can't solve the problem, remove the problem from the equation." He caried her out of the brotherhood, palcing her in the back seat of the car. He drove off to an abandoned factory, pulling the car infront of it. He took her from the backseat, and caried her in. The roof had long ago started falling down, and he placed her under the only part of the rrof, that still gave some shelter. He uncovered her, and chained her wrists to the near by wall. He took a dog bowl, and filled it with water, placing the bowl so that she would have to crawl to it to get it. He left her some bread. He knew she wouldn't be sleeping that long. He reached for the other two syringes, in his pocket. He knelt down and stabbed them into her. Even after the sleeping drug wore off she would spend a good few days drugged up. She was lucky if she could eat or drink at all. Anthony gave her a last cold look, before he headed to the car and drove off. He reached the brotherhood and went back to his room, laying down on the bed, and falling asleep with an evil smirk on his face.

OOC : I promised this to Chels and here it is. I hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Laura leaned against the wall, opening her eyes. Everything was fuzzy, before it became a little clear. She went to get up but her legs gave out the moment pressure was given to them. Making her fall down, which made her realize she was drugged. Her eyes were drooping, she saw the dog boll. Which made her groan at how she had to crawl to it. Her eyes closed, before she crawled to it, hating that her hands were cuffed up in the front. It made it hard to crawl. When she finally reached it, she lowered her to drink it. Drinking it like a dog, which made her just want to kick it away from her. Then she suddenly realized, it wasn't very clear, making jump up as she kicked it across the room. Laura realized she probably had been out for two days..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Anthony drove to the factory. He took the new dose of drugs and put them in his pocket. He peeked in seeing she was awake. He stepped in, and his foot hit the dog bowl. He looked down, and picked it up. "You know if you do that again, I might not give you water at all." She noticed him, and glared at him. He casually walked to her, checked her chains, and put the bowl down. He took the water bottle he had with him, and poured some water on the bowl. The water looked a bit cloudy, for he didn't wash the bowl.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 am

Laura just glared at him, too weak to try to struggle out of the chains. She then spat in his face, "Fuck off." she managed to speak, very weakly. Her eyes looked at the water, making a face when she saw it was clouded. Before she looked away from Anthony. Not giving him the time of day now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 am

He wiped the spit from his face, flicking his hand clean, so it landed back on her face. He got up. "You wanna know why I brought you here?" She just glared at him, so he continued. "One: I don't want you near Adam right now. I'm trying to win Canary over. And two: I want you to break up with him. And sience you said you were not going to do that, I'm bringing out the big guns. How does that sound?" He asked kneeling down holding her face up looking at him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 am

Laura winced, feeling the spit land on her face. Her eyes glared at him finally, not saying anything. Her eyes narrowed as she looked away. When he forced her to look at her, she bit him suddenly, "I'm not going to do that."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:29 am

He yelled out in pain, taking his hand back. She had bitten the space between his thumb and index finger. He narowed his eyes and stood up, kicking her in the face. "Suit yourself. I think you will eventually gave in." He said taking the two syringes out, making sure she saw them. He went to her and injected the first one into her arm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 am

Laura felt the force of the kick, making her head stay down. Her eyes widened, feeling the syringe pierce her skin. She felt her muscles tighten as she started to cough, "S-Stop this!' She finally begged, trying to get out of the chains..And when she couldn't, her head lowered even more...

"Adam.." She whispered out, very softly..

Hoping he would hear her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 am

He smashed her head down to the ground. "Shut up!!!" He shook his head, trying to prevent Adam from switching over. He took the other syringe and stabbed it to her arm, making sure it hurt more.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 am

Laura shrieked weakly, laying on the ground. Her eyes closed tight, screaming a bit when he stabbed the syringe in her arm..

One more try..

"Adam.." She whispered one more time...

Please work..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

He pulled the syringe out of her arm, and grabbed her hair lifting her head. He pointed the syringe to her eye. "Shut up or I make you one eyed like you made Adam." He narrowed his eye. "I'm sure that eventhough you can heal, you can't grow a new eye." He said smirking sadisticaly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 am

Laura looked at him as her body froze..Though something popped up in her mind, "But, my scream, wouldn't it be so loud. That it'll help Adam take over again?" She asked, struggling to talk. Her eyes glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 am

He smirked and whispered to her ear. "You sure about that? I'm too strong for him to do that." He licked her ear, before letting go of her hair, and getting up. " You know I've been thinking. Maybe I should take over permanently, you know bye bye Adam." He said smirking at her, turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:13 am

Laura winced, feeling him lick her ear. Her head dropped, only to snap back up when he spoke his last sentence. She fought against her chains, "PLEASE! NO!" She finally shrieked. Her eyes trembling in fear, "Please..y-you can do anything to me..Just please don't take over him, permanently." Her face showed weakness, and a upset face..that meant she was serious..That she didn't want that to happen to Adam, "Please.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 am

He knelt down to look at her. "So you would do anything for him then?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 am

Laura looked at him, nodding at him, "Yes.." Her eyes started to droop, feeling the drugs starting to work.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 am

He leaned away from her face, and smiled crely. "Then break up with him. Treat him like dirt, and don't take him back." He waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:33 am

Laura's eyes widened, feeling her freeze, before she answered, "N-No..."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 am

He lifted his eyebrow. " Fine. Lets see how long you can keep that up."He said getting up, and heading for the door. He stopped, and turned to look at her. "And Laura." He said in Adams voice, making her lift her head up hopefull. "Stay put." He laughd at her with a cruel voice, which was clearly Anthonys.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:44 am

Laura's eyes widened, watching him leave and close the door. Her eyes started to close, before she fell back down, passing out.

Adam..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 am

Anthony drove back to the brotherhood, and went to his room. He laid down on the bed and fell asleep. A few hours later Adam woke up, and stretched. Wincing when he felt pain in his hand. He looked at the bite mark on his hand and wondered where that came from. He softly traced the wound. "What have you been doing Anthony?" All he heard was laughter from him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Laura woke up two days after the incident. She didn't drink, or eat. Her body felt weak from the drugs and not eating. Her eyes opened, watching the world spin around her. Her eyes looked at the water bowl, which was filthy now. She sighed, lowering her head, "Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm

It was time for him to check up on Laura again. He got out of the car carrying a paper bag from a fastfood joint. He had a bottle of water with him, and ofcourse the syringes. "Hey hey Laura baby." He said mockingly at her. "Missed me? Or did you miss Adam more?" He asked sitting down on the ground infront of her, opening the bag. He took out his meal, and started eating, looking at her straight in the eyes as he ate.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Laura lifted her head up weakly, her green eyes hazy. When she saw the food, she looked away, letting her head drop. She tried to move, but suddenly groaned as she couldn't. Her hair was covering her face, feeling safe that she could let some tears out, "Who do you think I miss, Asshole."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:35 pm

He laughed. "I get your point sweetcheeks, but you know how you can end this right?" He said taking a bit of his hamburger and holding it infront of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Caried away by a moonlight shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caried away by a moonlight shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next