Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A BALLROOM???? REALY?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A BALLROOM???? REALY? Empty
PostSubject: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 pm

"Mystique why is there a ballroom in the old Brotherhood house?" Peitro wondered.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Mystique rolled her eyes at his question as they entered the ballroom. She had just brought him back from the stadium. She hoped that he wouldn't be as much trouble as Avalanche was before he was killed.

"Because, Quicksilver, the ones in charge of these games thought it would be a nice addition to the Brotherhood manor. They wanted class and for once, the house is in good shape, which only proves that this is an alternate universe." She said, as she walked further into the ballroom.

She sat down on the throne that Black Queen decided to add in. "Let's review everything I had explained to you on the way here: That collar on your neck, keeps your powers from working and will send a shock through you if you try to use your powers. Heroes and Villains from different universes are brought here from their world to fight as entertainment for the people of this world. In order to return home, villains must kill twenty superheros, each, and same for the heroes, but they have to kill twenty villains.

"Along with being entertainment in the arena's, we're also watched by hidden camera's on a daily bases, so, we're one of those annoying reality shows to these people." She stated.

"Now, any questions?" She asked, standing up his her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Pietro looked a bit overwhelmed and very annoyed.

"why did they pick me? I'm not a Hero, but I haven't been a Villain since you, Avalanche, and my father disappeared. The old Brotherhood is over. I've been in college and Fred and Todd became a tag team of those masked wrestler guys in Mexico. There actually pretty good I saw them preform last spring break."

Pietro spoke as he wandered around the Ballroom looking at everything he could. As soon as Mystique was done with her 'welcome talk' he was going to need a look around.

"Is there anyone else here that we know?" Pietro looked at Mystique waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:57 pm

"We have some of the X-Men over at the Xavier Institute. Avalanche was here... But he was killed off by someone who has no real side, but has taken the heart of Avalanche's dear girlfriend, Kitty Pryde." She answered, stepping down.

"So, you're not a villain anymore? How tragic, we could use you here; the heroes have their own speedster from another universe and if you rejoined us, then we would be able to even out the odds."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes. Even when he was in high school he could tell when Mystique was manipulating the team. It came with being the son of one of the most manipulative men to ever exist in his or any other universe. Mystique knew that he couldn't resist a challenge.

"Whatever Mysti. I didn't even care back in the day so why should I care now, but I'll take a room. Those guys are still the X-Geeks as far as I'm concerned. you say there's another speedster? What's he look like, how fast have you seen him go?"

Pietro looked at his old guardian with renewed interest.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm

"We won't force you to stay, Pietro, you are an adult now; I'm not your keeper anymore. Do what you want." She said, waving her hand as if it did not really matter if he joined them or not.

Mystique secretly smirked at his sudden interest. "He wears a red suit with a yellow lightning bolt on his chest. He's called Flash, and from what I have seen, he may be faster then you." She said, walking past him.

She turned to him suddenly, throwing a key at him. "You can have room three, no one else has taken it. Stay as long as you want, just don't mess the place up, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Pietro caught the key effortlessly. As he smirked at Mystique. She thought she was in control, but the fact was he really didn't care. At least not yet. If he started to care one way or the other then that would be then. For now, though he loathed the thought, he would use his fathers training. Gather valuable intel. until you can do something with it. This info on a new speedster was interesting and integrating but Pietro no longer felt the need to prove himself the the 'adults' at every turn.
Fighting another speedster would be fun but the fact is bad guys get some of the best info and have some of the best tech form what he had seen in his world, (not to mention sluttier girls) at least as far as he knew. This would be educational and if he ever switched sides he could take valuable intel to his potential future comrades.

"Thanks Mysti. I'll take a look around if you don't mind." Pietro started heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

She glared at the nickname. "Be my guest, Quicksilver. I hope you like the new Brother Hood Manor." She said, smirking as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BALLROOM???? REALY?   A BALLROOM???? REALY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BALLROOM???? REALY?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Ballroom-
Jump to: