Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up with a Kitty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Waking up with a Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Wade woke up and slid his arm out from under Kitty without waking her up. He got his suit on and went into the kitchen to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Kitty woke up by herself and sighed, her lower region was pleasantly sore after last night's activity and she slowly got out of bed. She headed to the shower and grabbed a change of clothes from her drawers before she darted inside the shower, she couldn't believe that she had had sex with Wade. She was in shock for the most part, she sighed as she got into the shower and went through the motions of getting clean. She smiled to herself as she thought about it, she finished her shower and after drying herself off changed into her clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Wade walked back into Kitty's room with some toast for Kitty. He was too lazy too cook anything, so he just toasted some bread and put butter on it.

"Awwww, you're dressed again. That's no fun. Here's some toast." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:26 pm

She laughed up at him, "Sorry to disappoint, and you made me breakfast?" She asked as she smiled up at him. She gently plucked the piece of toast from his hands and bit into it, "Not bad." She said after she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 pm

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what was on it." Wade smiled when he said it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh no, what did you put it on it?' She asked as she studied the toast critically. "If you're messing with me, I'm going to be very upset." She added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 pm

"I just put a drug in it so you'll want to have sex with me. Because I know I'd never have a chance with you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:41 pm

She rolled her eyes, "We just had sex last night. And as far as I'm concerned you do have a chance to have it again" She pointed out as she bit into the toast once more.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Well of course I will. As soon as you finish that toast." Wade said jokingly.

"So how was it? Did I satisfy?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm

She chewed for a moment before she smiled up at him, "Yeah." She said and blushed before she concentrated on her toast. "I didn't do bad did I?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm

"Welllllll... You could have been a little... Nah, I'm kidding, you did great. I would be happy to have you again. Maybe we can try some other stuff next time."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:51 pm

She blushed again and then bit her lip when he mentioned other stuff, 'Next time." She said and winked at him before she turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Wade wrapped his arms around Kitty as she went to leave. "Hey, where you goin'? No together time with little ol' Deadpool?" He said as he swayed from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm

She smiled up at him, 'Well when you put it like that." She said and drifted off, she could feel her face heat up. She gently lifted his mask up above his lips before she leaned forward and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Wade kissed Kitty back. After about a minute, he decided it was time to go.

"Ok Kitty, where do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

She bit her lip as he pulled back, "What do you mean?" She asked, fearing that it was some double-edged question. She didn't let the fear show in her voice though and just had honest curiosity on her face.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 pm

"I mean, what do you want to do? Go somewhere? Play a game? Something of that sort."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:05 pm

She laughed, "Oh, um I don't really care what we do but first I need to eat something more substantial then toast." She said as she took another bite of her toast.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:06 pm

"Oh, so my toast isn't good enough for you?! You know, this is how relationship go bad. First my toast isn't good enough, then you stop liking me kissing you, then you won't want to have sex, then you be all like, 'Ew go away, you make bad toast!' And then you'll go crazy and kill me. I know where this is going... Just kidding, what are you making?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Shh, any louder and people will start to wonder what's going on, and I haven't decided what I want to eat yet. Your toast isn't bad see." She said and made a point of eating the rest. She licked some stray crumbs off her lip and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 pm

"Yea yea yea. You're just being nice." He said with a grin. "Now lets go get food, that toast sucked, I need something good."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

ooc: Lol it'd be funny if that actually ends up happening Deadpool! xD
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 pm

ooc: If it does, I'm coming after you.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm

She laughed, "If you say so." She said teasingly before she grabbed his hand and led him towards the Dining Room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up with a Kitty   Waking up with a Kitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up with a Kitty
Page 1 of 1