Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing for the best.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Changing for the best. Empty
PostSubject: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 am

He was sitting on his bed. He had already packed his stuff. He just needed a plan for gaining there trust. He couldn’t help but he wanted to tell someone his plan. But he couldn’t, except if he killed that person.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 am

Shayera was walking out of the Medical Lab, she wanted to take a little nap. She walked past Ollie's door, stopping when she saw his things pack. She walked next to the door as she leaned on the door frame, "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 am

He heard a voice, turning around. “Shayera!” A thought came in his head.
He stood still. Maybe he was more a villain than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Shayera raised an eyebrow, "What?" She asked, wondering why he yelled her name.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 pm

He looked at her. Maybe, there was always a chance. “Could you please come in and close the door.”
He went to sit down on the only chair in his room. “I need to tell you something.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Shayera put her hands on her hips, wondering why he was acting weird. She nodded when he said the last line. She walked into the room, closing the door behind her, "What do you need to tell me?" Shayera asked, walking to him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:06 pm

He looked at her, seeing her confused. He was going to ask the worst thing ever to her.
“Dinah and Kara… Well everyone I care about is in constant danger. And I found a way to protect them.” He looked away.
“You maybe need to sit down.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Shayera crossed her arms, "A way to protect them?" She asked, before she did sit down. Her eyes were narrowed at him, getting suspicious.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 am

“Kara and Dinah are being good protect by everyone. But we don’t have friends on the bad side.” He looked at her. “Do you understand?”
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Shayera crossed her arms, "Yeah, I understand Ollie. Now, why are you telling me this?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Now he looked away. He didn’t want to show her his sadness. There was no fear because it was for a good cause. He was killing a piece of his heart but as long as the hearts of his friends were staying whole. He would keep breaking his heart in a millions pieces until there is only dust left.

“To gain their trust I need to kill a hero. A friend. For the sake of everybody else.”

He looked at her, his eyes were cold. They were the eyes of a dead man.

“Do you want to scarify yourself? ”

He saw her eyes became confused and then scared.

“You can come back to life. When we die, we will stay death. So I’m going to kill you.”

He had made up his mind. He was going to kill her. Shayera.

“Sorry.”

A word that wasn’t enough to tell her how much this killed him. But it was the only thing that he could say at the moment.
When he became a hero, he never thought he would kill one of his comrades. One of his friends. One of his family.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Her eyes widened, "W-What?" She said, getting up as she backed up kind of.

"Sorry."

She froze, looking at her friend..Thoughts came to her mind, remembering Clark, Kara, Flash, Dinah, and everyone else. And especially Ollie, "Do you really feel like you need to do this? In order to protect us?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 pm

“Yes.”
He looked at her. He was crying.

The tears weren’t coming fast, they were slow. So slow as a turtle. They had only this time because when he steps out of this room he will be different, letting no more tears fall for the lost of his friends.

“Since that I came. I felt useless. I’m still useless. And I decided to change that after I heard…
People I care about got hurt. And I couldn’t help. I was useless.
Dinah is pregnant. Kara is also pregnant and her husband is kidnapped.”

He looked away. He hit the wall leaving a hole in it.

“Everybody is protecting them. With their power. And I…. I ‘m only in the way.”

He looked her straight in the eyes. He was still crying but now there was fire and ice in his eyes.

Fire so warm it could freeze every living thing.
Ice so cold that it could burn the whole world.

“So yes. In order to protect everyone I need to do this. Even if they hate me. Even if they want to kill me. Even when they killed me. I would still believe this is what I must do.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 pm

“Since that I came. I felt useless. I’m still useless. And I diced to change that after I heard…
People I care about got hurt. And I couldn’t help. I was useless.
Dinah is pregnant. Kara is also pregnant and her husband is kidnapped.”

Shayera felt the tears form, seeing him cry. She looked down, understanding why. She let the tears fall, walking to him, "If you feel that this is the only way..to keep them safe..Then do it.." Shayera said..

I love you, Clark...I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm

He saw her walking towards him, crying. He stood up, hugging her. “I’m so sorry.” He hold her close.
“I promise you. I will protect them with my life.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 pm

"You better make my death, worth something. You better keep it, and the moment you don't.." She said, feeling herself cry as she hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:35 pm

He hugged her tighter and then let her go. He let go and took his bag and the rest of his stuff. “I will kill you in a duel. In front of everybody. Be ready and spent so much time with the persons you love. I will miss you.” He walked to the door before opening it he said his last words he would mean. Because the rest of his life in this world he will lie and hurt. “You were like a sister to me.”

He opened the door leaving his old self in hands of his dead friend. The friend he saw as a sister. The sister he was going to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the best.   Changing for the best. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing for the best.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Batman's Room-
Jump to: