Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joker has come into the building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJoker

TheJoker

Joker has come into the building Empty
PostSubject: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Catwoman had dumped them in the mansion, where they were supposed to be living from now on. Joker had made almost a perfect bee line to the basement. He and Harley had some plans to do concerning a certain hero and he wanted no one to jump up and interrupt.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Harley skipped after her boyfriend, humming to herself, "So, Mistah J! Whatcha cookin' up?" when they arrived in the basement, she spoke, "A little revenge on a dumb bat-brain?" Harley twirled just thinking of the many ways to get rid of the bat.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:10 am

Joker rubbed his hands together, smiling evilly. "As a matter of fact I do have a little plotty stewing up for our dear old Batsy..."
He sat on an old chair, throwing his arms to support his head. "You remember that Titan steroid?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Harley covered her mouth cackling like a maniac, "Oh Mistah J! You can't be wantin' ta waste it on Bat-Brains, do ya?" Harley's gears in her head started to turn. Batman being in control of Joker made her squeak, "OH Mistah J! that's a brilliant plan!"
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 pm

"Of course it's a brilliant plan!" Joker jumped from his chair. "I was sooo dissapointed when he refused to submit to it the last time... Would have loved to see old Batsy have a little fun once in awhile." He started to giggle with glee. He just couldn't wait...

"All we now need is the ingredients and a little lab... And of course Batman. Wouldn't be fun without him." He sailed to the clown woman's side. "Isn't this just going to be so much fun, my little honey pie."
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 pm

"Oh Puddin'!" Harley cooed into her boyfriend's ears, "While you go get your lab and stuff, shall I go track down Bats, Mistah J?"
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:23 pm

"No. Because I already have a lab scheduled for our use. I heard from Catwoman that the idiot cornface, Scarecrow is on the premises also. And conviniently has a lab here, in the basement." He clapped his hands and started walking. "And concluding from the 'keep out' sign, this must be it. Knockity knock knock!" He exclaimed while banging the door open.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Harley skipped after her lover, "Oh Puddin' I didn't even see that! Yar so smart!"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Scarecrow dropped the vial he was holding when he jumped as the door was violently opened. He cursed and looked towards the door, his eyes widening.

"YOU!" He pointed a shivering finger at the Joker.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Joker smiled widely at the bird fright. "Yes, me. In my humble persona." He bowed. "But lets get straight into business, shall we," Joker strode to the man and took him by the shoulders. "Now, my dear man. You have the great opportunity to have a little fun with our shared beloved enemy."
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Harley swung her arms around looking and poking different vials, "Yeah, Catwoman said that Bat-brains was here too! Da ya know what that means, Hay-for-brains? We cans all get our revenge!"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Jonathan looked between the maniac and his slightly saner accomplish. "Batman's here too?" He asked incredulous. His mind froze for a second and then he smirked. "So what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Joker smiled. "Glad you asked. Now be all ears." Joker whirled around and sat on Scarecrow's work chair. "The plan's this: We, meaning you Scary, are going to make the Titan steroid and use it on Batsy. Buuuuut before that, we, meaning you" he again pointed at Scarecrow, "have to go get the main course here." He flipped his fingers downwards. "All savvy now? Good! Then lets roll! Scary crab anything that could size an elephant and Harley.." He looked at her. "Follow, my little poodle."

Joker linked both to his arms and strode towards the door.

Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Harley nodded quickly linking arms with her lover, "Oh Mistah J, you're sucha genius! Bats don't stand a chance against ya, puddin'!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker has come into the building   Joker has come into the building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joker has come into the building
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Basement-
Jump to: