Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking around and first meetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

looking around and first meetings Empty
PostSubject: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

The first room Pietro decided to explore was the living room. It was just like what he thought the living room would have looked like after it was first built. Before an emotionally earthquake making teen, a hyper active slime machine, a giant blob, literally and figuratively, and a hyper active speedster moved in.

The TV wasn't broken, the the floor was clean. It was incredible.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Harley skipped into the room; her bright, playfully blue eyes noticed a handsome young man in the room with her. She decided that she would attempt to flirt with him, "Why, Hallo there!" She bounced her way infront of the man, her nurses outfit being a nice touch on her end. She waved lightly, "Are ya new here? I'm Hahley. Hahley Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm

wow those were the first thoughts that went though Pietro's head first. This girl was HOT!!

That skimpy little nurses costume was great and Pietro always did have a thing for blonds. There was something about them that just made him... need to see if it was natural.

"Hi Harl. I'm Pietro. It's nice to meet you." Pietro took her hand and kissed the back, bowing to her just a little so he could look into her lovely eyes.

He was a little thrown when he looked into her eyes and saw the crazy that was there but he had to remind himself that this was the villain house and they were known for being very crazy.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Harley fanned herself, this man was so much more polite then Joker, "Noice to meat ya too." Harley nodded her head, "So what brings ya here?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Pietro was very careful to only take short glimpses of this girls body. The fact was that this girl was too pretty to be single, so either there was a jealous boyfriend out there or there was something really wrong with her. Considering were they were it was probably both.

"The Protectors I would assume. Isn't that what brought you here?" Pietro smiled charmingly as he continued to hold her had close to his lips as he spoke quietly. As if barely above a whisper. Pietro had found this to be a very helpful technique in getting a women's trust. You make them feel like you are telling them a secret only for them. Pietro figured it had to do with the gossip gene he assumed most women have.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Harley blinked, making a giggly noise, "You're so much nicer than Mistah J. He barely even notices I exist..." She looked down, when he started talking again her perked up, "Protectas? I just happen to be with Mistah J, when he was taken. I guess they think that if ya take one ya gotta take us both."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 pm

"Now I can't imagine any man not noticing you exist." Pietro grinned. Well there was a boyfriend but he was crazier the this girl if he wasn't banging her 24/7. So he was probably really Bat shit insane.

"All things considered though he was very lucky to have you ride along with him. You have to be one of the cutest villains that I have ever seen in my life." Pietro lightly ran his knuckles down her check and lightly brushed her neck. His eyes dipped lower to stare at her cleavage just a little to long.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Harley's blush could be seen through her make-up. This man was telling her everything she wanted to hear. "Oh stap it, you're ta noice." she spoke out, her accent becoming more and more noticeable in her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 am

Pietro smirked. This girl really was just to cute and she was really making him want him to take her up stairs to test out his new bed.

"There's no such thing as too nice. Especially to a gorgeous woman like yourself." Pietro lightly ran his hand down her arm taking her other hand and bringing it up to the one he still held captive. He kissed her knuckles again though this time he held his lips to her hands longer. Then slowly, making sure to keep eye contact he turned her right hand over and began to lightly kiss her palm.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 am

Harley bit her lower lip, she really just wanted him. "Ya know how to really revved a Harley up." She said, making a pun with her name. She swished her head to remove the bangs that covered her face, "You make me wanna take off my mask, not even Joka makes me wanna do that." She was really impressed, but knew in the end that she'd be cheating on her boyfriend and eventually crawl back to him after this didn't work. But she didn't care, she needed this self-esteem boost.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:29 am

Pietro smile. That Harley line was great. This girl was hot, and cute. That was not an easy combination to pull of so well.

