Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche

Avalanche

Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Empty
PostSubject: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 am

Lance was on his way to the brotherhood but had decided to make a stop by the school. His Jeep was there and he hated to walking. When he got to his Jeep, he found the cell, Courtney gave him laying on the seat and decided to make a call.

"Hey squirt. Of course I'm alive dummy! I told you I was a mutant, remember?" He scoffed as he listened to Courtney babble on the phone.
"Look, I don't have time for this. We'll talk later but speaking of Artemis, I need you to get a hold of her and tell her to meet me at the school. Got that? Good." He hung up, not waiting for her response. Courtney'll find a way. He knew that but he hoped she hurried up...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am

Artemis got the call from Courtney, making her dart out of Xavier fast. She ran to the school, stopping when she saw Lance. Her eyes grew wide, walking slowly to him, "L-Lance please tell me that..that your a ghost...I..H-How!?" She asked, looking at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am

Lance placed a cold hand on her face. "Could a ghost do that?" He laughed at her expression and then looked away, serious. "I'm not sure what's going on or why the hell, I was brought back but I need your help."
He leaned against his Jeep and sighed. "Do you know anyone who calls themselves the Joker?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Her eyes widened more, feeling his hand on his cheek. She looked at him, before pushing him a little, before hugging him. She then backed up and nodded her head, "I fought him only once, he's from my universe.." Artemis crossed her arms, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

He was glad she hugged him but was a little relieved when she backed away. He scratched his head. "I sort of... have a mission and it involves taking something from him but I'm not exactly sure what. Any idea what he might be up to, Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm

"I have no idea, I've just been helping around Xavier..Helping Kit-!" She shutted up fast, "I was helping Logan's wife with their child.." She said, biting her lip as she brought up Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

"Claws has a kid now? That sucks for him. I wouldn't be caught dead with one." He laughed and then, looked away. "Hey uh its gone now. That monster, I mean. So you can talk about Kitty. Just..." His face became serious. "Don't tell her or anybody at that place that I'm alive, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 pm

"He is very happy, and he is happily married. And, I wouldn't..Kitty doesn't deserve to know your alive." She saw him look at her, biting her lip, "The person who killed you, is Kitty's friend. And, I won't, I promise. I don't want to see you get hurt again.." She said, sighing as she felt a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:30 pm

"Well that's probably not something you see everyday," he said referring to Wolverine's happiness. When she mentioned Kitty, he looked at her and held back a scowl.

"Yeah, I figured that mask guy was a friend of hers. He was almost as scary and protective as Claws is but I don't care..." He looked down and yelled. "I could care less about Kitty anymore!"

He sighed, almost regretting saying that. "Look I have a mission to complete and if I don't, I die and I'll tell you where I was wasn't heaven or hell. It was torture of the mental kind!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 pm

[Ooc ;_; I'm sorry Lance ;_;]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

OOC: When I kill them, they go to Deadpool land. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Artemis looked at him, "Keep that anger, and make sure you stay that way towards Kitty. Trust me, she doesn't deserve kindness after what she did to you." She said, before sighing, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you.."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:22 am

"Yeah. Alright. There's no reason I should see her anyway. As a couple, a hero and a villain never really last and I should've known that..."
Lance hopped in his Jeep and looked at Artemis as he started the engine. "Look, thanks for coming anyways. If you want, I can take you to the institute?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.   Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalanche Wants Your Attention, Artemis.
Page 1 of 1