Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Kara walked out to the garden, holding a vase to get some flowers, stopping when she saw Magneto..Her eyes looked at him..

---
Magneto looked at her, "I found Logan.."

---
Her eyes widened, dropping the vase as it broke, running to him, "Where is he!?" She asked.

---
"He is at a place not too far from the fortress of solitude. But, it's not really known and it's as if he is waiting for someone.."

---
Kara eyes widened, "We have to go get him!" She said, walking off.

---
Magneto grabbed her wrist, "You just gave birth, Kara. What if he wants to fight? You will be badly hurt, your sun powers won't help you heal!"

---
Kara ripped her wrist out of his grip, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for him! IT'S BEEN FIVE MONTHS! I don't care if I will get hurt, as long as I can bring him back!" Her eyes showed determination.

---
Magneto sighed, nodding, "Do you want Clark to co-!'

---
"No, I don't want him involved in this...He's been through too much.."

---
Magneto nodded, "Come on then." He said, bringing her to the place..

---
Kara followed him, stopping when she saw him, her eyes widening..His back was facing them, she started to walk to him..

---
"Be careful.." Magneto said..

---
"I will.." She whispered, walking further to Logan, "L-Logan, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Logan hardly looked at her over his shoulder. "Heh, never better." He said, extending his claws to have a look. His voice sounded more gruff and dark.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Kara's eyes looked straight to his claws, before looking back at him. She winced at how his voice sounded, walking closer to him as she put her hand on his shoulder, "Are you ready to go home?" She asked, hoping it was her imagination that she saw his claws and heard his darker voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 pm

"You're not very good at picking up on changes..." He said, before slowly turning his head to look at her, showing her his pitch black eyes and dark smirk. "Are ya, princess?" He said, giving her a moment to see the change before kicking her in the stomach, sending her 10 feet back.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Kara froze, her eyes widening as he turned around. She felt her body tense as she saw his eyes, and his smile. She went to back up, before screaming as he kicked her in the stomach. Kara suddenly rolled back as she finally hit the ground. Her hand went on her stomach, looking up at Logan, "S-Snap out of it, Logan!" She said, standing up as she kept her arm around her stomach, trying to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Logan turned to her and extended his other claws. He moved into a fighting stance, growling, before running at her. He slashed at her, with the intent to hurt or kill.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Kara's eyes widened, backing up fast as she tried to dodge his attack. Only to feel his claws cut her on her right arm, making her shriek. She turned around, "LOGAN, SNAP OUT OF IT! IT'S ME, KARA! STOP IT!" She yelled, dodging another slash from him. Kara was refusing to fight, getting cut up at times. Her eyes trembled in pain, not caring as she kept holding her ground, "S-Stop it Logan! DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT YOU!" She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Logan kept coming at her, growling. He grabbed her head and kneed her face before grabbing her by the arm and spinning her around. He threw her through three trees, before she stopped on the forth one, falling to the ground. He ran at her, ready to strike, only to have her run out of the way as his claws slashed through the tree.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Kara's eyes widened, screaming as he kneed her in the face, before she threw her through the trees. She has shrieked when she hit the last one. Her eyes widened, running out of the way as he slashed the tree. Her eyes narrowed, closing her eyes as she spun kicked and kicked him away from her, "SNAP OUT OF IT! IT'S ME, KARA! STOP!" She said, running fast as she saw him run after her, jumping up so she could fly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Logan stood up straight and popped his neck. He smirked, as he watched her fly up into the air. "Don't think I can't get you, fly girl." He said, darkly, before climbing into the trees and chasing after by jumping from tree to tree.

He grabbed her ankle and pulled her down into the ground, slamming his elbow into her chest, knocking the wind out of her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Kara looked down fast, getting her scream interrupted as he elbowed her in the chest. Making her cough as she tried to get the air back into her. She was weak, and she was cut up badly, noticing how the sun really wasn't helping her heal. She was also frozen in place, trying to breathe. Kara looked up slowly at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Logan picked her up, roughly, by her arm, before slamming her into a nearby large tree. "You don't put up much of a fight, do ya, fly girl?" He asked, smirking. He retraced his claws, before punching her in the stomach, causing her to gasp in pain.

As she fell forward, Logan grabbed a hold of her long blonde hair before she could hit the ground. She was on her knees, her hair held tightly in his fist. He leaned down close to her ear and breathed in.

"Looks like this is the last time you'll be seeing these claws." He stated, slowly extending his claws. He held them at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 pm

"Looks like this is the last time you'll be seeing these claws."

Kara felt the tears form, hearing how he was talking to her. It wasn't her Logan, the one she was married to. Her body had tensed, feeling his claws against her neck. She closed her eyes..Remembering some of the moments she had with him.

----
----
----

She suddenly opened her eyes, narrowing her eyes as she moved her head. Getting some of her hair out of his grip, "No.." She whispered as she clawed the ground, "I won't give up..." She felt the tears stream, "I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU!" Kara screamed, her eyes glowing red, using her heat vision. The heat vision hit something metal, which was sent right at her. She moved fast, letting the heat vision ray cut her hair, making it short now. She whipped around, punching the surprised Evil Logan. Kara kept delivering punches, getting ones in return. She turned around fast, kicking him through some trees. Flying at him as she kicked him in the stomach. Having him go on one knee, she shrieked as he had thrown her at a tree when she tried to kick him again.

The fight was going on for a good forty minutes...

Kara was breathing hard, looking at Logan. Her body was aching for her to stop. Her eyes widened, seeing him run at her with claws. She dodged fast, before turning, gaining all of her strength. She kicked him harder then ever in the head, making a dent into his skull..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Logan growled as Kara used her heat vision to cut her hair out of his grip. "Damn it!" He cursed, his hand getting burned a bit in the process.

He fought harder with her, feeling her renewed strength. When he ran at her the last time, he was not expecting a super kick to the head.

His eyes widened as his metal skull was dented into his brain. He fell face first into the ground, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Kara's eyes widened, breathing hard as she walked to him, ignoring the blistering pain she was in. She suddenly gasped, having her arm wrap around her stomach, feeling the most pain there. She fell to her knees by him. Her eyes stared at him, checking signs for breathing, and he was. She saw Magneto walk to her, "He's knocked out, I dented his skull I think.."

---
Magneto eyes widened, "You have unbelievable strength if you were able to do that." He saw how she looked, "Are you okay?"

---
"I'm fine, just help me bring him back to the mansion." She said, getting up as she picked him up with her strength. And with Magneto's help brought him back to Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNAP OUT OF IT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAP OUT OF IT!!   SNAP OUT OF IT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNAP OUT OF IT!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: