Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Caried away by a moonlight shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Laura moved her head away, before she lifted her leg. When he wouldn't take the burger away from her. She got herself enough strength, kicking the burger out of his hand. Her eyes glared at him through her hair. Before she gained some more strength, kicking him across the room. She coughed the moment she did that, feeling the weakness..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:47 pm

He glared at her when she kicked the burget out of his hand, and was about to hit her when she kicked him across the room. He groaned in pain, and shakily got up. "That you shouldn't have done. He went to her and kicked her in the face before he started to kick her in the stomach. He stopped, breathing heavily he straightened up and wiped his hair out of his face. He took the bowl of water and poured it on her head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Laura shirked, feeling the impact of the kick. Before she groaned, feeling him kick her stomach. Her head went to look at him, her eyes widened before she lowered her head, shrieking when she felt the water. She was suddenly freezing, feeling her pajamas cling to her skin now that it was wet. She raised her head, flipping her hair out of her face as she glared at him, "Is that all you got?" Laura asked, not giving him the pleasure of winning..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

He scratched his chin, looking down at her with cold eyes. "I don't get it? Why wont you leave him?" He squatted down looking at her in the face. "Is he that good in bed?" He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Laura glared at him, her eyes narrowing, "I love him, that's why." She then looked at him, "I love him that much, that I would never leave him. I care for him, and I know what I've done to him. And you don't know how much regret I hold. But, you never think about that huh? Cause you are so blinded with revenge, you don't even know how much regret that's inside me. The only reason I put up with you, is because your part of him..And I know you care about him..But, listen here, Anthony. I love him..I love him so much, I would give my life up for him." Her eyes glared at the semi-shocked Anthony..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:09 pm

He looked at her in shock, although he only showed some of it. He got up, looking at her emotionless. "Excuse me if I don't believe you." He walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 pm

"Liar.." She said, seeing him turn around, "You do believe me. You just don't want to admit it."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 pm

He strode closer, and kicked the dog bowl, hitting her head with it. "Shut up bitch!!!" He breathed heavily, clenching his fists. "You know nothing!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Laura winced, feeling the bowl hit her, looking up at him, "Your outburst only proves me right.." She said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm

He reached for the syringe in his pocket and took her by the hair. He held the syringe infront of her face. "Shut up now, or I swear I'll make sure these hurt you more than ever!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Laura winced, looking up at him now, "Do it..you will only help Adam break free.." She said, glaring at him, challenging him with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 pm

He narowed his eye dangerously before he stabbed her in the eye with the syringe.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Laura's whole word went into a daze, before she finally realized she was screaming loud. Her whole world was spinning, before she kicked him away from her. Her head lowered, taking the syringe and pulling it out her eye. Though, her eye stayed connected to her, with how she pulled it out, throwing the syringe somewhere else. Her body trembling as she covered her eye, feeling the blood trickle down her face. Her scream had faded, but the crying took place now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm

'Laura!!!!!' Adam started to fight for control over Anthony. Anthony put his hands to his ears, trying to block the sound. "No you are not coming out!!!!!" She kicked him, and he landed with a groan. He blocked his ears again in a fetal position. 'I'm coming out NOW!!! You won't hurt her ever again got it!!!' He stopped and got up looking worried at Laura. "Are you okay Laura?!" Adam said running to her side.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Laura's vision was becoming blurry, her world spinning..

"Are you okay Laura?!"

That voice..Adam!

"A-Adam..?" She whimpered, looking up, seeing him. Her hands still covering her eye, "P-Please tell me it's you.." She said, feeling her body going numb from the shock, and the weakness.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

He cupped her face and looked at her with worry. "It's me Laura, it's me." He pulled her to his chest, huggin her thight.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Laura smiled softly, "I'm glad..I-I have my Adam back.." She said, before her body gave up, having her passing out as she went limp. Her body had fallen back. Her chained hands falling from her eye..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 pm

He smiled back at her, caressing her cheek softly. "I'm here and I'm not leaving." He started crying when she passed out. "If she dies, or her eye becomes damaged, I will never forgive you Anthony. Never!" He growled, as he picked her up in his arms, taking her to the car. He took her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caried away by a moonlight shadow   

Back to top Go down

Caried away by a moonlight shadow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2