Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Starfire and Superman

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Waiting for Starfire and Superman Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Batman waited in the next room over for Starfire and Superman to come. He had a few questions to ask about Robin.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:53 am

Starfire skipped into the room, spinning around when she arrive, "Oh, man of bats, I'm here like you asked? Should we wait for the man of super, or talk without him?" She asked happily with a slight hinting of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 pm

After talking to Kara, Clark eased out of the room and then entered the place where Bruce and Starfire were waiting for him, "Sorry for the wait, what did you need to talk about?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:16 pm

"Sorry about the disappearing act, it was starting to get a little bit... too feminine in there and you're here to help Starfire here get comfortable, also so we can figure out what happened." Batman pulled three chairs for them and positioned them in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Starfire nodded quickly, sitting on the chair. She looked at Superman and then Batman, "What do you need to know, men of Bats and Supers?" She watched Batman make a noise of amusement and looked at Superman wondering if he would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Clark struggled not to laugh and wound up making an odd strangling noise, "Well first of all which planet are you from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 pm

"I come from the planet Tamaran, but I find my home is Earth, in Jump City." Starfire wanted to make friends, so she tried to answer as truthfully as possible.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Clark nodded and exchanged a look with Bruce, "So what can you can tell us about Robin?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Batman leaned forward a little, highly interested on how his adopted son was doing.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Starfire flustered and spoke slowly, "Well, Robin is... my friend of boys? Boyfriend, if I said that right?" Starfire became even more red before her normal skin tone ebbed back, "Um... Robin is the pseudo-leader of Teen Titans. He always seems to have a plan even when there's no hope. He is a little... heat headed?" she said slowly not sure if that was the right word for it, "He is quite head strong and sometimes doesn't realize his faults." she paused before talking once more, "And I believe he's supposed to be here, not me." Starfire's green eyes looked at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Clark frowned and glanced over at Bruce, "What do you mean Starfire?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Batman made a look at Superman before also looking at Starfire, "I'm going to agree with Superman, why do you think he's supposed to be here?"

Last edited by Batman on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Starfire opened her mouth to speak before closing it once more. She waited for a moment then spoke, "Well, we were fighting Killer Moth and this..." she pointed at her neck, "came out of nowhere and it was heading towards Robin... I moved quickly enough to get him out of the way but it attached to my neck instead." She looked down, "Now it makes me wonder what here meant for Robin or will they go back in search of Robin..." She looked up at Batman and superman, "What is your connections with Robin, anyway? He never talks about his past."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Clark frowned as he thought about it and then sighed, "Well that's more Batman's story to tell, not mine. It does make me wonder if Robin is going to be brought here though." He added almost as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:35 pm

"Well..." Batman looked at the two seriously, "What is said in this room cannot be repeated, understand? Robin is already upset with me and I'm not wishing it to get any worse." Batman sucked in a breath, "If you knew anything about my past, you'll find Robin and I have some similar things in common. When Robin was young his mother was killed... I'm not sure about his father though, I think he was killed at the same time or died later. I never bothered to find out. Well, I found Robin in the situation I had been in when I was eight years old. He was on his parents trying to wake his, very much dead, mother up. Which of course wouldn't happen so I took him in. Since I knew how it felt to lose someone but I had someone. He had no one." Batman shut his eyes breathing in, "So I trained him to me my side-kick, but I treated him like a son... in all meanings of the word I tried to believe he was my son so I could help him forget the tragedy that brought him to me. I mean we look the same, it was almost creepy, yet it just made the ruse I put up from him even more sealed." Batman opened his eyes slowly looking down, "One day we were fighting Joker and his psychotic girlfriend Harley Quinn and..." His voice failed him for a moment before he spoke again after clearing his throat, "Joker told Robin everything I had hid from him. Joker turned Robin against me for the moment. Though in the end he believed that I did it for his own interested and we defeated them like the dynamic duo we were. Were being the key word. Joker's spilling of Robin's past killed all trust he had in me and our relationship as a Parent and child deteriorated at an accelerated pace. Not even... two months after the incident he told me he was going solo, I told him he could not and that I would not let him. He left anyway, taking a part of me with him. A few weeks later he sent me a letter saying he found a team to work with and not to wait up for him to come back." Batman tightened his fist, "That was the last I heard from Dick before you Starfire. It's nice to know he fine and doing well." Batman's eyes looked up at hers, an actually sincere smile on his face; seemed like the world was going to end.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Starfire looked at the man, her orbs simmering in the light, "Well, I don't see why he'd be so upset. Maybe its just one of Robin's mood swings, he tends to have them often." Starfire said to lighten the mood from the depressing atmosphere that Batman had set.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Clark bit his lip, "Don't worry Batman I won't say a word, but Robin is doing fine though right?" He asked Starfire quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Batman bowed his head to Superman, "That's good. Though, a part of me wishes he could be here... maybe then we could have this huge Jerry Springer show and make up." He made a noise of amusement at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Starfire nodded quickly, "He disappears every so often going somewhere but he never tells us. He might be doing it since I'm not there, I just hope he is fine without the group being whole." Starfire listened to Batman before tilting her head, "What's Jerry Springer?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Clark laughed at the Jerry Springer comment, it was rare for Bruce to crack jokes but when he did they were pretty funny. "Oh Jerry Springer is a t.v. show that's kinda a talk show." He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Batman waved a hand at Superman, "It's a show where they get people with really stupid problems and have them fight it out. It's... odd but red necks love it." Batman sat up leaning his back onto the chair, pulling off his mask. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his short, waved hair. "I wasn't sure how long I could keep this thing on." He looked at the two of them with a raised eyebrow, "It's been a while since I actually saw you, Clark. Without the mask on." He stood up and locked the door before sitting down once more, "Can't have people walking in on this rare moment. Just tried of hiding behind this mask around people I can trust." He tossed the mask on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Starfire's eyes widened a little bit, "Wow... you really are just the older version of Robin!" Starfire was at a loss, she picture Robin growing up into a similar build and stature of Batman, before flustering a red hue once more. She liked the images very much.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Clark smiled, "Its nice to see you without the mask on Bruce, I was starting to wonder if you'd wear the mask all the time." He added with a grin. He also smiled when Starfire commented on Bruce looking like Robin, the way how she was blushing she was no doubt picturing an older Robin.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Batman smirked, "I can't be a ass the entire time, it just doesn't work for Bruce, but Batman... now he's a complete emotionless ass. It's just hard to keep up that persona for long periods of time. My mask likes to crack under that pressure, Scarecrow found that out." Bruce crossed his legs, raising an eyebrow at Starfire. Her face was redder then a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Starfire shook her head quickly changing the thoughts in her head, "If you don't like it, than why be it?" Starfire wasn't sure what to call the man anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Starfire and Superman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next