Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge is sweet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 pm

She walked in to Scarecrows room, holding the pack of tea bags in her hand. She went to the toilet and poured them in. She watched the teabags float in the water and colour it. She smirked, tossing the pack on the floor and was about to leave when the door opened. She looked at Scarecrow with fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Scarecrow's mood darkened to fury at what he saw as he got into room.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" He glared at Superwoman venomously.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:11 pm

She smirked at him. "I came to make you a cup of tea. As a thank you for what you did to me." She said stepping aside so he could go see.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

He scowled and stepped past her to the bathroom.

"You bitch!!" He yelled and stomped back and straight to Superwoman and struck her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm

She let him hit her, snapping her head to it's side. She slowly turned to look at him. "You think after what you did to me, I'd be afraid of you?" She said kneeing him on the stomach. "Think again." She said in a dangerous tone.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Jonathan held his stomach and scattered a backwards a few steps.

"What? Did I hurt your non-existent feelings? Oh, dear me." He mocket and grabbed his stick and swung it at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 pm

She grabbed his stick as it was being swung at her. She yanked it from him and threw it away. "No, but I guess I hurt yours." She said punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:55 pm

He yelped and held his face, blood sweeping between his fingers onto the floor. He spit and gave out a laugh.
"My feelings? Don't think so highly of yourself. I just don't take being used very nicely." He straightened his poture. He itched to use his gun, but on the other hand he didn't want to waste the toxin on this irritating woman anymore, so he quelled that desire.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:02 pm

She narrowed her eyes to him. "How exactly did I use you? You gained sex and test subjects." She stepped closer to him and took his gun away from him, throwing it to the corner.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 pm

"How exactly did I use you? You gained sex and test subjects." Scarecrow froze. Shit. He cursed in his mind. He really couldn't say anything to that without revealing that he actually had gained some feelings towards her, and when he heard what she said to Circe, that he was marely a man-toy to her, he had flipped.
He just kept his mouth shut and looked elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Sometimes silence tells you more than actual words. Her eyes widened. "Don't tell me!! You actually have feelings for me?!" She knelt down to his level. "Is that right?" She wasn't angry.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Scarecrow looked at her with heated eyes. "And what if I did? You wouldn't care either way..."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:37 pm

"Maybe so, but at least I could have set it straight for you." She got up and walked to the door. "Love and sex are not synonyms for eachother you know. Eventhough I'm a coldhearted snake I still have feelings." She said leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:02 pm

He watched her go, eyes wide. She.. She hadn't belittled him... Jonathan cast his eyes on his lap. His shoulder's started to shake, not from crying but from laugher. Little bursts of laughs escaped from his mouth and before he knew it, he was lying on his back on the floor. The laughter soon subsided into little chuckles before dying altogether. He moaned and hid his face in his hands. God he was so stupid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge is sweet   Revenge is sweet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge is sweet
Page 1 of 1