Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The battle that will rip the heroes apart.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: The battle that will rip the heroes apart.   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:47 am

Dinah looked back at Wally. ''I don't know...'' She hugged Wally. ''But once I gave birth to Ellen and am able to fight. He will pay..'' She sighed. Standing up. Helping Wally a bit. ''Come on..'' She tilted his head. Looking into his eyes. ''You want to say goodbye to her?'' Dinah asked whiping away his tears.

--------

Circe watched Superwoman leave with Green Arrow. She grinned. Walking out of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The battle that will rip the heroes apart.   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:54 am

Wally walked with Dinah to the arena. He saw Shayeras body and fell to his knees, he shakily took her cold hand in his. A new set of tears bursted out of his eyes. He touched her cold cheek. "Oh Shayera.... I'm sorry.... why did you have to die...." He dropped his head down and started to shake. He felt Dinah pick him up and walk him back to the mansion. He was numb.
Back to top Go down

The battle that will rip the heroes apart.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2