Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening from the Shock

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Clark smiled at her, "As nice as that would be Storm, you just woke up from a coma I don't want you to get hurt. If the Joker's here then we have to find Batman and soon, do you know where his last known location was?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Selina looked down, then looking back up at Clark's eyes, "He tends to sit in the tree in the Garden. That's usually where I find him if I'm looking for him." Selina brushed her blond hair out of her face, "I'm sorry I can't be more help, maybe Kara can tell you more." Selina turned and looked at Kara, hoping she'd know.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Kara looked at them, before looking back at her cousin, "The Garden, that's the last place I spoke to him." She said, biting her lip as she was worried about Batman.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 pm

"I appreciate your concern, Clark. But I would never forgive myself if something serious were to happen and I could've been able to prevent it. You are my friend after all and I can handle myself. I know when to get out if it gets too bad."
She smiled back at him but held her ground and look to Kara and Catwoman. "The Joker is a villain right? Could'nt they be at the brotherhood?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Clark pursed his lips as he thought about it, "Its worth a shot, we could split up and check both area's, Kara do you still have the Bat-Talkie?" He asked urgently.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Selina quickly stopped them, "We should not split up. If I know Joker he'll have Harley and most likely Scarecrow, and me if I really wanted to. He'd round up the super-villains that hated Batman the most... then struck." Selina took a sigh, "I think we should find him the Batman way, start from where he was last seen and work there, my goggles are in my pocket. They have Batman Technology on it, aka the Deductive scan. It'll give us footprint, gas signature, anything you need." Selina and Batman had a partnership until she was taken, she hoped Batman still wanted what she did before she was taken.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm

"Yeah I have it.." She said, listening to Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Storm listened to them talk. "Catwoman makes sense. I think we should take an undercover approach though since she is a villain and they would probably overlook her if she were to spy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Clark nodded, "You have a point, all right we'll do this Batman's way but if it seems like we're getting overwhelmed then we abort the mission. Understood?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Catwoman nodded quickly, "Then to the tree in the Garden we go, and quickly." Catwoman turned quickly, hoping the others would follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening from the Shock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2