Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your still a mystery..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Your still a mystery.. Empty
PostSubject: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 am

Laura walked into her room with Adam. She took off her boots, laying on the bed immediately, "What now?" She asked, bending her knees up as she laid on her back.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 am

He took off his shoes and hung his snow covered coat on the back of the chair to dry. He looked at her, before walking to the bed laying next to her. "You could tell me about your past. I never asked you too much because I know it's a painful one. So if you want to."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 am

Laura's body froze, looking slowly at him. Her eyes softened, looking down to the ground. She suddenly went to a little flashback, "I use to have two best friends..Jubilee, and Julian." She said, keeping her eyes on the bed room, "Jubilee was like a vampire."

Laura heard Adam laugh slightly, stopping when he saw Laura looking at him.

"No, I'm serious..she was a vampire..And Julian..he.."

Her eyes looked down, wincing when she remembered Julian..

"He had robotic arms, a incident took off his real arms. And..he..he was precious to me." She said, finally remembering her two best friends..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 am

He leaned his head in his hand, looking at her intently. "How precious?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 am

Laura didn't look up at him, "I loved him.." She said as she looked at him, "But.." She added, getting up as she walked to the window, looking out of it, "I told him there was nothing between us..and said goodbye.." She crossed her arms, laughing softly, very softly, "And he said that I was lying..Which, I was..But, I just..I couldn't bear see anyone get hurt back at that time. And I just wanted to be alone.."

Laura was staring out of the window, "I haven't seen him since..And..And I believe he is dead now..And, don't ask me if I still have feelings about him..Cause..I don't know anymore." She stated, "Especially since I'm in love with you." She said, turning to give him a smile.

Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 am

He got up and walked to her, laying his hand on her shuolder. "I won't ask that." He smiled at her. "Anything else you'd like to tell me about. I know you were kept in an institution, but how did you get out."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 am

Laura looked at him before she looked back out the window, "I was just able to escape.." She said, before she remembered something deep, "Would you believe me..if I said I've killed a lot of people." She asked as her hand laid on the window.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 am

He looked at her, smiling saddly. "I would." He took her hand in his. "I kind of guessed it. You want to talk to me about it?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 am

Laura looked down, "When I started to say no to certain things..The people made something.." She said, her eyes looking out the window, "It was called..A triggered scent..Made just for me...I was put through brutal conditioning that bordered on torture from at least age eight by Zander Rice, forced to respond to the trigger scent on a subconscious level. Once I detect the scent, I essentially black out as my feral killing instincts take over, killing anyone marked with the chemical and when the effects wear off, I return to full consciousness with no memory of what happened." She said, before looking at Adam..

Who had the most shock in his face..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:50 am

He looked at her in shock. It was scary to hear that, he feared the day if she ever was put under that again. "That's.... horrible." He managed to say. "I just hope they wont bring that in here." He said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:53 am

Laura hugged him back, before she backed up, "If they ever do bring it here..I don't know what would happen..I..The only reason I know about it, is because people told me.." She said, leaning against the wall, "And, I have always had my mask, not wanting to be close to anyone." She said, before looking away, "I just wanted to be alone..Until.." Laura looked back to him, "Until I met you." She whispered softly, smiling at him, "The man who made sure my mask stayed off.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 am

He touched her cheek. "And I will be very hurt if you ever put that mask on again." He smiled softly to her. "Do you still want to tell me something?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:02 am

Laura looked up at him, her eyes softening, shaking her head, "For now, no. Those were two of the deep secrets, and I'm not comfortable saying the last two.." She said, looking up at him as her hand laid on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 am

He smiled. "It's okay. I trust you. And you will tell me when you feel comfortable, not sooner." He hugged her to his chest. "Thank you Laura for sharing."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 am

She hugged him tightly, "Your welcome.." She whispered, before she pulled away a little, kissing him softly. She pulled back, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 am

He looked at her and thought of something. "You know what I have never taken you on a date." He started to lead her out the door again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 am

Laura's eyes widened, looking up at him, "W-What?" She asked, putting on her boots on. Walking out of the room, laughing softly, "What brought this up!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your still a mystery..   Your still a mystery.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your still a mystery..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Killer Frost's Room-
Jump to: