Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horrible News for a Bat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Horrible News for a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 am

Catwoman quickly ran in the hall looking for room 10. Her spying days in the Brotherhood working out in her favorite. She knocked on the door, "Kara, open the door. PLEASE."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am

Kara was tucking James in his crib, watching him sleep. Before she jumped, hearing Selina knocking the door, practically yelling. She walked to the door, opening as she made a shush noise, "I just put James to sleep." She whispered, looking at her, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am

Selina walked into the room shutting the door quietly, "You will never guess who just joined the Brotherhood Ranks." Selina's face showed fear and pure surprise.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:44 am

Kara looked at her, "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:46 am

"Joker and Harley Quinn." Selina hissed out, "I don't know why they're here but that means horrible news for Batman... specially with Scarecrow in the ranks with them. I'm not sure, but I know they're just... going to plot revenge." Selina swallowed, "Please tell me you have some idea where Batman is?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 am

Kara's eyes widened, before her eyes narrowed, "So the psychopath and the insane bitch are here?" She said, crossing hers arms as she start to panic, "The last place I saw him was the garden..But, I had walked off, so I didn't know where he went off to...shit!" She whispered..
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 am

Catwoman bit her lips, "This isn't good, Kara. This is not good at all."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 am

Kara put her hands through her hair, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!" She whispered loudly, turning around, "This is really bad..Selina, what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 am

Selina took a deep breath, "I have no doubt that Batman can handle himself, its just last time they were so close to killing him..." Selina's eyes watered, tears slowly making there way down her face, "I can't lose him, not again."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 am

Kara looked at Selina, watching her cry, "S-Selina..Do you have..do you have feelings for him?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am

Selina wiped her face quickly, not believe how she broke, "N-no, w-why would you think that? Bruce and I got way back... saved each others live too often.." Selina wiped her face making sure the tears wouldn't break through again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible News for a Bat   Horrible News for a Bat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible News for a Bat
Page 1 of 1