With those word Pietro continued kissing up her arm slowly. He was not going to rush a girl with a boyfriend if she changed her mind he wanted to give her plenty of time to do it. Once Pietro reached to juncture of her elbow he reached his right hand around her back and pulled her supple body to him until she was pressed right up against him. So far Pietro had been kissing the leather of her gloves that went almost to the top of her shoulder. Now he finally had some skin just a little on her arm but he started to suck on it slowly. He wanted to leave a hickey but one she could easily hide it if she wanted. Her other arm was resting on his shoulder as if waiting for instructions form its master. he ran his other hand along her side. slowly moving is down to her rear. He gripped it lightly. Making her gasp. All while continuing to make her arm.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 am

Harley gasped, unsure of what the man was doing. Joker had never done this before, he was a very non-sexual man. His sex was quickies and just getting off on the thought of a dead Batman, "Geez, Hahley... when did your life become a loony toon." She whispered out, she would give herself to this man. It would make the Joker jealous, maybe enough to want her around. Harley retracted herself, tears welling up in her eyes. She couldn't do this, as much as she wanted to. Her make up started to run as she whipped her eyes off turning away from the man. She ripped off a piece of her skirt and wiped her face off. She looked down at the mask that had come off. Her white powered make up and her red lipstick smeared on the skirt. She wiped her face off until she felt most of the make up was off; with the make up left behind being washed away by her tears.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 am

When she pulled away Pietro let her go without a fight. She had a boyfriend. Obviously a bad one considering how hot and horny she was, but he under stood her loyalties. He had a simmilar loyalty to his father once. He would have done anything to please his father, and Magneto would still never love him or his sister. He could see her conflict.

He smiled as she whipped away her makeup. she was hot and cute with the makeup but without it she was breathtaking even with the tears. He knew that the most he could do for this damaged girl was be understanding and to give her an option for the future.

"Hey it's Ok." He wiped some of her tears away and drew her into a platonic hug, his hands stayed on her back and patted the back of her head soothingly. "I understand."

She gave a chocked sob as if she was trying to explain.

"Shhh, you don't have to say any thing. I understand that you have a boyfriend. Even if he doesn't appreciate the incredible creature that stands before him on a daily basses," Pietro pulled back and got Harley to look at him, "but I want you to know that my door is always open, for anything, talking or other things." he wiggled his eyebrows jokingly and smiled at her. Still hugging her softly.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 am

Harley choked out a sob but what she said was clear to all that heard it, "Why couldn't I have fallen for a guy like you?" Harley hugged the man tightly, her body shaking. Her voice changed, the accent quickly simmered down, and a voice of a clear, calm, intelligent woman shined through, "When the Joker is done with torturing Batman, I'll break up with him. You're right... I'm psychotic for believing a sociopath and a psychopath could ever love me." She backed up giving him a look that said it all, "Thank you, you... you have no idea how free you've made me." Harley nodded at the man's statement, "I... happen to be a psychologist and a therapist. If you have any problems don't hesitate to find me. I'll always want to talk." She looked down at herself. Nodding her head, after Batman she'd terminate Joker from her life... forever.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:23 am

First Pietro was shocked at the comment about torturing but he would think about that latter. Then there was the comment about her former profession as a psychologist, Pietro had never done an MD. Maybe after she broke-up with her boyfriend.

But he was proud of himself. He hadn't even meant to and he had helped this woman, while trying to get in her pants. How does that even happen?

Pietro smiled at her. He bent down and picked up her mask. As he handed it back he saw that a joke would not be mistaken.

"Well you can play doctor with me anytime you want." Pietro placed her mask back on her face and lightly kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm going to head to my room." Pietro told the lovely clown girl. "If you change your mind I'm in room three." And with that Pietro was out of the room leaving behind the smell of his scent and a soft breeze.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am

Harley felt like a love sick puppy, her heart fluttered in her chest as the handsome man walked away, "Don't worry. The doctor will always be in." She winked tossing her mask back on the ground walking to her destination, to Batman's torture room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking around and first meetings   looking around and first meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking around and first meetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: