Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting Canary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Visiting Canary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 am

He felt her sob against his back, as he slowly turned around and hugged her in his arms. "It's allright." He rubbed her back trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 am

She continued to cry. Something she did not like to do. She hated to cry when others could see it. ''It's not allright..It's not..'' SHe wispered.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 am

He held her in his arms, still trying to comfort her. "Then what do you propose we do to make it allright?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am

She shook her head. ''I don't know.'' She started to calm down. Taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 am

He pulled away from the hugg. "I won't leave Laura, I'm sorry but I just won't do it." He looked at her saddly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 am

She nodded. Whiping away her tears. Looking down. ''I understand...'' Gripping her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 am

He saw her gripping her stomach, and walked her to the couch, making her sit down. "I'm glad you do." He wiped her tears. "And I think you deserve a good person like Wally. One that won't hurt you like I have."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

She sat down on the couch. Looking down. She swallowed. ''You only hurted me...when you kept your distance. When you felt akward arround me...And started something with Laura..'' She looked away. ''I know I might have hurt you when I started something with Wally....I am sorry about that..''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 am

He shook his head. "You didn't hurt me by getting married to Wally. I was glad. Glad that you found someone who is able to love you like you should be loved." He took a deep breath. "And I only felt awkward around you because I didn't know how you felt, and how I had hurt you. I just wasn't sure."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 pm

She bit her lip. ''You hurted me yes...But I forgave you..'' She sighed. ''It hurts me that..Even though I am married to Wally..I still have feelings for you...But you don't...'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:17 pm

He smiled saddly at her. "You will grow out of love for me. Eventually. Maybe it could have worked in another time and place." He touched her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

She moved her head away at his touch. ''Could you tell Anthony not to bother me with lies anymore...'' she looked away. Closing her eyes. ''Just tell him that..That is the only thing I want to ask you..''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

He smiled at her. "I will, though I think he already knows." He nodded his head to her and left. "And you know how to reach me if you need me. I won't bother you if you don't need me." With that he left.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 pm

She swallowed. Covering her face again. "You will grow out of love for me. Eventually. Maybe it could have worked in another time and place." Another time and place.. Holding her stomach. She bit her lip. Standing up she walked towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Canary   Visiting Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Canary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2